Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

@Average Investor I've been following your Journal and just wanted to say I respect your self motivation and work ethic. Also watched one of your YouTubes earlier today. ??‍♂️

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Well, I tried as best I could to get the video out, but I am redoing the entire recording again. The audio is not that great and the other stuff was not great. But the information is good and the speaking is getting a lot better. I made a really bad ass thumbnail too, which is honestly becoming one of my favorite parts. I am for sure taking tomorrow fully off. I am just going to be reading. Curious might get to me and I could consider watching Leo's video too lol.  As much as I want to complete this now it is just not realistic for me to do it over my days off. I am going to make some less complex ones in the future that and it will just get easier for me over time. 

Today was actually really good. I am really doing well with the reselling business it seems like. I almost debated on just pursuing that because it seems like I am hitting a sweet spot for growth on it and I am enjoying it. I know that I am not going to let myself get pushed off from the videos though. If anything the videos are just a hobby at this point. I am not really concerned if that produces any income or anything for me, but I do gain a deeper satisfaction from it. Mostly what gets to me is the fact that I want to produce quality that takes full time and I try to do it in two days and my routine takes up a lot of time as it is. I think that is where there is a issue mostly. I can't just squeeze out my best work on a day of the week, but more with a reset. I am going to schedule like an hour probably earlier in the morning to just do video stuff. 

I did want to try to bust out more reading a day, but it seems like everything takes up a lot of time lol. I am probably getting in at least 600 pages a week it seems like though. Not sure how to track it on my kindle, but that sounds about right from the sizes of the books. Not bad, but I honestly enjoy reading more than doing much other stuff it seems like. Depends on my mood though. That and I just feel like books can allow me to figure out and get good at really anything. This is really having a big snow ball effect on my life a long with my other habits. My life feels fucking powerful at this point. I feel like a machine that can conquer pretty much any task it seems like. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Not as bad of allergies, this tree pollen is kicking my ass

Good sales

Feeling like I am making big progress  

Working on packing a lot of orders this morning. This weekend was great for sales. Definitely taking some time and muscle to get all of these going. I finished up the intelligent investor this morning and that was definitely an excellent read. I am starting to build up a better investment strategy and better ways of going about it. I think mostly what I want to do it just aim for good and great companies that are cheap make a portfolio of those to help produce dividends and potentially better gains. But not going to shy away from utilizing good mutual funds as well as that is a lot more sound and protected way of growth. Still a lot more research to do, but I feel a lot better about the couple companies I bought so far as they are great values. Still want to add more to start doing the S&P 500 as well, but have quite a bit of expenses to knock out before I get to it. 

Going to start using video scrips for speeches in my toast masters. Going to be a bit of extra work, but my quality for those should go up a lot that way. It works out well with it all being online right now too. A bit of shortage of members in both of my groups, so there is plenty of space to kee doing speeches. That will really help me maximize the use of the time in the groups as well. Stuff is going pretty good with that. I did not realize that my friend was fairly high up in the toast master stuff actually runs the contests and stuff. 

Going to keep up the pace and keep getting as many products as I can moved. I think this is the best opportunity in front of my right now to get a bunch of inventory cleared out because so many are at home and bored. I have had stuff flying off the shelf it seems like. A lot of my slow movers are moving fast now and it is really helping boost everything. I want to get caught up on all of my taxes, expenses, and reinvest into a bunch of gear to maximize the amount of products I am moving. As bad as it sounds this virus stuff as fairly heavily benefited me. I am going to be making a lot of extra money not to mention tax free stimulus checks on top of it too boost it. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for

Great sales

Rain coming (I will actually be able to jog outside again, but tree pollen is stopping me lol) ironic with how much I wanted the sun 

Things going well. 

Practiced my video in front of this toastmasters group, now going to try to do it again on Thursday. The quality of this should turn out excellent I think compared to what I had before. I think this will be a really good way to get myself more and more comfortable with speaking like this. It will really help me get good feedback and really practice my speech and get everything solid. Granted I did not want as much of a delay in release time, but at least I have all of my systems set up in place and now I know what it will take to produce something like this in the future. It is a ton of work, so I give anyone credit who is able to do the same thing. 

Really starting to bust out more items and get them listed. I really want to keep sales up as much as I can and keep the ball rolling. Ebay put out 5% ebay bucks today, so that should help keep up the sales for a few days I imagine. Really would like to get as much of this stuff moved as possible and start clearing up space for newer inventory. Not only that I want to come up with more money to invest into shipping gear that is going to cost likely about $600 or so. That will set the stage to sell a bunch of inventory I have and really help me get the ball rolling. 

Going to try to stick down this meditation habit a bit more. It is fairly difficult to sit for as long as I do in the posture, but so far it has really been worth it. It is just a bit more taxing and hard to get myself to want to do it as much sometimes. I thought about just cutting the time down a bit more and adding in one more session, but we will see. I see how much it impacts my day if I meditate vs if I do not and it is a huge impact that it will make. I am so much more grounded with meditation. Going to do some now actually.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting bill stuff settled

Researching stocks a lot 

Lots of opportunities 

Took some more time to read this morning and it was really worth it. It spawned quite a few good ideas that I think will be really helpful for my journey. It seems like I can find good nuggets of wisdom in any book it seems like. I am going to investigate an Ashram a bit more that I think is local to me. I am just going to try it out without trying to form an opinion of it prior. That and I think I want to start painting a little bit just because I had a bit of an urge to, when I had seen a painting kit. I think I might just do it in photoshop now and just see how that goes. 

I am going to try to fix a few kindles I have in old inventory today. I got them cheap and had them up for parts, but now that I really though about it I really doubt someone owned four of them and all stopped working that easily. I think they might just need a full charge or new firmware. If they don't work not a big deal, but now that I am more familiar with one I am not really sure how someone would break that many so easily lol. Probably just more of a user error. One looks fairly high end compared to mine it has a camera and stuff it looks like. I would likely just sell them as I am pretty content with this one, but who knows they might be better. 

I am getting stuff moving pretty effectively now. I am really investing into the infrastructure of my reselling business. It is starting to pay off quite well  I think. I would like to get it rolling really well hopefully in the near future. I just need to invest back into a lot of materials mostly I think for now. I am kind of stuck between that and stocks it seems like, but if I manage to sell off some more stuff, then I would be moving in the right direction a bit faster.

Today I am thankful for 

System clearing up from allergies

Some time to relax and read

Funds coming in 

Wow, did some speed reading testes and I getting about 275-315 WPM with about 75% comprehension. That is a really big boost just from adding a bit more techniques to practice with. I think when I last tested I had about 230 or so. I am starting to not have as much dialogue, but it is still there of course, but it is moving faster and only shows up on some words. 

Kind of thought about not making YouTube videos and just reselling full time while exploring new stuff. I mean I like the idea of the Youtube and it is going pretty well. I have learned a lot of stuff and I find enjoyment in some parts of it. I suppose I just don't know what else I could want to explore. I would assume I should be excited to do some work on it, but that is not always the case. I ran into a piece in a book that just made me question it. I feel like I don't have much of a vision for what I want is the main issue, but I have not explored a lot of stuff. I spend most of my time working during the week and never think about it much. Plus right now I have massive opportunities with my reselling business. I am just not sure. I have a video practically ready that I put a bunch of work into it. I am just not sure. It's a lot of work to just not really be that sure about it. I want to contemplate it more and I though about tripping this weekend and seeing if I can explore the idea more. Maybe I am just burnout on it, but I am not sure. I don't feel as enthusiastic about reselling, but I enjoy it. I guess I have not really decided fully how I want to make my dent here. I do want something more than just selling people stuff online. I don't like watching most of society fall into a lot of issues that they could fix either. Which to be fair the biggest impact in my life has been this work I just don't know what I want to do. I might just be hitting a wall and if that is the case I could try to power through. But if I am not I am okay with just moving on. I am not going to guilt myself into doing something I am not wanting to do. I'll explore it more and see what happens. It might just be a wall since it is a few months in and a project like this is obviously going to be straining and hard to push through while running a whole other business at the same time. 

I think I am going to at least finish this video and just see how I feel and if I reset from feeling like this. I should be able to easily just record and edit this tomorrow and just see how it goes. I suppose part of me is intrested in starting some other form of business, but I don't really know what. I probably just explore these ideas more and do some more LPC, which actually lead me to this thinking here lol. 

Sales are good and I can't complain. I really getting something solid set up for listing stuff. It sucks in terms of money because it feels like I just spin the wheels a lot when it comes to taxes and all of that with bills. I did spend a fair sum on stocks though, so I would have a good amount of extra cash had I not bought those, but I don't regret that. I still have not got the stimulus either, but I plan to just save the whole thing I think unless stocks just get decimated more lol. 

Today I am thankful for

Feeling a bit better from allergies 

Exploring a bit what I might want.

Good sales 

I think mostly I have just hit a bit of an emotional low, which is fine. I had felt good for quite some time, so I suppose it is time for the other end of the spectrum. I will probably wait to trip though as I am not in a rush and would rather feel up to my best to do it. I think this played a big role in my thinking with the videos. I suppose there is a good degree of uncertainty and not really enough planning. I think that I am just over complicating it though really. I am getting really good and I have enjoyed the process of making this stuff. I really like making the thumbnails too. I think a big part of it is just by this part of the week I feel a bit burnt out it seems like. I am not really sure why that happens as much. But I should check to see if there is other thing health wise I could do to improve this state. I have struggled a lot with the allergies causing fatigue and flu symptoms a lot lately too, which I don't plan to take any medication for. That is probably a large chunk of the issues. I am going to power through it and rest myself well this weekend. I should be able to upload today. I know that I can do it. I have the speech and everything down, so it is really not going to be that hard. I will have everything set up better, so the quality is good too. 

Have been fighting to keep my meditation practice up. It has been a lot harder emotionally to just get myself to do it, but I am pushing through it. The allergies shit does not help, but I am going to get myself to do it. I did get all of my sessions in yesterday, so that was great. This one is a lot more emotionally challenging to just do it, but once I ma there it is not bad at all. I like doing it. It is tough in regards to maintaining that kind of posture for that long though. But I can tell just by doing it that way I will see much larger results. 

Have to do some tasks to get ahead with a few bills and such. I will probably do most of that today if I can. I really need to get on top of that stuff. I did research it more and if I make too much health insurance would roughly cost like $200 a month. That sucks a lot because that eats up a lot of profit, when I really don't make a whole bunch as it is. I think it will be wise for me to just keep reinvesting the money as much as I can, so it keeps my income low enough to get it for free. It sucks living off not much every month, but the business needs most of that reinvested anyway. I hardly buy much for myself. The only new expense is usually stocks lol. Everything else is just healthy food and living expenses. But if I did have extra money to buy stuff like heavy metal tests and things like that would be great. I do have a few assets I am probably going to sell that won't add into my income too, so I suppose it won't be a big deal soon. 

Ready for the weekend to be here, so I can just read and relax. 

Today I am thankful for

Some time to relax 

Feeling better

Hopefully less pollen soon 

Feeling a lot better and started doing a flush to my sinuses with salt water. So far it worked really well and I actually walked 1.4 miles outside today with a high level of pollen out. I will see how I hold up tonight, but this might be a good way for me to meet in the middle and still get out and do the stuff I love to do. I want to sit in the sun and read tomorrow if this goes well.

I want to start creating a heavy vision for what I want to do. I do enjoy making the youtube videos. It gives me a lot of satisfaction in the work. I realize that the stuff I do regularly leans me towards it anyway. It is kind of a strange thing because I do have a compelling urge to just make a businesses that is based off of larger products as well, I mean I already have that I suppose. I just kind of wonder what all the options are. But I do know that I enjoy this and it is probably worth me sticking to it for at least the year I committed myself to. I am not really in a big rush to make a lot more money as I really could just spend a few more hours on the reselling business a day and get more if I really needed it. I think the reselling is growing quite well as it is with the time I dedicate to it now. If I don't end up pursuing this it won't be the end of the world. I think it would be a good way for me to keep pressing out of my comfort zone though and I think no matter what it will be a net positive for me. I am going to go back over it and work on it. It was really nice having some time to reset from this.

Going to implement a cross posting solution on Monday and start working on spreading out my 700+ listings to new platforms. This coupled with my more efficient listing should increase sales a lot. This will make me have access to millions of more buyers without all of the extra hassle of doing so much to list on each. I have needed to do this for awhile, but this will be a big milestone for me to pass. That and it would be really cool to actually finish off the new graphics and all of that too. 

Today I am thankful for

Partial allergy solution

Time read and relax going to take off tomorrow fully to think and read

Starting to understand stocks a lot better 

Having the day off almost entirely from electronics is nice. I took some extra time to catch up with sleep and recover a bit. I am doing a lot better with the allergies now too and I managed to go for my 6 mile run today too. I only jogged a bit over a mile, but it went really well. I did not have any issues with my muscle that was injured, so it could have possibly fully healed. I am still going to take it slow with jogging out there and try not to over due it. I am happy that I found a way to manage this without taking any crappy medications as well.

I am still kind of diving deeper into what my purpose could be. I should try to focus my aim more on comparing what I like about the things I am doing and find what I want to stick with. I am a bit stuck with reselling in terms of income, but I could honestly put as much work into it as I want right now with more or less and be okay. It can mostly run itself, but obviously if I want more money to invest and stuff I have to list some more and keep it updated more. But even with the amount that I do it is not bad. I am doing to spend today moving my listing over to a new platform with a tool that pretty much just copies and pastes them. If it lets me do all 700+ I am sure I should see a good spike in sales from now on just from that. But I will see how it goes. That will be the best way to use even a few hours of my time to just put my listings out there a bit more. 

I feel a lot better from all of my rest and thought this weekend. I am going to prepare myself for a trip fairly soon. I want to use it to dive deeper into what I want to do with my life. I imagine I will have a lot of satisfaction by sticking to one thing and it will give me the best results over time. It is hard though to manage time as effectively as I want with two businesses and I get exhausted at the end of the week.  I am going to keep producing the videos for now because I do like it. But just unsure of what I really want to do. I know with reselling there is only so much of it that is really that fun to me. It shines more light on it with the quarantine that I am not the biggest fan of all of it, but I do like that it generates a living for me without a lot of restrictions. 

Today I am thankful for 

Getting outside and getting some sun

Feeling a lot better

New opportunities to expand 

Started on the cross listing for ebay and I already sold an item that has sat on ebay for about 2 years on Mercari within an hour or so. This is going to be really good as it seems like my eBay sales just took a plunge. I assume they deranked my listings because of returns. Which I really can't do anything about that. The up tick in them is just from buyers remorse and people having more time on their hands being at home. Oh well time to keep expanding and moving on from just using them. This cross listing software will let me post to several new sites at once to expand. So I am no longer under the whim of high fees and crappy service of just ebay. Granted the software is about $50 a month, but it should pay for itself pretty fast I imagine. I literally pay $50 a month to sell just on ebay with a 15% selling fee and all sorts of extra fees added on. The other platforms don't charge a monthly fee. Even mercari has 5% less fees than ebay and an up tick of sales is totally worth it. Going to spend a good chunk of today working on that mostly. 

Toast masters is going pretty good. I am getting really good at speaking I notice even in regular day to day situations. I think this is an awesome skill to work on. I am sure no matter what I do it will be quite useful for me to improve it. I am going to keep giving a good effort to these and trying to get better. I am already largely improved even from what I was doing just a couple months ago. 

I researched it a bit and I read that you can have a bit of a depression after a LSD trip and I think that is what I have been going through. Not that I feel really down, but definitely not what it was. It makes sense to me because I have been trying to integrate all of this more and more. I would definitely do it again, but glad that I am taking it at pace to allow me to grow and change. Of course right after doing it I felt like I wanted to do it again. It was kind of the same with mushrooms after the first use. I have been contemplating trying DMT sooner, but nothing that I am itching to do and would be in an optimal state if I did. I already feel a lot better going into this week and I have actually accomplished a lot of the stuff that I got insight on with my last trip.

Today I am thankful for 

Sun! I might actually sit in it for awhile since I worked on my allergies.

Getting up early and resetting schedule 

Cross listing! 

Setting up the cross posting is going really well. My items will be going out to 5 platforms once I want to do facebook market place again, so for now just 4. That is going to give me a huge amount of Independence on my items and allow me to hold out for more money on each and bring in faster sales. It has been worth it so far to set all of this up and I think it will really help push this business along. I did notice consumer spending is dropping pretty fast, so that probably accounts for a good chunk of the sales that went down and the fact it is towards the end of the month. To be fair sales are not bad overall and I did actually have a good sales amount Tuesday. Still working on infrastructure to make this a lot more efficient and allow me to spend more time elsewhere. 

I am integrating a lot of new stuff from that last trip it seems like. I think that is the state that I have hit and it has been a pretty big change to me. Coming almost 2 months after the actual trip. I am building up a lot more empathy and my views are starting to shatter a bit on stuff. I am seeing how this work interconnects with each other a lot more. I am really making a lot of progress with myself. I am glad that I am able to pursue this while I am still chipping away at making money and etc. I think I have made a pretty good balance and I have to admit my days are usually pretty enjoyable. A bit more painful lately with a lot more arising emotions and such I assume from the backlash of these integrations. For the most part things are going well. Habits are doing really well along with mediation and etc. I wish I was eating all organic, but I let most of it slide due to even higher costs to get some of the items. I still get a good chunk of the stuff organic, but it is just not realistic for me to get all of it organic right now. Nuts for example are 15%+ more than what I was paying for example. It starts to add up and most of them I can't even get anyway. So I can wait a bit and just improve what I can with little things. Like I have fine tuned the hot sauces I use to the most minimal ingredients with no preservatives etc. 

Reading is going really well for me. I am really liking reading a lot. It blows me away how much I can learn and bring it into my reality. I could learn how to do anything I want with some time and effort. I might start throwing in a fiction book here or there to break a bit out of routine. Same with adding in the painting a bit I have like 20 sheets of painting paper coming. Stuff to help me break out of my routines of doing the same thing and help me bring in new ideas. I notice even just from taking so much time to rest and relax it made it really easy to think about an integrate the new reselling system for me. I think if I keep up with that it will be excellent. I seem to get a lot done even if I spend only a fairly limited about of time focused on the work. If I give myself a lot of time for habits and stuff I enjoy the bit of time in the work is very productive. I see less and less a reason to work high hours, but I have less of a need to right now. Mostly the more time consuming stuff comes from making videos and researching for them. Although, I am sure I could make that more efficient too. 

Today I am thankful for

Maintaining sleeping schedule. 

Nice day out to enjoy for awhile

Improving 

Feeling a lot better today and tackling a lot of issues that had been bothering me. I think this is going really well integrating this stuff and moving forward. I am glad that I spaced things out and did not rush it more to know what to expect. It did not really seem to effect habits or anything all that much overall. I am sure it could lightly persist for a few more days maybe. 

My meditation has been the most intense by far that it has been. These new practices and consistency is paying off a lot. I had some anxiety as part of the backlash from the trip I assume and I seem to be able to nearly remove all of it just from a session. It is very powerful and potent compared to what it use to be. Definitely, something I notice more in a more vulnerable state, than any other time. Still I am starting to get a lot of pay off from doing this. It is definitely one of the most worthwhile habits I have. My fitness has been top notch lately as well. I feel like I am getting fairly muscular and a good body tone. Not that it matters all that much, but it does make me feel good and much stronger. Having the core strength is really nice for meditation as well. 

Finished reading another investment book this morning and took the time to read the entire earnings call for Boeing. That was pretty fun to spend a few hours on that today. I am starting to set aside more time in the morning to make sure that I get the reading it. It seems like if I dedicate only like 5 hours or so to work that seems to be really efficient for me and the rest of the time on habits and such. I got a lot of work done even in just those hours yesterday and I work pretty much the entire time. I think that is probably how I will do it more moving forward. Still that only puts about 18 hours a week roughly into reselling. Which is like part time pretty much. I get quite a bit done and leveraged from that though. I am trying to maximize the earnings and potential that I get from adding that time. I am also not spending any time sourcing with the global issues going on, so that is less time out getting stuff. It blows me away that just within the last year I formed my own corporation, and am moving forward at a great pace. This business seems to be serving me really well and I like making progress with it. I guess my only concern is how far I want to take it. But until then I have over a thousand items that I can list. With the expansion to more platforms, then going to build graphics and add some marketing stuff into it. I think things should be going exceptional. 

Everything seems to be staying well on track even with backlash. It seems I have very well fortified my habits and strength to move through this stuff. 

Today I am thankful for

Nice reading session

Learning how to invest more properly 

Progressing with backlash 

I recorded again, but was not really happy with it. I realize that I am in a bit of a dip with doing this and I can make it through it. I realize that I am being too perfectionist with the amount of time I can allocate to it. I am still not sure what route I want to take it and how I want to do it. But I think I should commit to at least my year of doing it. On the downside I suppose is the fact I could make a lot more money dedicating those days to reselling. I am not sure fully where I want to go, or what I love. I like reselling still. It does not bother me to do it even though their is tasks with it I don't enjoy. I am still able to move through it and do it. I am sure if I dropped it and applied full effort into something I could get it off the ground. I think I am only so far away from making the reselling mostly passive though, so obviously not time to throw in the towel. That and the mixed feelings about what I want to do. I had some big backlash from the trip I think. It definitely took a toll on me for a bit, but it has been well worth it for me to explore more into my views and how I see the world and what I want to do in this world. 

I started sourcing stuff online to resell by literally just buying stuff other sellers sell too cheap. It started with me just looking for something for myself and I found a cool niche for myself to enter. It is pretty fun and not too time consuming like it would be driving somewhere to get inventory. I found one item that should make me about $60 profit after fees and shipping, so that is pretty significant. I am sure I could really get better at this and start analyzing more markets that I have an expertise in and make some extra money off other sellers. Pretty interesting and something I considered before, but was not sure I could make much money it until now. I am just going to do it casually since I have quite a bit of inventory. This is just stuff that is easy to relist and make some extra profits on. The items in particular I am getting are in high demand anyway and would do well with or without the pandemic. 

Taking tomorrow fully off from electronics and going to read. I did do a fair chunk of reading today. I seem to been recovering a lot from the backlash I was having. That really helped me question what I am doing. I am going to explore it more and read some more books on it. There is a lot of stuff to do in the world and I do want to be the best at something I love. It will take some time for me to fully realize what I want. I suppose even with the Youtube it was positioned to allow me to explore. I realized that I love working in photoshop and it has helped me be more creative. I have definitely picked up a lot better speaking skills with toastmasters and gained a lot just pursuing this so far. I imagine the rewards would be much much higher if I did dive really deep I guess I am just not sure where to dive at. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings, I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for

Feeling a lot better

Finding new sourcing online 

Opening my mind up more 

I feel a lot more recharged to go at this. I realize I am just letting myself get in the way of my work and I need to ship if it is perfect or not. I think I am going to switch my schedule around, so I work on youtube at the start of the week while I have the highest energy and it leaves me time in the mornings on the reselling days to add finishing touches without as much pressure to put something out. I think this will keep me on track. I am still kind of playing around with what exactly I want to do and the direction I want to take it. But I think that posting on it will be a step in the right direction. I think that if I really did train enough and explore new ideas it could make a good impact in the world. 

I have been spending a bit more time than I should probably buying items to flip from other sites. I am probably going to tone back on it. I got some pretty good stuff though so far. I had another ipad, but someone offered them more money and they canceled the order lol. I guess it just goes to show that the more I stick with this type of work it is just people in a race for who can get the most at any cost. If I did pursue something more creative and passionate there would be much less of this to deal with. I don't let it get to me as it is just something you see, but quite dishonorable. I realize there is more survival attached to this for most because it is fairly difficult to support yourself with a scarcity mindset in this industry and a lack of knowledge. I see that anywhere I go with it though now that I think of it. 

I think I am recharged enough to get things on the ball with youtube. The books I have been reading have been killer for helping me. I am almost pacing about 6 books a month now! Crazy to think that I am reading that much now, but that is becoming fairly easy to do and I love doing it. I love learning new stuff and applying it. I feel like there is so much good stuff that I can take out of a book and apply it immediately. This is much better than anything school had ever offered me for sure and I enjoy it. I am going to see really where it lands this month, but I read a 250ish page book in two days this weekend and if I really had read more I could have got more in. But that was just in two days. Granted I don't always have a lot of extra time to read with other habits and business stuff on weekdays. Although, things would be a bit better now if I reset my sleeping schedule. 

Today I am thankful for

New leo video

Run

Feeling good and more optimistic. 

Working more on cutting out time wasting activities. While I could be sourcing stuff by looking online I honestly have so much inventory it is just a waste of time. I am going to stop doing it and just sell the stuff once it comes in. Working through getting up a much stuff that I can right now. Hopefully I can add closer to 50 items/lots up for sale this week and that should really boost up sales. I am going to focus in a bit more on comic selling right now as this is the first time in history the subscribers can't get new comics, so they are buying a lot more second hand. I have been sitting on over a thousands for quite awhile. No spectacular issues, so just going to sell in lots and bundles. 

Trying to focus in on getting more of my meditation daily. I had been slightly slacking on it time wise. I think that by just cutting out more of the crap is really going to help me streamline what I am doing. Only checking here one time per day (not that I really spend that much time on here anyway), and just anything that really keeps me idle and is not useful to me. I even enjoy reading as a pass time, so I would rather invest it into that than read crap on the internet. Granted I should still have some leisure time, but looking at buying stuff and other stuff is not useful at all to me. I want to get my efforts more streamlined. 

I am going to give it my best to keep producing content. I have a okay video competently done. I'll release that and go back to work on making some more new stuff that I think would be useful. I guess part of my issue is looking at someone like Leo's work and wondering how I could actually become the best in this industry. Obviously, he has over 10 years of experience in this work and I am around 3, so that is pretty significant. I want to create something new and useful I suppose. I don't want to make something that is just okay and moderate. If I am going to do something for most of my life I want to become so fucking good at it and make an impact. Not just some mediocre crap. My video skills are still pretty well in their infancy even though I have improved a lot. So that is something different. I am pretty much putting all of my attention and focus into reading books and contemplating this. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting up early

Good toast masters

Gradual improvements 

Definitely feel like I have the ball rolling on reselling now. I am getting through to listing a lot of items that I would not even have bothered to if I had access to the regular inventory I did. This is really helping me clear out space and get things more organized and prioritized. I am starting to get a lot more out of just my 4 or so focused hours of work on it 3 times a week. It seems I get a lot done and get good quality stuff done. I am doing more stuff to leverage the time more and more though. I am thinking sales should pick up once I get a good chunk of this inventory up. 

I am starting to think more and more about mastering personal development. I love reading books about it and studying it. I am starting to allow more time in my day to study it now too that I have broken my day into more chunks and removed even more clutter. I think going that route and if I keep actively working on my speaking skills, then I think I could offer something valuable to people over time. I really enjoy helping other people learn something new that can improve their life. I know that making the videos is one of the harder routes for me to go, but I think that it will pay off it one way or another. Even if it goes no where and I help some people I think that would be pretty good. I can keep reselling and doing my thing until I go into the next adventure. I think I can commit to the 10,000 hours at least to mastery in this domain. I have already been in it for awhile and I love doing it. 

My meditation is really going great from how it was. I got a new meditation cushion for $7 from china and it is amazing. It is just right and my legs are not falling asleep at the pace they were. This was a great investment and a great value for me. I am going to keep taking this more seriously and keep a high discipline towards it. I do actually start to look forward to it a bit more and not nearly as much resistance as I had their for awhile. Of course while in it I don't mind, but getting there was harder. 

I feel like I am getting fairly muscular at this point. My calf muscles are shredded. I am starting to build some decent body structure with my workout routine. It feels really good and I think it benefits me a lot with my mediation as well for core strength. I am not going to go hard core body building or anything. But this is really nice to be at this level from the work I have put in so far. 

Today I am thankful for 

Meditation cushion 

Large item sale to clear up space

Getting money more in order 

Thing seem to be going great for the reselling business. All of this time and effort is really starting to pay off. Sales are starting to boom a bit again too. It was more due to a lack of new products available for sale. It seems like a large chunk of stuff I list right now is just quickly selling. I am really going to focus in on moving harder to sell products and just moving as much inventory as I can. I am selling more of my stuff as well as I don't really need it. I feel very optimistic about getting through all of these items and expanding the business. I have to admit I do enjoy some aspects of this business. I really don't mind doing it. Obviously some of the stuff that requires more emotional labor is a bit hard, but that will be with any pursuit. I enjoy the end results of it though and having the ability to work from home. I am excited to see how this scales this year. I am really putting in the work on the days I am working and getting this thing seriously moving. The cross listing is definitely paying for itself already too. 

Going to try to get more on track today with youtube. I am going to finish editing the video and have it ready for upload tomorrow. Not perfect at all, but I need to move on into more projects. I still have self doubts and some stuff holding me back. I notice that I have more anxiety and such lately too. Which I have recalled in the past once I hit a block while making videos for other channels I did. I am going to power through it and keep myself motivated. I am going to start trying to do more things to lower these issues though obviously too and keep working on myself. Going to start trying to add more time into my day to make scripts and etc for future videos too. 

There is always major improvements I can make with myself it seems like. So much depth and knowledge about this field it seems like to explore. I think I want to focus a bit more on maximizing my nutrition better too. Granted it sucks in some aspects because of difficulty getting better foods right now. I am doing the best that I can though. I am going to look into adding reverse osmosis system into the sink water, then that water will go to the berkey filter. That should be some really clean water being triple filtered. I am going to switch to a stainless steel ice cube tray as well. Also, going to be researching more heavy metal detoxing soon. I think just tackling these things will be a good start for me as they are what I can control for now. Working on reinforcing my habits more and cleaning up clutter out of my day more. I notice with less computer time and distractions that I get a lot more done. I am going to keep working on minimizing that and trying to be more consistent with my sleeping schedule too. It seems like one day throws it off until I have to get up earlier. 

Today I am thankful for 

Great sales! 

Good momentum building up 

Improvements 

I finally put out some new work. I felt really good editing that. I honestly wish I dedicated more time to it, but I followed my ship date and just went with it. That felt really good to get back on track with it. I felt good being creative while editing that and working through too. I am going to work on following up with it and improving on it. I think that I just need to keep my energy and inspiration as high as I can. I do want to get working on the LPC a bit more too, but even then I have been reading all of the books for it. 

I decided to keep buying stuff online to resell. It is actually going really well. I just need to limit my time on looking into it. But I did find a new platform to start buying from and I just got an item there. My sales literally exploded this weekend. My sales are up 40% from last month and that does not even included my new sales coming from mercari, which is going really well on there! I might keep listing stuff on Depop, but not too sure yet. I am not too big on the platform, but it works. I am going to keep trying to increase revenues, so I can reinvest it as much as I can right now. I am not sure how much longer I will have the opportunity to keep selling stuff this fast, but I am going to try to move as much product as possible. 

Head feels like crap today. I am not sure exactly why, but I might be sick again lol. I am going to turn my attention more over to reading shortly and get some more of my routine done. I feel like my routine is sticking quite well. Some days I notice I am a bit more grounded and it is hard to get all of it accomplished though. I am going to try to stay up a bit later and wake up a little bit later to see if that boosts my productivity up a bit. I feel like I was nearly an hour in the morning from getting up so early. I think that will be really valuable over time. I will see how it goes this week. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting video up! 

Feeling more positive and creative 

Good weather 

Working on trying to pause more before reacting to stuff, or just adding in pauses every now and then. I think if I can get this down in habit, then it would dramatically improve my life. I noticed the other day I had some benefits from doing it. I lost my tempter a bit today, but not too over the top. I have some anger that gets bottled up from just allowing others to place attacks at me and I just do nothing. I wold ideally like to continue to do nothing, but with no effect to me. I have seen a lot of improvement in this area in general though. Any anger is dramatically reduced from what it use to be especially over the years. 

Going cut out the online buying to resell for now. I need to focus the funds on getting the infrastructure set up to start doing movie posters and it is going to be pretty expensive. Stuff is just flying off the shelves right now. Old items that would not sell and anything new I put up just seems to sell fast. I think that I am going to be on guard with this because I think this could take a sharp decline once the free money is not being handed out as greatly. Not sure how far this will go, but I am going to be on guard. I am going to reduce the amount I planned to invest monthly and stock pile up a bit of savings to see if I can grab some deals if this persists. I think that the economy is just very heavily being propped up. Even if things were going back to normal a lot of jobs and such have been destroyed. I do not expect to people to just be blowing money. I am going to be on guard for a high amount of returns possibly to come up if they get short on cash too, because the seems to be the first thing they want their money out of. Granted I am still going to contribute to the S&P, but I am going to do smaller amounts for now and take the other 2/3 and just put it on the sidelines. I think this will be a better route to go and still get some action if things just suddenly clear up. 

I have still been overthinking the video thing. It is a weird position to be in I suppose. I have always made a Youtube it seems like and then hit a point just like this inevitability. I am not really sure what is best for me to do. I realize that I should just take it a step at a time and see where it goes. I am just not sure how I want to do it. I learn all of this new stuff and it completely wraps my views all the time. I am starting to dive a little bit more in the spirituality and just all my views seem to be constantly tossed in the blender. So when I want to share something it almost feels irrelevant. That and I am tempted to just make as much money as I can and move out on my own as well. If I cut this off I would make significantly more money at least in the short term. I have no real pressure to move out from here as I could likely stay as long as I needed, but the environment is fairly toxic and it would be nice to not have to adhere to anyone. I need to suck it up for now as I am not in a position to do it how I want at least. Ideally I would just buy blank property with a trailer and just grow it from there. I am going to continue to work on selling down all of my stuff and stockpiling money and just making it easier for me to move if needed. I really don't need much stuff anyway. 

Today I am thankful for 

Finding my scale

Growth

Reorganizing my room a bit.