Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

Struggling a bit with my new habit, but I still have things going for it. I also need to make sure that I am right when my alarm goes off, but I did kind of let myself catch up on sleep, which seems to be a good thing. I don't really seem to have that hard of a time having a good sleeping schedule anymore though. I think a lot of that really just has to do with getting my reading before bed it seems like. 

Just finished a a new earth last night and I already got a good start into a new book. I decided to go into more reading on life purpose relating stuff I think instead. I think this will be some of the more beneficial stuff for me to read right now. I like being able to help people work towards finding work they enjoy as well, so I think this information is going to be really valuable over time. Not only that, but to help me solidify what I want to do with my own and making sure that is really where I want to be at. I enjoy what I do right now though and I seem to have a lot of ideas flowing for it. I think it will really pay off if I am able to stick with my goals and follow this vision.

I would like to make some extra money and keep getting myself ahead on savings. I did add some into savings they other day, which I am happy about. I feel like I really wan to build up a good safety net and keep working on this goal of getting a larger savings by the end of the year. I feel like this is really going to open up a lot of doors for me if I can do this. I really want to have my own place too, but this is really what is working best for my growth right now. I just feel like if I was out on my own I would have more time to myself and create better ideas. I need the space though to operate my business I run now. I will get there in time. I suppose it is not a big rush. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for:

Rest

Determination 

Meditation

My Top 9 Values Are:

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Adventure

Productivity

Connection

Contribution

Creativity 

Finally getting back on top of my schedule. I feel like I have recovered from the lack of sleep and extra expended energy. I have been doing pretty good with my toast master speeches. I do need to a get a membership probably sooner than later to start practicing longer speeches. But it can wait a little bit. I don't really feel the need to rush into it. I am enjoying meeting different people that are more mature than the people that are my age. 

My eBay business is still running fairly well without being able to put too much time into it. So I can't really complain that I have been diving into other projects. I do want to see what I can do to make it a bit more efficient though. It seems like I have so much stuff I would not really even need to consider to go pick up new inventory at the moment. I want to try to spend an hour a day most week days listing and I think even that will help me keep on top of everything. Then anything else I do with it will just be a bonus for the most part. 

I don't really feel much of a need to have really any friends locally it seems like. It seems as if I have just blown through most of the loneliness. I am sure though that eventually I will hit a low again mood wise and maybe think differently. However, where I am right now it does not really feel like some sort of need. Granted I do see a bit more people and interact with them more often that I was and that probably has an effect on that. I talk more with people on the phone and such too. So who knows. It seems to myself though that it really is not much of an issue anymore in my life. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Waking up on time

Having time to myself to invest in my future

Quality books

My top 9 values are:

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Adventure

Fun

Connection

Creativity

Productivity

Contribution

Having a pretty good day so far today. I kind of doubt myself slightly about attaining the goals, but I know that if I really put everything into it, then the rewards would be massive. I think it is wise to analyze what I am doing though to really come up with the best route of what I want to do. I know that fear and doubt are going to arise though. But part of me still knows that it is just useless thoughts. 

I do need to figure out a better strategy to bring in some extra money with the amount of time I am putting towards my reselling business. Kind of wish I had already hired before this, but I suppose I need to bring this to the top of my list of things that I need to do. It will probably eat at my time heavily for a bit, but will really be worth it in the end. I just simply cannot get to everything at this rate with the amount of time I am putting in on it. Hopefully sales increase a bit fairly soon, but it is steady enough for now. 

Going to try and spend a little extra time to relax this weekend, but I have been really putting in the work these last couple of weeks. I feel like I have been doing really good all around. I did kind of ditch a couple habits I was into, but I can see now they were not as high of a priority. I do think that I am doing optimal stuff to make myself well and keep my body healthy. I still want to do more research on what I can do for improving my performance all around. More nootropics will probably be worthwhile of researching. I only have 3 I am taking currently and they seem to work quite well. 

Today I am thankful for

Scenic views

Opportunity

Positive thoughts

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Adventure

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Fun

Productivity

Honesty

Spending some time learning adobe premier and Photoshop today. This is pretty fun today actually. It was a much needed change that I needed to add into my infrastructure. I am approaching this with a better master mindset and it does feel really good. I am excited to see how I progress with this stuff in the future. I think it will be a really cool skill to have. 

I learned that I enjoy photography, or I at least have some talent in it. I am going to play around with it a bit more and see where it takes me. I never really did much with the photos I would take, but now I am seeing how I could use them to inspire the world. Kind of cool thing I would have never thought I could possibly find some passion in. I am going to keep trying at it and see how it goes. I think it will be really cool to add that into things like hiking and other cool places. It would be a good hobby for me to enjoy and use creatively.

Feeling pretty good today. It is really good to be refreshed like this doing work. I have been a bit stressed it seemed like the last couple days, but I am more at ease today. The sun is out and it is a good day to work on some projects. I am going to do a bit of research for the LPC and do some extra reading most likely today too, but I will see how it goes with learning premier and PS as far as time goes. 

Today I am thankful for

Mastery

Good mindset

Sun

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Adventure

Contribution

Connection

Creativity

Productivity 

I have been really keeping myself busy. Working on getting structure in place to help myself get ahead on time a bit. I feel like this is some of the most energy I have had in my life. I feel excellent working all day. It is not like that everyday, but I sure do feel good getting everything done. I find that I still really enjoy reselling too, so I am not really in a big rush to just can that business or anything. But I have kind of put it to the side. I need to finish making it more passive and able to generate me plenty to live off of.

I see progress every day that I really try to make an effort. Even just a little piece by piece it all seems to add up. I am getting so much better at speaking now since I started toast masters it is great. I am way more confident too. I am trying to dress myself more to where I feel like I am where I want to be at. I realize that ego kind of makes it where there is the idea of how I could look etc. But I really want to plant this success in my mind fully. I am really getting results just making my thoughts as positive as possible. It is probably one of the best things that I found in personal development. Although, I think all of this is really awesome so far. 

I picture such a better life for myself at this point. I just need to make sure that I take care of myself well to sustain it. I want to live a good life and work hard to get the things that I want. I see so much opportunity out there for me. I have a lot of energy and I just need to harness it where I can make the most of it. 

Today I am thankful for 

Good item find at goodwill bins

Energy

Improvement 

My top 9 values are

Personal development

Knowledge

Honesty

Productivity

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Fun

Adventure 

It looks like I am going to have an opportunity to take a month this year and travel around the US by car. This will be really exciting for me to do. It was not something I was expecting to be able to do so soon in life. This is going to be quite an experience if everything falls through. I will see how everything goes for me though.

I won the award again for best impromptu speech this morning in toast masters! I have really been practicing and it has been showing. I want to get a membership soon for both clubs and start doing more with my speaking. I have already dramatically improved with my skills for speaking. I feel so much more confident and the flow of thoughts is so much easier than it was before. I can't imagine how good I will be after doing this for a whole year. I am going to get good at doing this for sure.

I am really taking the time to reassess how I invest my time and what I am doing with it. I am going to keep building systems that allow me to have days off and allow me to bring in the most creativity that I can. I want to set myself up to be persistent and not burn out. If I do burnout I want to be able to have a fall back system that covers me well and I can have stuff working from there. I have done pretty well for setting my ebay business up to do this so far. But I need to invest some more time into it now. 

Today I am thankful for

Dried dragon fruit

Feeling awesome

Good weather

My top 9 values are 

Personal development

Knowledge

Honesty

Adventure

Fun

Creativity 

Contribution

Connection

Productivity 

I feel a cold coming on and the effects of overworking for a couple of weeks. Going to take it fairly easy for a couple days. Letting my leg muscle heal a bit more and skipping the walk for a couple days too. I think this will help me reset a bit. Still going to do some work, but just whatever feels right to do. Not going to overdo it at all. I seem to be fighting off the cold pretty well so far though. It appeared over the last few days and has not really for all that bad. So hopefully I can keep myself well by not over doing it and running in the cold etc.

I really lucked out yesterday. I had my ps4 up for sale locally for quite awhile now with my tv and stuff because I have not wanted to play it. I was just going to put the money in savings, when it sold. I kept dropping the price and I was finally only going to take $165 the other day for it without the tv (tv was not that nice I paid $5 for it like 3 years ago). The guy ended up changing his mind before we meet, but then yesterday a guy wanted to trade a gaming laptop for it. He was not honest and told me it was a nicer model that went for $450 used on ebay, but it ended up being worth like $260-$280. Which is still quite a bit more than the playstation. I assume he sold it to me because he did not know how to update the drivers and software, so he wanted to dump it off to someone else assuming something was wrong with it. But it ended up working out really good for me. I needed the computer to keep up with the editing as my main computer does not have a graphics card or anything. So that seemed to work out really well for me. 

It kind of feels like everything is just kind of falling in line for me lately. Like this is what I really need to be doing with my life. Kind of strange how things work. I feel like so many doors are just rapidly opening up for me all at the same time I can't even keep up. There is so much opportunity available in the world. I feel so fortunate for the stuff that I have and I am able to do. I am thankful I am able to learn things so easily and have so much energy to dedicate to life. I am not sure where I would be without this work.

Today I am thankful for

Laptop

Thinking power

Rest

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge 

Fun

Adventure

Creativity 

Connection

Contribution

Honesty

Productivity 

Recovering quite fast from being sick. My head still does not feel that great. I am glad that I am really giving myself time to rest and relax a bit. I think this should be one of my top priorities for me to perform at my best regularly. I really hope this leg muscle can heal up fast too as it has prolonged for quite awhile. But that is probably my fault for continuing to use it in the first place. It does not really bother my at all during regular activities though. 

Working on cleaning through everything and making my environment better to be in all around. It feels a lot better to be somewhere more organized and clean. While it is not always the easier thing to do and it gets put to the bottom of the list sometimes. Especially since my business is always bringing new stuff and stuff going out it leaves a mess gradually that does not get cleaned that fast. 

I am likely going to get to travel around the US for a month this summer. This is going to be an incredible opportunity if I get to. It is not something I had imagined I would get to do, but if I go it should be a great experience. It is something I have wanted to do, but never really had the opportunity until now. So I hope it will pan out. If not I will make the effort to do this in the future. 

Today I am thankful for

Resting

Thinking outside of the box

Good fortune

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Productivity 

Fun 

Adventure

Connection

Creativity 

Contribution

Really allowing myself to take this break and heal. I did feel a good urge to go out and exercise today, but that is alright. I am going to start up again tomorrow and take it easy. I will go my long distance, but not going to jog yet because I know that will risk it irritating the injurt. Hopefully this sickness goes away soon, but it has not really been that bad. It has been really nice to take some time off and focus in on stuff. It is kind of hard for me to get myself to not really do a lot of work. I am working on bringing more awareness into my life and working through that. I do really enjoy my work though. I just can't pressure myself to do that max all of the time. I know that is not going to get me the results that I really want. I need to be able to sustain what I do. 

Doing a lot of research on heavy metal detoxing today and I have found some really good stuff. I am also looking into a different blend that will create a vacuum seal. This should allow my smoothies to hold more of the nutrients. But I should double check that factually before I do something different. But from my research I have gathered so far today this seems to be well worth it. I have a good portion of my nutrition comes from smoothies every day, so I think insuring it optimal is well worth the money. 

Things seem to be going quite well for me lately. I did really good at toast masters last night. For some reason I had a big peak of anxiety, which normally really does not happen anymore. I just tried to focus in on my breathing and awareness. I was able to go up and produce my longest impromptu speech at 1:59, which is about 30 seconds longer than my highest. Granted with this one I had more of a heads up than normal on the topic, but the anxiety at the time caused me to probably lose that lol. I would take a guess that it came from just skipping exercise for a few days, but I am not really sure. I think detoxing soon might really be a huge help to prevent this. 

I made it a whole month without music! Was really worth it. I deleted all of my old music and I will decide new positive messages to put into my mind. I noticed that I had an addiction to music as well. 

Today I am thankful for

Rest

Healing

Research

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Connection

Creativity

Contribution

Productivity 

Adventure 

Edited by Average Investor

Had a guy I do business with totally take advantage of me. Maybe it was a mistake, but I would not assume so. Thankfully the product I gave him was pure profit, but when I say a price that is lowest I can take and you give me half of that and say any more is "tight" and take 3 months to sort through product our relationship is done. It's possible he might have forgot or something like that, but I will not tolerate that type of business. I am sure he will need the product bad after not having my service. I can get more money than he paid multiple other ways, so I do not need him. I personally would not forget a price set with someone or an agreement. Sure no contract, but there should not have been. It should not have taken 3 months in the first place. I didn't do anything about it because there was really no way for me to haul all of that stuff out of his store otherwise. I didn't mention what he agreed to, but I don't need to. Just going to end it there and sell my products elsewhere. 

Going to do some exercise today. No running or probably walking though. The injured muscle hurt still at weird angles yesterday and I just don't want to keep re injuring this. I want to be back and able to jog fully again. I am not really sure what I want to do with it. I just have to let it heal I suppose. But I will go on walks again soon. 

Going to do some work today. I think I took enough time off this week and it has been really good for me. I never fully recovered from being sick, but oh well. I am not super sick really, but I don't feel excellent. I am going to work on doing a detox sometime soon probably too. 

By 12/224/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Feeling better

Time to work

Meditation

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honest

Productivity 

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Fun 

Adventure 

Going to start looking into effective ways to express emotions more healthy. I don't really convey a lot of emotions all that often. I just let them build up over time. I think a lot of that has to to with my upbringing and the fact that I could not really express myself or be authentic. I was always in a more defensive and protective mode to keep myself from any harm. I do remember having a lot of anger though as a kid at certain points. I imagine all I did was distract myself if I could from it. So I will try to research more of what I can do. I think this will be fairly significant for me in journey. 

Setting a more well rounded schedule for myself and going to make sure that I am not overworking myself. I am going to dedicate certain days of the week to really maximizing on single task. I think is going to help me keep things fresh and help me to not let things slide past me. I need to make sure I am focusing enough on my reselling business too. I did actually manage to save up $400 from selling my wheels of the car I am going to part out, so that was good. But I have been cutting it close with bills by spending so much time working on the life purpose stuff.

I notice I have a lot of women interested in me. Just in one of my toast masters club two of them are showing interest in me. I am getting pretty good at picking up on that. Although, I am pretty slow to it sometimes lol. I feel like I am in a place where being in a relationship would just limit my growth. A lot of it sounds fun and stuff, but even sex really does not sound super exciting. Of course my brain is wired to want it, but I have other stuff going on that keeps me focused. I might consider it eventually, but I feel like I have so little time doing the tasks I do not that I don't really want to do that. I want to be more independent before really considering that. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Mediation

Walking 

Sun

My top 9 values are 

Personal development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Adventure

Connection

Creativity

Contribution

Productivity 

Had a pretty big insight yesterday that I think is going to help me move forward. I think I can change a lot of my behaviors and I have already been quite successful in improving them already. But I want to take it to the next level and really research them and get down to the core. I don't want little issues to follow me around for my whole life, when I could just figure out how to solve them by doing research and finding techniques.

Just about finished with another book. I should be done in a couple of days. Really thinking about diving into this big steve jobs biography, but I really hope that it can sustain my attention for that long. I had hard time with he 48 laws of power and that was not nearly as big, but I also think a lot of the stories were not quite as interesting. So hopefully this is a really worthwhile read. I think he seems like someone well worth researching. I was watching his presentation of the first iphone awhile ago and it was awesome. It was worth watching the whole thing for that. Crazy how much this stuff has changed the lives around the world. 

Going to come back and finish this later. 

Was a pretty good day overall today. I expend a lot of time on things that are not really what I want to be doing right now, but it is not bad. I did actually get to read quite a bit today too and maybe only have 20 pages of this book left. Need to heal and rest my back a bit now unfortunately. I would like to still run the marathon coming up if I can, but I am not going to destroy my body to do it. There is going to be plenty more, but this would be an awesome thing to kick off my bucket list. 

Today I am thankful for

Relaxation 

Hunt for items

Good book

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Fun

Honesty

Productivity 

Creativity 

Connection

Contribution 

Adventure

I have a back to heal now as well, so my rate of recovery has been quite slow. None the less I am still being active, but nothing extreme. I am thankful that I am not even more limited that I am currently. I enjoy being able to do all of that stuff that I can do. 

Won my 3rd award in a row for best impromptu speech in toast masters that one of my toast masters does, so that was pretty cool. I think I found my mentor in that group too if he is willing to do it. He is over 70 and his speaking skills are incredible. Definitely a really cool guy that is happy an cheerful. I think so far he would be well worth working with. I am progressing really well. I am going to become a member in both groups as well. So I will be giving the same longer speeches twice in each group. This is really going to start ramping up my speaking skills. I really like that this group in particular likes hearing about self help stuff. They were all interested in my speech about Earl Nightingale. 

Going to start working on a more organized schedule for myself. I am going to start getting up even earlier I think. I really don't do a whole lot in the evening anymore and by getting up earlier I just leave less time that is distracted to get stuff done for my day. I am doing really good at adding and keeping habits. But I have worked really hard at it for a good length of time. 

I am starting to dive deeper into learning about OCD. I find it interesting that I have helped myself with this as much as I have without a lot of significant research. But a lot of the methods so far it seems like stuff that I just intuitively did to try to help myself. Granted I want to take it to the next level. Same with all other aspects of "defects" that I have. I want to gain as much knowledge on them as I can and I think this will boost me even further in life. 

Today I am thankful for

Healing

Not giving up

Feeling passionate about the work I do

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Productivity

Adventure

Fun

Connection

Contribution

Creativity 

I've reached a point where I can appreciate the beauty of the world so much more. Just going on long walk seeing a route that I have seen probably a thousand times I can still find a way to see how amazing it is. Although, I have to admit it is really easy to go through life without really stopping to enjoy those little things. We move in such a hurry that we never really see the beauty is such small things. 

Finished another book. I feel like I am progressing so much about learning about life purpose. But there is still a lot of dive in on and experience. I see for most that really the issue of reaching their dreams is just fear of what might happen. It is very hard to break out of this mindset. I have had issues with it most of my life and dealing with anxiety etc never helped. I notice that most of people who find their purpose had a really good environment to do so in early on. But I think anyone can achieve it if they work hard enough at it. Most will quickly toss the desire for money ahead of their own happiness as well. 

Today is just awesome. Nothing in particular has happened that is "special". But just some sun out and a lot of time to reflect and work on stuff that I find meaningful. I did start listening to a little bit of music again, but only have a couple of songs lol. I notice that I am kind of transforming more in the exterior world that reflects my inner world. I see more value in dressing for what I want to become. That and just my general posture and attitude. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money through my reselling business and by selling assets. 

Today I am thankful for 

Sun

Feeling well

Persistence

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Connection

Contribution

Creativity 

Fun

Adventure

Productivity 

Got busy and forgot to post here yesterday. I had a bit of stuff going on. I had an awesome impromptu toast masters speech that everyone seemed to really get into. I am starting to get better and better each time. I really like getting the practice in and it shows the more that I do it. It is enjoyable learning to master something like this because it really puts me out of my comfort zone and it is really rewarding. 

Starting to find a good balance between my reselling business and what I am doing for life purpose work. I am just going at a good steady pace that keeps everything fresh. I still really like reselling, so it is not like I don't want to do that too. But I really have to make sure I do enough because that is what pays the bills right now. I have set up to a point where I am way more effective at doing it now though too, so I really don't have to spend as much time doing it. 

This weather has been incredible. I am not sure why it feels like this, but I feel similar to how I did after my mushroom trip just looking at stuff. Which the trip was months ago at this point and that feeling only stuck for a brief amount of time. I am not sure, but there is some extra sparkle in all of the stuff that I am looking at, when I am outside in this nice weather. It might have to do with the quality of meditation I have had recently, but I am not sure.  I do want to trip again, when I get the chance. I need to find some is really the only thing stopping me. 

Today I am thankful for

Deep mediation

Motivation

SUN!

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Productivity

Fun

Adventure

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Going to have to slow down more for a bit on taking the dog with me as it hurts my back, but it should be fine soon. I am going to spend the day mostly doing life purpose course related stuff. Probably just reading mostly. This Steve Jobs biography is incredible. It is kind of strange how similar I was to him, when I was younger, but in my case no one actually nurtured my intelligence. I was actually assumed to be slow because they thought I could not read, but I actually did not want to. After being held back in first grade they found out I had 4th grade reading level. I pretty much went through all of my schooling figuring out how to cause trouble and not do any of the work as a result. I never enjoyed it much because there was never a challenge and the topics never interested me. Kind of unfortunate, but really the only time I took any schooling seriously was when I was in college for a year. To be fair if I had got really sucked into the school system things would probably be really different. I am not so sure that would be a good thing either. I enjoy where I am at right now. 

Doing more of my reselling work right now to help stack up some money. I have about 2000 dvds in my car and so much stuff around that I need to work through. I am actually getting stuff listing more online and finding it more enjoyable than I use to. It does not really feel like some daunting task anymore. I am becoming really efficient. Considering the actual amount of time I put in it is going really well. I seem to have good ideas on how to sell stuff more efficiently. I am not sure how soon I can hire still. I honestly probably don't really need it right now seeing as how I am efficiently moving stuff and listing it. But if I could hire soon it would really boost up the amount of time I could spend doing other stuff. I think that is really where I am at with it right now. It blows my mind how much I still learn with this. I missed out on it most likely, but there was a tv for free locally that I could have tossed onto ebay and got $300 off it. It is an older tv, but I can ship that kind of stuff cheap enough. I am not even sure the person getting it would be aware of how much that is actually worth. Funny how things work like that. I don't mind missing it or anything really there is always more out there. 

Focusing a lot on learning about OCD right now. I think this is one of the more important things for me to focus on and I would enjoy to help some others with it too. I think this is something that caused me a lot of issues through my whole life and I never had any help with it. I recall a lot of things that I did compulsively and how much needless harm to myself it caused. I don't really feels as if it caused me that much problems right now. I still have issues with it daily, but nothing really that major. I mostly revolves around washing my hands and stuff. I have been doing a lot of awareness work on it though and I even caught myself today in the middle of a compulsion. I basically just stroke my hair in the shower and will have like really intensive thoughts about something I am really focused or interested in. I will almost forget to breath in a sense and my heart rate climbs up a bit. It does not really hurt me, but if I could stop doing that I would feel better. I have moved past a lot of the more damaging stuff of it seems like. I really want to experiment more with the shrooms and it because there is definitely something there to help it. I seemed to have cut out one of the more anxiety causing compulsions from the last trip. I just allowed myself to fully dive into the compulsion while tripping and almost all of the need to do it anymore seemed to just disappear after a couple hours of it and then continuing after the trip for months. I still have not really had any issues with it.

Today I am thankful for

Waking up early

Steve jobs biography book 

Actually taking the the day off

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Productivity 

Creativity 

Connection

Contribution

Adventure

Fun 

I ended up getting the TV for free. So assuming the vcr functions works, or if not I might repair it. It is a special tv that is ideal for old school gaming, but has the dvd/vcr combo, so it much more desirable. If it fully works it would be worth $400-$600 is what I would estimate based on what sold for smaller versions of it. Granted shipping eats up $100 and 15% fees etc, but still pretty good if that ends up working good. I am happy that I have knowledge on stuff like that. It is big and heavy too, but I am familiar with shipping that kind of stuff. I will see how it pans out, but that will help me get stuff going a bit I get that sold. 

This Steve Jobs biography is incredible. I am going to start reading more similar books. I have not decided who I want to read about yet, but I think this is some of the most fun I have had reading. I was even laughing out loud a bit reading this and I think I don't laugh enough in general, so that is good. I think I will be able to learn a lot from this. I am already almost 100 pages into it now. 

Sales are picking up pretty good. I am happy to be able to invest in some gear to support my ventures. Not only that just more ease of mind. I have so much stuff to sell it seems like. I really like the pace I am going at right now. Everything just feels well balanced and I enjoy the day well. I need to make sure to keep this kind of time on the weekends more available, then I have. I did manage to go bowling last night though too, which was fun. I learned how to spin the ball a bit and already started bowling better games from it. Just a light spin to the ball, but it moves the pins to the sides, when it hits them. 

Today I am thankful for

Sales picking up

Good customers

stability

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Creativity

Productivity 

Contribution

Connection

Fun

Adventure

The largest set back with OCD at this point is really just obsessing over some stupid thought. It is annoying because I am already aware that this is something ridiculous to worry about, or the solution has already came to mind. I waste a lot of time thinking about something for no reason really. Although, I am not sure how long someone would think about the same thing. It could take me quite awhile depending on how severe it seems. But usually just something that is like that lasts a day, or the remaining of the day to be on my mind. I would like to figure out a solution to this because it causes me stress and pain for no reason really. While some of the stuff does have some merit of worry I would prefer to remove the worry all together. I have been listening to a lot of good stuff about it. I realize that there was a good chunk of things I did that I was not really aware of being a cause of that. I want to manage this as much as possible. Granted most of the time it is not much of a bother. I suppose if there were not thoughts of things that had upset or surprised me, then I would go a period of time without rethinking something like that. 

Getting my reselling business back on track. I shipped out 9 things this morning and I have been setting a schedule and goals to keep me on top of it. I have a good amount of inventory that could be moving for nearly a month that will bring in some good profits. So I just need to keep up with it and I would like to get myself back on track financially. I am still working on that balance of it and my life purpose work. Not really the easiest thing to make time for both. But really I still like both. I don't wake up disappointed to ship some stuff if that is what I have to do. I really want to ramp up sales though. I don't want to have any worry about expenses on stuff that benefits my personal growth. 

My running is starting to feel better. I am back to jogging about 1 of the 6 miles right now. I think my injury is just from the shoes I had going bad. I am going to try to be more mindful about that and make sure that I stretch more often. I think if I can stay on top of that I should be good. The new shows are incredible. I am glad that I did not cheap out at all. I want to invest in the best fitting ones. Although, at this rate I would be putting up to 180 miles month on the shoes, so they are going to hardly last two months most likely. 

Today I am thankful for

Goodish weather

Good sales streak

Energy

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Fun