Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

Got the car sold and I might get the opportunity to sell a 90s bmw roadster with 80k miles on it! So that will be exciting if I can do that. I will see how it goes with everything though. I am not sure if I can or not, but either way that is a cool opportunity for me. I think that sales should pick up once people settle down a bit and start getting bored. I would assume most people are going to want more entertainment stuff and such coming soon. But we will see. Things seem to be going well so far though at least. I really need to work through my old inventory as it is anyway and start clearing up more space. 

I love reading now it seems like. I am already almost 500 pages into this Steve Jobs biography. I wanted to get a couple movies around him and then buy a couple more books on it I think. He really changed the world in some spectacular ways. It surprises me of how much he was able to do. I think he is a good role model to look up to for sure. I mean yeah, he seemed like he could have been an ass in some of his personal stuff. But his drive and creativity were incredible. His ability to run and manage companies was spectacular. 

I am really thankful to be in the position I am in right now. It really seems like going the extra mile with stuff pays off. I think helping other people is well worth the time too even without monetary incentives to do so. I think even if I made no money helping doing any of that stuff I am just going to make businesses that pay me well over time. I am starting to really get the hang of business it seems like. I want to go further and read more into it and study it more. I have mostly the experience vs a lot of theory and knowledge that might come from books.  

By 12/2/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for 

Finding some really good stuff at goodwill because no one was there (Yeah, going to relax on going out)

Deal going through smooth and maybe opening up new opportunities! 

Getting through some of the work I have had pilling up for a bit. 

Finally setting up a roth ira for myself. I have wanted to start something for retirement for awhile, but never got around to it. I think it would be a good time to start adding some money I can spare to help speed that up a little bit. I am not super educated on the traditional markets though, so not something I am sure of. But I am likely just going to go for ETFs to get started with it. I want to learn some more as I go. If I get some extra I am going to toss some into ETH as well. I think that would be really good to balance out what I have going. I am happy with myself for going and doing this. I am lucky to be in the position I am in to consider investing, but I am not going to overdue it in case thing do get worse for me financially. But I honestly think things will be alright as online sales have held up well. 

I am taking the day to focus in on tackling this tax stuff finally. I finished most of it. But man is this crap frustrating sometimes. But I think I will be able to do it efficiently in the future. I got that and a few other tasks that needed to be done. Going to focus another day into reselling stuff tomorrow. I am making some progress on clearing out part of my inventory space. I have so much stuff ready to sell I am going to get on it for sure. I am going to stop buying inventory during the virus problem. I could honestly not buy anything for a long time. But I want to move as much as I can and invest my money while the market is low. I think that will be really wise for me to help me set up a bit more for my financial future. 

I have been spending like two hours a day reading and just loving it. I am just about done with the Steve Job biography. I think that I will be done with it tomorrow I imagine. I am going to read Can't Hurt Me next by David Goggins. That should be amazing I bet! From the interviews I have watched with him they have been incredible and really inspiring. So I am going to learn more about him.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting daunting tasks done. 

Buyer coming through for local sale

Good health and leg muscle seeming to heal Jogged over 2 miles straight today! So healing well 

Today was kind of hard with a lot of compulsive thinking. I usually don't have much issues in regards to this at all, but everything with the virus and all that crap just had my head spinning a bit. Ironically I spent most of that attention on stocks though and the news around that. I have a problem a bit with that, when I get really excited about something that I am doing. That and just the general prices of stuff is a bit exciting to me at the moment. But I realize I need to take a steep back and relax. It was really hard for me today, I just felt really scrambled and seemed to just over think about all of this stuff. Just in a way that it seems to waste a good chunk of the day to a degree. Granted I learn a lot about the companies I have been buying into as I decided to just pick single stocks. So there is a lot more to pick up and I only have invested a lot of time into the two. 

Not only that but just juggling how I am going to use other avenues to keep the business running well, then working on the youtube stuff, tax stuff, and adding in the stock stuff. Mixed in with all the practices, exercise, etc. It was actually bad today in regards to the fact I did not exercise and only did 30 minutes of meditation, which I got in a bit ago. My mind just seems to be wound up a suppose today. But it will be alright. I am going to get back to all of it and I don't mind a day off of exercise every now and then. I think it is good to keep that going with the muscle healing anyway.

Also, in my town there is only one person with the virus and they actually came from elsewhere and let the hospital know before they arrived. So there is not really a whole lot going on in regards to the people around here. But I am still making sure that I wash things well. I managed to get a good haul of organic avocados and roma tomatoes, so I am just running some apple cider vinegar, then water on them before I cut into them etc. I am still meeting people to sell stuff locally. But I am using gloves and putting the money in a "contamination area". That seems to be working pretty well and I keep it brief as well as the fact it is outside. I will probably still have to go to the grocery store 1x a week to keep up on a few of the things I regularly eat. I am going to do my best to be responsible with it though. I stopped going to goodwill and all of that even though I know there is a lot of good stuff there with the lack of people. I would stop meeting the people, but the income is needed as I really have no idea how long this will go for. Not to mention if there is any sort of relief for people I am unsure if I would qualify with the small business and I am not particularly interested in any of their loans, I'd rather just keep it a float as much as I can. Online sales are really slow right now, but I think once people catch up with the supplies they need and get some relief, then they will get bored and start buying entertainment etc.  

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Opportunity to buy cheap stock

Not being sick and family not being sick

Still making some sales even with slow economy 

Edited by Average Investor

Forgot to post this last night

Doing much better today and I feel a lot more grounded. Going to work on getting my schedule back on track again, but it is not off by much. I get the feeling I am not doing a lot in the day, but I am going to try to keep myself more assigned on tasks. Have a few projects to really work on tomorrow that will be fun to do. I need to change pace a bit and not focus so much on reselling. Granted I do want more income coming in, so it will require more attention currently. Although, I am definitely not over working. I am spending a great deal of time learning about stocks. So much information to absorb on all sorts of companies and stuff. I did not have any issues with thoughts though today it seemed like. 

Going to shift my mind a bit off that stuff I think though. not really going to worry that much about it and just see how things go. I want to get the most important things done and I will keep learning that stuff on the side as I go. I like learning new stuff I think is one of my main things. But I feel like I need to really focus in on a few things and keep them as a top priority. 

I did actually do the toast masters online today and that was honestly pretty good. That is going to help me a lot with getting use to talking on camera a bit more. Granted I liked doing the in person a bit more. But this will be fine for now. At least we are still doing it. I think the other group might be doing the online thing here pretty soon as well. I think with that stuff it really helps keep me on track. Same with the sleeping schedule around it too because I have to be up so early for the one. 

I feel kinda of bad that I blew off an old friend today, but I honestly did not want to spend time explain why I had not seen them or been talking to them. It has been about a year at this rate and I just want to leave it at that. I was not going out of my way to meet them or anything, but they ended up towing at my neighbors house that I was helping. I don't like to hurt peoples feelings, but I am not going to hang out with people involved in that type of life style anymore.

Today I am thankful for

Online toastmasters

Lots of free information 

Sales

Getting a bit back into the groove today. I think I need to focus more on the quality of work and not really so much the time I invest into it. I think I am going to keep the stock thing as more of a hobby as it does not really matter that much short term because the roth ira I have to be 59.5 to take the earnings out tax free. Not to say that it is not enjoyable to learn about it. I have a few investing books I have been wanting to read anyway. I imagine the stock prices are going to continue to head down quite a bit for awhile. I just hope that I am able to manage and keep my own finances in order while not going to crazy, but contributing to my "retirement" while the prices get better and better. 

It felt awesome to produce a good thumbnail in a few hours today. I am starting to really get better at all of this stuff. I need to set more defined goals around it though for sure. I guess where I am at I am not really aiming to get rich off it or something. I just think that is one of the better things I could do that contributes to the world with my time. I do have a urge a bit to start a company though. I like the idea of making something big and impact, but I am not so sure how I want to go about it. I don't think it will matter as it does not really conflict with the video stuff. While I realize the real importance of getting really good at one thing. I feel like each adventure contributes to that. I would not regret doing something that I have had a hard time doing for a long time and feel like it has been my calling to do. 

I am going to double down on my relaxing this weekend and not get too hard on myself. I am going to do the best I can and try to use my mind to create more money and not so much the work. I know there is better ideas that will not suck up a bunch of time that I can create a good amount of money with. I want to spend my time to continue to invest in myself and my future the best that I can. I want to keep my mind in abundance and keep myself healthy and well. 

Today I am thankful for

Feeling good! 

Feeling creative!

Getting back on track 

I had kind of slacked on the reading there for a few days. I managed to get about two hours in today and I finished the Steve Jobs biography! I am going to keep researching it a bit and make a couple videos about him I think would be worthwhile to do with it. That sounds like a good way for me to really help reabsorb the information I learned with the book. I would have to say this is probably one of my favorite books I have read so far. I think that biographies are probably going to be one of my favorite things to read. 

Going to work this week on getting a lot of music cds, video games, and dvds listed. These are going to be good sellers right now with a lot of people staying home. I am going to work on mailing out a thousand or so cds to a company for them to buy it as well. I have to scan a couple thousand to do that. Not really an ideal way to spend my time, but I want them cleared out and it will be guaranteed money. 

I think I am going to invest a lot of time into learning about warren buffet as well in the future. I think that is going to be someone really worth studying. So many great people even in our time that are incredible. If I can just spend the time to study and learn from them, then I am sure I could create an amazing life for myself. I think learning from others like that is the best way to expand and grow in life. Having lessons from many years compacted into a book can help avoid many mistakes and show what makes something great. 

Today I am thankful for

Finishing the book

Getting some sun

Taking a day off to rest

Doing really well with my online toast masters. This is going to be great practice for making videos. I did my icebreaker in both groups so far. It is kind of nice doing it online for a bit. It is still helping me keep my sleeping schedule around too. I think that is going to be one of the most worthwhile habits that I have. 

Working on getting a lot of stuff listed for sale. I am really going to ramp up my online sales. I do need to keep working towards cross listing though probably to try to bring in more sales. I want to keep working on making this as efficient as possible. Once I have a lot more of the ground work done for that this should be seamless. Got a scanner set up for small item pictures and is amazing. Switched to some new photo viewing software that really helped too. 

Really want to aim to get the business a lot more profitable and efficient. I think that I can do a lot of improvements still. I do want to gear it more and more towards hiring. But if I perfect the process I would really get the most for my money too. I just feel so lucky for how things have been going lately. I am so lucky to enjoy the work that I do. 

Today I am thankful for

Doing well on my speech and improving 

Getting tasks done that I did not want to do

Having a great life 

Over 80 items listed in 3 days. That is really good considering yesterday was a bit of wash with how much time I spent setting it all up to be more efficient. Although, it was really worth it. I am going to get myself to set up a system to cross post next week though. I think I have mastered ebay enough at this point and I need to make sure that I have more traffic coming in. Not only that if something happens to ebay or something, then it would not be good. Granted I had been using local sales to offset that it is not the case anymore. I am going to make sure that I am on top of that. I am going to finish making my facebook page and all of my branding stuff too. I am excited about that. 

I am going to work on doing some green screen stuff tomorrow. Then doing some toast masters at night. It is going to be really fun I think. It will be really good practice for what is to come. I have some really cool stuff I am working on and I am excited to see how it goes. I am really starting to improve. I have been working my ass off in all areas I feel like. But I love all of the stuff I am doing. It makes hard to even find time to post on here it seems like sometimes just from that. I am really happy to have all of this good stuff in my life. 

I am really glad I bought the stocks when I did. I wish I had more capital to fund them. But I am going to keep adding what I can while it is in a bear market. I am really lucky to have the opportunity to do this. I have wanted to have stocks for so long, but they have always been too expensive since I had any interest. I think now more than ever it shows how important crypto currency is too. Having a trillion dollars just pumped into the economy is not a good way to keep solving problems and inflates stuff. Shows how much we work for something that is just created out of thin air that we place value on. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my bank account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Enjoying my work! 

Grinding out a lot of items! 

Health and wellness 

Been overloading myself a little bit. I definitely need to take care of myself well and make sure I am more recharged. I seem to get sick kind of often and I wonder if I am not exposed to enough germs or something. Now I have to say that I seem to recover fairly rapidly it seems like. I felt like garbage for like 24 hours and now I seem to be fine. So not really sure what he deal is with that. But I assume I caught some illness or maybe food poisoning briefly. 

I feel like I pressure myself too much to meet deadlines with the amount of time and energy I put into something. I need to relax a bit. Not stop what I am working towards, but it is really not the end of the world if I go a little slower on something or can't get to it. Of course I want to aim to reach my goals and work towards them as best I can though. Even with the journal entries sometimes it feels like I am just pumping out a habit just because. I really want to maximize the best use of this and not just do it to make it another check on the list. It feels like two days in a week is not enough time for me to produce a video at that. I am not really sure what I want to do. Of course I will become more efficient and better as I go though too. I just try to add to much new stuff and spend a lot of hours on something new to add to it. I see the value in it though, so I will keep at it even if I don't hit every dead line or get it right for awhile. 

Really liking my new book. I am excited to read it. I am really happy to have access to such good books. That is one of my favorite things to do anymore it seems like. There is so much good stuff to extract from a book. Each book seems to add this \change to my reality. Even if there is just a lesson or practice from each one that sticks it starts to add up. I think this is probably one of the most valuable things I am doing with my time. 

Today I am thankful for

Not having covid-19

Awesome book

Allowing myself time to grow and learn 

I feel like I have meditating all wrong for quite awhile. But it has helped for what I have done. I started studying some kriya yoga today and I am pretty excited about this. It sounds really interesting and I am going to see what it has to offer. But just the meditation suggestions seem to be well worth it from what I am checked out so far. I am going to try a kryia practice tomorrow and see how that goes too.

Really working on optimizing my business as much as I can. I really need to leverage my time to make anything worthwhile it seems. This is likely the best opportunity in my life to get started with that as my living expenses are at least decent. I do worry a bit about losing health insurance possibly, but I will see how it goes. Funny enough though I could just invest back into the business to avoid that from awhile even if I hit the point. To be fair there is always some more to invest in. Not like I really need the cash personally, but it is nice to have a rainy day fund. 

I see the importance of sticking to my goal. I need to keep at it and keep improving. I want to do this because I enjoy it though and see value in helping others. The reselling part is going to be to make money, but I enjoy that too. I just think there is aspects to it that are not fully where I want to be at. But I do admit that I enjoy a good chunk of it.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my bank account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

New reading material 

Relaxation day

Positive thoughts 

Getting a ton of work done lately it seems like. I am really blowing though stuff that I was struggling with. I am starting to see myself getting close and close to my goals. I am glad that I have been putting in the time lately and feeling well and up to it. I am really lucky that the market is really needing my services right now. I have so much inventory that is in high demand it is great. 

Really trying my best with these kryia yoga practices. This is quite a bit harder than my regular meditation sessions, but so far when it is going well it is amazing. I just struggle a lot with the strength to keep really good posture like that for the entire 25 minutes, then 3X. I am going to keep at it though. I can see the value in it so far, so I hope that I can keep up.

I have been missing a lot of posting here. It seems like I am keeping myself really into all of my work, reading, etc. I am trying to cut out the bs as much as I can. I have some hours where I do sit around though it seems like during the day. I can't do work the entire day most of the time. But I am going to try to keep up more with posting as I can. I think it is still a good reflection regardless. Not a lot changes daily it seems like. 

Today I am thankful for

Kicking ass on my work!

Getting my work space more and more clear

Good sales!!!

Really starting to get the ball rolling with ideas and infrastructure. Going to try to get enough room to clear out my storage unit before it is due this month too. That would start saving me an extra $80 a month. That will start to add up fast. Even if I have to spend a few hundred in supplies to get my stuff organized enough to fit in the space I have. I want to buy some business insurance too. 

Really enjoying the kriya yoga so far. Really the main problem I have right now is my feet will fall asleep towards the end of the meditation, but seems to get better each time I try it. I am really sticking with it and it seems to pay off. Much more powerful meditation sessions that seem to come a lot easier than before. It has been worth the extra bit of pain to do it like this. I think my posture is going to benefit a lot from this. 

Really working on making the extra money right now. Kind of struggling a little with the video stuff it seems like. I am going to spend today and tomorrow on it though. No bs excuses or anything. I want to do it and do it will. I am going to try some new seo stuff and some new recording styles as well as a different topic than normal. It will be a bit a of a push out of my comfort zone, but not too much. 

Today I am thankful for 

Good sales

Making progress

Good meditation 

Edited by Average Investor

Going to stay off Facebook until the Covid stuff is over. I really need it mostly to learn reselling stuff and to buy and sell stuff. Neither of those are really needed from it right now, so it is just wasting time mostly.  I am going to cut off all pc usage on the weekends as well. I am going to just read, clean, and relax. I really liked how it went this weekend and I read about 400 pages in two days. That was by far the most I have ever read in a weekend. 

Going to try out a kindle reader to see if I can enjoy reading on that. I really like the feel of the actual book in my hand, but who knows. I think it will be just fine. I have a ton of books that I want to put on it and start reading for sure. I hope that I will enjoy it though. How the screen stuff looked I think that I will like it though. 

Working on really getting myself on track a lot more lately. Started with the cold showers again and will do one hot shower once a week. Although, I am not going to remove a bath if I want to do that since I like reading there. But would still end up taking a cold shower after. But just by doing this I bet it would add nearly 2 hours of time to put towards other stuff each weeks. That and it is just something to help push me out of my comfort zone more. I want to keep increasing my capacity to do more and do better. I am doing my intense workout every other day now too and it is really helping me do that. I feel awesome from doing it. 

Getting back to work on a lot of stuff. Feels good to have cleaned my room and set my green screen up on the wall instead of right directly in the middle of my room lol. Every time I pass by where it was it feels great to not have to squeeze by. I need to work on organizing a lot more of my reselling stuff too. Going to get rid of the storage unit, so will need to work on that stuff soon. But for right now it is not a top priority. I have a bunch of stuff that I want to get up for sale. I am going to sell most of my large and expensive items. I think once people get those stimulus checks that most will blow them on frivolous things. 

Today I am thankful for

SUN! 

Great walk

Good mood 

Getting a lot of stuff done it seems like. Really enjoying listening to a lot of John Bogle. I find it so intresting how he used running an investment company as a way to impact so many positively. I feel there is a good correlation between how long someone lives and how meaningful they find their work. When I listen to him I can really tell the he cares so much about the average investor. I think he is someone to look up to for sure and I do want to read some of his books. 

I am really enjoying the sun and the good vibes lately. I feel like I am getting all of the stuff done that I need to and getting a good amount of items up for sale. I am working on getting the most expensive ones up for sale right now and a good amount of workout stuff since that seems to be hot right now. I finally started selling on mercari too. I am going to see if it will be worth it for cross listing software or not, but even if I did just copy and paste it could be worth it I could see. That is a pretty big step for me to help increase my overall sales. I have a few other things I am trying to work on to make this more efficient. 

My meditation has been going really well. Practicing the kryia yoga has really been worth it so far. I am trying to get it to where my legs don't fall asleep though. I worry it could damage them, so I have been cutting the end of the session short by a minute or two. I found some stretching helps, but I want to see if I can position better to avoid it. I am sure probably nothing bad would happen, but I think it is worthwhile to have some caution over it. 

Today I am thankful for 

Toastmasters

Plenty of items to sell

SUN

Managed to get a lot of cleaning and organizing done. This will cut out my $80 a month storage fee, so that will help me be able to reinvest into getting stuff set up to sell faster. I should have done this awhile ago, but at least it is done now and I won't have to pay anymore. I am not sure how much other expenses I can really cut out much. I pay a lot for my food, but I feel like that is worth it regardless. I might set it up so the $80 goes to the S&P 500 automatically, but I want to get things moving a bit first. I need to buy some gear to sell items. 

Going to try some new creative stuff with this other business. I am not sure exactly where I want it to take me yet, but it will be interesting. I have some really good ideas for it right now I think though. I have been practicing a lot for this and I think it will do well. I mostly just enjoy what I am doing though. I think the reselling takes up quite a bit of time and is kind of unavoidable though for this. Plus right now I want to ramp up sales and get inventory out, so a lot of my energy is going to that. It's what I need to do though regardless. I am working on resetting my creativity a bit though and not trying to force out stuff. I am excited to do some photoshop and stuff tomorrow. That will be a nice change of pace after 3 days of a lot of reselling work. 

My meditation practice is going really well. I can almost last the entire 25 minutes now without my legs completely falling asleep. I can get in so much more deeper meditative states. I start to notice it changes my reality a bit in regards to when I close my eyes or want to access this state while doing other things. Not really sure how to explain that exactly, but it gives me a lesser worry to my existence I suppose. It is still a bit difficult to pull this offer 3 times a day, but I am getting there. I am going to try to add some contemplation after it I think at some point too. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting my space cleaned out! 

Feeling better! 

Sun! 

Just finished a great mediation session where I did not need to move my legs and they did not fall asleep nearly as bad. I am doing stretching before each session and it makes a huge difference each time. I think this will help prevent me from getting injured when I get back to jogging too. I am taking a couple week break from jogging to finally let that muscle fully heal. I want to be able to jog like I use to and it has sucked not being able to. So I think this will be best to build this habit with this. I am pretty sure I got injured last time from not stretching enough.

I am really happy that I have built my life around not depending on contact with others so much. It has really helped me with this quarantine. This is almost exactly what I would normally be doing, so it is not too bad at all. This type of life style seems to be really paying off for me. I really enjoy my businesses, reading, meditating, and I still push myself with stuff. I feel like my life is really good. I am really lucky for all of the opportunities I have in my life. 

I am still pondering my life purpose more. I am still working on what the exact thing should be, but I feel like I am going down the right path. It is pretty hard for me to get myself to make videos sometimes, but I feel really good about the process and the result of it. I feel so much better about it than the reselling work. But I still enjoy reselling too. Both are really awesome. I feel like I will narrow it down a bit more to a niche as time goes on. I want to be sure not to turn this work into an ideology, but instead make useful things that I enjoy and can help people with. 

Today I am thankful for

Meditation session 

Good energy 

Getting stuff done! 

Had an issue during some mediation it seemed like I could have this cracking or something in my head on deeper breaths. I have had a bit of a headache today I think resulting from that. It did not hinder me much today, but my head still seems to hurt. Not really sure what that happened or the cause of that. I hope it recovers while I rest though. 

Starting to really get back on track and ready to start jogging a bit again soon. I am glad I have taken my resting seriously this time for my leg. I probably could start up right now, but I am going to wait until next week just to give it a bit of extra healing time. Then I am going to start it out by ramping it up slowly only doing a mile I think for the first week of jogging and then just walking the other 5 miles. Hopefully I can get myself back on track soon and start getting more out of it. 

Getting pretty excited to put out this new work. I missed my self imposed deadline a few times, but I honestly it was good to reset my creativity and learn some new stuff. I think I found a niche that is going to really pay off. So the rate I was going was not really getting results, but was more of just practice really. I want to see some more results coming in a bit and this will be an awesome start. I just finished reading a marketing book and I am reading another one now too. This author is amazing so far and is really helping me bring up a lot of ideas for what I want to do and make. I am just going to roll with this even if it is late. I would rather it be late and high quality, than rushed and low quality. I am excited to see how this will go for me. 

Today I am thankful for

Kindle! 

Sun

Leg muscle healing

Starting to read some more investing books. Reading the intelligent investor, which is Warren Buffets most recommended book. I am really liking it so far. I am about 10% into it and I am learning a good amount of stuff. I can tell there is many layers to investing it seems like, so I am going to have to keep learning over time. I am hoping to sell some of my larger ticket ebay items and put them into some index funds. But I will probably just contribute monthly to them as time goes on anyway. I can still see I have a lot to learn about valuating individual stocks too. I finished reading permission marketing this weekend too. That was quite a good book, but a fair amount of the stuff was dated since it came out around 2002, but it was intresting to hear about the companies then too. 

I have be getting a lot of use out of this cheap kindle I got. This was a really good investment and should pay itself off after I read a few books. I am getting use to the idea of not having the physical book, while I do like looking at the physical selection while deciding to read. The fact that I can have it virtually within minutes makes a big difference. I never thought I would like to use one of these, but it just shows that I need to try more things and try new technology. Not to say I will never read a physical print again, but I think most of my reading will be done on this. I might even buy one of the fancier ones in the future. But for $24.99 this has kicked some ass. I am going to work on training my reading speed to 400 wpm. I am at about 230 wpm right now and a big time loss is the fact that I have inner monologue over each word. I am going to practice to keep practicing this, but I can see an obvious value by trying to nearly double this. In taking 2x the amount of books in the same amount of time would be a serious gain. 

Had a lot of allergy issues this weekend, which sucked. I was going to finish some video stuff, but I can do it on my two days this week. I have 5 videos all planned out now, so I should be back on a roll with them soon. I do need to just get out and record stuff, but I hit a creative block a bit. I also had a hard time with the fact that my titles have no good keywords, so this time I have good ones that I spent a good amount of time researching. I think that will help enhance the reach out a bit. Going to be trying some new stuff as well and see how that goes. I am a bit excited to see how it goes. That is a big chunk of what has caused a delay too with adding so much stuff. I also have read a nearly 700 page book and did a lot of other research to prepare the videos, which was a lot more than usual. I am going to take it easy on myself if I get in a creative block. I will get better with it over time. 

I dropped all facebook usage complexly including messenger because of the fact I don't have much business use there. I have been sitting there looking at this crap to help me get up early easier, but I am not replacing it with reading! Which actually does motivate me to do it lol. 

Today I am thankful for

Allergies starting to clear up (We will see if I go outside in a day or two lol)

Kindle 

Making improvements 

Got logged out from here and just took a break. I took a few days this week worrying about fixing this pc. I am pretty sure I got it solved, but I don't know lol. I mean it is a lot better than what it was. But I suppose by the time I invested that time into it I could probably just buy a different one being as it is not really that expensive. Oh well though, I have a couple parts coming that should repair this to optimal performance and quite cheaply. 

Really getting the ball rolling on my reselling business I feel like. I am really working on a getting all of the factors I want in place. I don't really see myself too far off from doubling my income this year if I keep at it. I want the high savings goal still, but I have changed one of my goals to getting $6,000 invested into my roth ira. I think this is going to be really worth while. I am over half way done reading the intelligent investor and I am really starting to learn a lot. I think I will be able to set myself up for a good retirement account in the future. Plus this is really fun. 

I had some really bad allergy issues this week that set me back quite a bit. Never had this bad of issues, but it was literally like a flu almost for a few days. I seem to be able to keep really good track of all of my habits and stuff for the most part now. I am getting everything on track it feels like for me. I am building up a lot more discipline too. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting bills paid

Feeling better

Good sales

Going to do the best that I can to get this video out today. I am not sure how it will go, but I am going to give it a shot. I have over half of the recording done. Writing out 2-3 more scripts, then a bit more shooting and I will have the footage part of it covered. I think the thumbnail should not be that hard, but we will see. The video editing is going to be the harder part, but I am getting more familiar with the software now at least. It is going to be some new stuff though, so I have not done editing to this type of footage. I am going to get on that and see how things go.

Really focusing in today on my video work. Things are going pretty smoothly for the most part. I think that I need to spend an additional hour a day on the earlier days of the week though to contribute to this stuff. I don't think that I am going to be able to produce the quality I want in a short time frame. Granted some of things that are slowing me down I will improve on in the future and that will cut a lot of time out of things. It is nice to be getting back on top of this fully and making something out of my comfort zone. 

I just need to keep setting up these systems in place. I am really thinking that my reselling business is going to be flourishing so much soon. I want to make it where I narrow down more of what I am doing into the pieces that I love doing. I think that is really going to give me a good balance with it. That and if I keep setting stuff up like this, then the income will follow. I think the economy might be heading for a slow down though. Not sure with how much money the keep pumping into it though lol. I am sure there will be a negative result by doing that though, but only time will tell. 

Today I am thankful for

Shooting videos

Feeling pretty motivated

Getting my mediation habit down more