Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

I believe my leg is fully healed, so I am going to give a bit of run in a small storm I think today. I did just let it rest all day yesterday. It is a bit harder to just let go of something like that because I do it pretty much every day. I think it was best to let myself heal up though. I have also tried to be more conscious while running. Yes, I do enjoy just listening to a podcast and letting go of the body, but I think as I want to progress being conscious of it will be super beneficial. I think it would help me to even run in better forums and postures as well. Most likely would advance my skill in running tremendously. However, me remaining fully aware for an hour or so straight is not as easy of a task for me. It is something I am working on though. I think while mountain climbing I could do it easier, but in daily activities it does become harder. I do notice that I am becoming significantly more conscious than I had been previously though in all of my activities. I have been moving towards awakening without really much thought towards it. 

I did get a good start at listing the items for sale. Sales have dropped off pretty hared this month from end of holiday seasons plus from me not really keeping up with listing. I have a bunch of stuff ready to go up for sale all pictured though. It will probably take me quite a few hours to get it all done. I am really trying to work and get things ready for tax season. I did also almost finish my own tax stuff. I need to get working on it today though and finish it up completely. 

I did get up right at 6 today. It is really all in the power of the choice of what I will do once I turn off the alarm. I try to just sit right down and meditate after I get up if I can and that will keep me awake. It gives me a reason to really be up that early as well. Because most of my routine is not really fun to do at 6 am lol. I might try to be up earlier in the future, but for now that seems like a really ideal time to keep building my schedule around. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Health

Waking up early

Getting tasks done

My top 9 strengths are

Personal development

Knowledge

Fun 

Adventure

Creativity 

Connection 

Contribution

Productivity 

Honesty  

The leg is not fully healed, so I imagine at this rate it is going to take a week or so to get it back to full strength. Not too big of a deal, but I cannot work out as hard for awhile. Harder for me now that I was having a lot of really good sessions, but it is a good reminder to be more mindful of doing my stretches and not overworking it. 

Going to get myself to go into the toast masters tonight. Curious to see how that will turn out. I am just going to introduce myself really and just see how it goes there. Kind of doubtful that a lot of people would go in my town, but who knows. I will have to find out. I had some slight fear building up for it, but I know it won't be that big of a deal to go and do that. I am curious to see how it goes. It will be a challenge for me to do for sure, but will be totally worth it I think to start working more on my speech skill.

I am going to spend more of the day running errands and stuff it seems like. I have been having a lot of time eaten up by this type of stuff lately it seems like, but it is not that big of a deal. I can work through it and really try to focus in on the time that I have into getting some more items listed. I am selling a set of car wheels for $400 this weekend, so that will put some money into savings. I think someone is going to buy my ps4 as well so maybe another $190 if that goes through. That will be nice to get a decent start into savings. I am slowly going to start parting out he car and selling the parts off it from the inside of it. There is a lot of really easy to pull parts that sell for good amounts of money and pretty fast. I would hope to get in the ball park of $900 in parts of the car and that would cover my expenses in it. We will see how that goes. It would be much more efficient than wasting money to fix it at this rate. 

Reading is going quite well it seems like. I am getting almost half way through my 4th book of the year! Blows me away how much I enjoy reading and learning now. I think before it was too hard for me to be able to focus, but not after working on all of these habits and practices it has become part of my life. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money from selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for

Getting up early

Things going smoothly

Ebay sales

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Adventure 

Fun

Productivity

Creativity 

Connection

Contribution 

Honesty

Edited by Average Investor

I went to my first toast masters last night. I did an impromptu speech. It did not really do all that great, but that is okay.  I am going to be back next week to do another one. I definitely fought one of my fears I have, so I am happy with myself for doing that. I have done a speech class before, but it has been years, so this is definitely a challenge. I think it will be a good skill worth mastering in life to be able to be a great speaker. I am excited to see how it goes. No one there is my age, but not really that big of a deal. Not really many people in my age group care about this kind of stuff it seems like. 

I think I am just going to allow my body to rest another day, but I did get in a good workout yesterday. I want to be fully recovered, so I get back to my regular workouts again. It does bother me slightly to not go out and do it, but I know that it won't be too big of a deal. I really enjoy running and I think it is one of the best habits I have created in my life so far. I want to be able to continue it for a long time. 

I am going to finish doing my taxes today. It is a bit frustrating to do them to be honest. I think next year I will probably just hire an accountant. At least I don't have a massive amount of variables and streams of income to deal with this year. I also don't have an employee yet, so I really don't think it will be all to bad to get it going well.  

I found my best goodwill find yesterday! I was out of town to help my mom with some appointments and I stopped into one of my favorite spots while I was waiting for her. A lot of people were there and most of the stuff was picked through pretty hard. But I was in the heavier item section that usually most people avoid because it has a lot of furniture and stuff like that. I found a home powered sub woofer for $5 and put it in my cart because I knew it would make some easy profit. I got a few good things and hung out there for a awhile and later found out the sub sells for nearly $400 shipped. I can ship a sub woofer like that for about $40-$60 depending on location some fees and what not. But I would be looking to clear about $300 in profit. So I am really pleased with that. I happy I have invested this time into getting good at doing this. I really enjoy looking for stuff like that. It is funny with so many people into reselling for their side gig or full time, but there really is enough to go around for everyone. I will likely still want to expand this business a bit more, but not sure how far I will take it before I really pursue life purpose fully. I think this will really help me get off the ground and help me reach my goals though. Plus I like doing it, so I can't complain.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Toast masters

Goodwill

Unlimited opportunities

My top 9 values are:

Personal Development

Knowledge 

Connection

Adventure 

Creativity 

Contribution 

Honesty 

Productivity 

Fun

Had a really awesome mediation session today. Really pleased that I have went the route of doing it with good posture. I am not able to go the full hour straight with it just yet in the morning, but I will be able to soon. If I did it after workout and shower I probably could, but really trying to make it the first thing that I go to do in the morning. 

I think my leg has fully healed up, so I am going to do a 6 mile walk today. Going to hold the jogging for another day and just see how it goes for now. I would like to get back to full speed in hopefully a week or so, but I will see how my leg does and if it gives me anymore issues. 

I am excited to go back to toast masters next week. I am going to give it my best shot and go up and do another impromptu speech every time I go to try to get good at it. I want to practice my speech skill as much as I can. I think I will do really good and it gives me something new to start mastering in my life. I do need to get out probably a little more and interact with other people a little more anyway.

I am starting to try to integrate more of the stuff from the book A New Earth into my everyday life. I have managed to mostly stop someone who tries to annoy me and insult my, by simply just letting it be and having no reaction to it. I learned in the book that if I just let it be it will persist and if I fight it, then it just gets stronger, which seems to be very true. I am trying to raise my level of awareness a bit more. Trying to be more conscious when I can remind myself to do it while I am doing stuff. I am trying to do it right now, while I am washing my hands at the least. But I am finding it easier to do it other times during the day. I did it during mediation today and it felt amazing. That is the best I have felt from meditation in a month or so. 

I am going to put some more work into the life purpose course this weekend. I am excited to see how it goes for me. I have been enjoying dedicating the weekends to learning and alone time. It really gives me a good refresher from doing work during the week. Granted I have not been going too crazy doing work, but I have been doing pretty good for the most part. I feel like there is a lot of balance in my life right now and I am satisfied with how I am spending my time currently. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for

Life purpose course

Time to relax

My leg healing (hopefully)

My top 9 values are 

Personal development

Knowledge

Contribution

Adventure

Fun

Connection

Honesty 

Productivity 

Creativity 

Tell the truth, no matter the cost.

This is the lesson I was able to learn in my NLP session today. I pulled this from a memory of testifying in court against my dad at a young age. I was in first grade at the time. When I was there to speak up about what had happened I had noticed that my grand parents were in the court room, which I would not typically see them. They lived over 5 hours away, but my dad must have got them to go there. I did not really know it at the time, but this had suppressed me from being able to tell what had happened to the best of my ability. 

I want to move forward in life and never back down from saying how I genuinely feel about something, or if I want to express something. I get too much overthinking and over analyzing on what people may want me to say, or how I should be saying or doing things. I want to be the best person that I possibly can, but never stop on the criticism of someone else. 

Resting my leg for another day, so hopefully it can be fully healed. It might not be up to jogging three miles straight for a little bit though, but I will find out. I am thankful that I don't have a worse injury and have the ability to jog when I want to. I don't think I want to overdue working out as it could throw me off track from life purpose. At the same time I enjoy it and do think at a certain level I gain a ton of stamina and energy for it. I had some really good resting this weekend and a lot of mediation, so I think I will be doing well soon. 

I have been keeping track of my larger acts of kindness. I notice that I don't really gain a whole bunch of them that fast it seems like. I mean I do favors and stuff for my mom and what not, but I don't track those. I think mostly it is the fact that I don't really interact with a whole lot of other people too. So it would kind of keep me from doing stuff. I am going to help my sister partially detail her truck today just because. I thought about ignoring her request on it, but I will just do it and I told her I don't want any money for it. So that kind be something kind for me to do today.  

The life purpose course really requires a lot of work for sure. I am happy that I am going though with it and doing it. I notice I really don't speed much time trying to think about deeper questions about meaning and life. I do want to start a contemplation habit sooner or later. It would probably really help my growth. Next time I have some shrooms I am going to have a good list of stuff ready to contemplate and give that a go. I think I am definitely ready for another session, but I can keep waiting a bit. I am ready to go deeper than last time. I really thing the power of these could be so immense if I can continue to responsibly utilize them.

Almost done with one small book I tossed in between, so once I finish that and A New Earth, then I will be at like 6 books finished for the year. That blows me away how much progress it feels like I have got with this work just reading some more books in a month. This year is going to be amazing for my growth I feel like. I just need to figure out how to wrap up this business really and start moving into life purpose more towards the end of it I think. I do enjoy this business and I could pursue both I suppose. But if I just focused on one thing I could really make something excellent. Reselling sucks up a lot of energy from me. I do enjoy it, but the process to list stuff and make money from it is not that great. I need to break out of my comfort zone more and keep expanding and exploring this purpose. 

Today I am thankful for

Rest

Life purpose course

Life improvements 

My top 9 strengths are 

Personal Development 

Knowledge

Creativity 

Connection

Contribution 

Fun 

Adventure 

Creativity

Honesty

I am doing some more strength testing today to possibly discover more strengths and work on them.  I am actually going to do that now. 

I have come to the realization that I want to wrap up my ebay business sooner. I can still operate it as I do need an income. But I want to get it out of the way for my life purpose. I enjoy the business and I will keep shipping stuff out even if I am basically out of it. I can always grab some more inventory if I need the money. I am going to put full focus on getting my items onto the market. I need to put a system in place to back up my listings and to cross list to as many platforms as I can. Ideally this will really start to pump up my business as I have been letting it slide for quite awhile. I will still run it out for the year most likely, but I will see how it goes. 

I put to of work into the life purpose course this weekend. I really put my mind to use, which it feels like I have not really ever used it like that. Even in college etc. I want to really begin to contemplate more and use this brain I have been gifted to it's highest potential. I am starting to get a clearer and clearer image of what I am going to do for my life purpose. It really is not going to be easy, but I think this is something that I am going to be able to achieve. I want to build something great in the life. I don't want to let it go to waste. No matter if it is meaningless or not, I want to die knowing that I was really giving my best efforts to do the most. 

I am going to cut the crap yumm sauce out of my diet. I realized how low of quality it is now for my standards and have not looked at the ingredients in a long time. I was unaware there was oil in it, but it makes sense that there is. I am going to make a fresh sauce myself. I am going to look at some videos today and get the ingredients to make some and see how it goes. I want to possibly have a big salad or something once a week too if I can. I think that would really be a great healthy meal for me to add. I want to keep progressing with the quality of my diet. I cut out soy recently as well. I think it is going quite well. I want to throw some money into testing for heavy metals as well too. I think that would be really important. I want to have the maximum amount of energy and brain power that I can possibly have.

I am going to try and give it the best I can this month on working in all of things that I do. Really try to give it a good push, but not over work myself. I want to get as much stuff listed that I can and as much stuff processed for sale. So when tax season comes in I will be moving a lot of inventory. I have a ton of stuff ready to list it seems like. I need to build a little better photo booth and make something to take good pictures of posters. I have a few systems that still need to go into place, but everything is going smoothly at least. I kind of question if I need to hire my sister, but it would probably be best to do it. So I can maximize my efficiency this year. 

Today I am thankful for 

Motivation

eBay

Exercise

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge 

Adventure

Honesty

Fun

Creativity

Connection 

Contribution

Productivity 

Working though some of the emotionally difficult stuff to start working on my life purpose. I got up at 5am today, to go to Toast Masters at 6am. That was a really good experience today. The people there are more serious about going, which I kind of assumed if they are meeting together at 6 in the morning. I talked twice and did really good. Pretty surprised I had no "um" recorded. Going to likely get the membership for both groups, so I can present and keep working on my speaking skill. I feel like I already improved a lot just from going twice, so I am excited to see how it will go for me. 

Did not get quite as much eBay work done today, but I will have to find a balance somewhere with that I want to do with all of this. I will make it work and I will get some eBay work done today still. I did ship stuff, but I don't count that quite as much because that is something I generally have to do all week days. I am excited to still keep working on the eBay stuff. So it really does not bother me that this will pay my bills. I seem to have enough time for both projects currently. 

I made my own sauce, so ZERO oil in my diet, which is exciting. I am thinking a should feel even better and have more clear skin. Typically cooking oil and such makes my skin break out, so I assume having none of it will help me even more. Who knows though, but I am excited about it. I will also be saving nearly $40 a month just from making my own sauce instead of buying one at the store. Plus it is way more healthy. I did have to buy a lot of organic spices upfront, but they only came to like $12 or so and I already had some. I am going to keep working on adding more sauces. I did pick up some organic butter leaf lettuces that was on sale. So I might try a salad for dinner if I end up with a different sauce that would work good with it. It makes me feel really good about my health going this route. I am really taking it to the next level I feel like. 

Mediation practice is going pretty good. The posture meditation is still difficult, so I usually cut it into 3 20 minute sessions. I am going to keep working on it every day even though it can be difficult. I am hopeful that this will bring me much more peace in my life and more mastery of my emotions. I seem to feel a strong force over them from doing meditation it seems like. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money from selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for 

Encouraging friend

Facing fears

Positive emotions

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Adventure

Honesty 

Fun

Creativity 

Connection 

Contribution 

Productivity 

I feel so on track with life it feel excellent right now. I felt excellent emotions of happiness and excitement yesterday. Generally I am not happy or sad really. I would say though overall it leans into happiness. I would like to keep working on that as I go though. I realize that is one of that big things in life that help you achieve them most and get the most enjoyment and fulfillment. 

I am improving on not becoming as reactive to negative energy and emotions. It is not always the easiest thing to do. I working on doing that and focusing in on it more. I can see that this is one of the most powerful things I could learn to do in my life. The control over your own emotions is something I would not have thought possible. But you can really do so much with your mind it blows me away. The key to everything seems to lay within the mind, and not so much the external world. 

Starting to heal up a bit, so I did jog a little bit today. I was quite relived to not feel really any pain. I still need to make sure that I recover right with this. My day is filled with stuff that I enjoy to do and feel like I am making progress at everything I do. It is a really good feeling. I feel like I am bringing out a lot of potential that I did not know I had. It seems to be a reoccurring thing though, because I always seem to find more. I have to stay consistent and keep holding myself to a high standard. I want to keep things at a level where I enjoy the process of things though. I want to enjoy each stage of mastery and life. 

Today I am thankful for

Happiness 

Peace

Life purpose

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development 

Knowledge

Adventure 

Creativity 

Adventure 

Connection 

Contribution 

Productivity

Honesty 

@Average Investor I had a peak experience through LSD. Completely changed my outlook and the drugs have effectively killed my depression. Feel free to pm if you are planning on using them for self help reasons.

@Raptorsin7 That's awesome. I wouldn't really say I am depressed. But don't usually feel more intense emotions often. I wake up looking forward to the day though.  

@Average Investor If you use the drugs with wisdom they can enhance your life in every aspect. So you can still get a benefit if you're not depressed.

But you need to be smart and wise with the insights. They have tremendous potential for improvement. But they can also wreak havoc on your life if you're not smart.

@Raptorsin7 I will keep it in mind. I just have had a couple mushroom trips so far, but really want to dive in deeper. I am okay with going into them slowly for now. 

Seems like I have lost track on time quite a bit today, so not quite able to keep up with everything I would like to. But I did get some of my main tasks I wanted done completed, so I am happy about that. I think tomorrow will go smoother as I don't have anything specific on the schedule aside from habits and such. 

I have actually noticed a few "withdraw" symptoms from music, which I find pretty interesting. I deleted all of the music off my phone and I am thinking about removing all of my 200 song playlist from youtube. Then contemplating this more once I reach the 30 day threshold of no music. I do still find myself with some of the tunes stuck in my head, but not all that much. I cannot really say the urge to listen to music is all that powerful, but there is urge to do it every now and then. 

I kind of feel like I am trying to add a bit too much habits at once, so some of the stuff I had been doing is falling off a little. I think I need to sit down and write them all out and decide the most important things to do for me each day. I want to maximize my time that I have for the most gains. I am happy with how things are going overall and I am happy with my progress in various areas. It kind of feels slightly limiting with some stuff right now though, but I am really trying to work on my speech skill as I think that will prove to be very valuable to me over time. 

Toast masters went really good tonight. The group really seemed to notice how much progress I have made with my speaking since last time, but I did not mention I went to a different club too. I meet a girl that was super into health and her life purpose was spreading awareness of the dangers of vaccines and etc. She was really awesome and we actually had a long conversation about personal development and stuff, so that was pretty exciting. She is taken though, but to be fair that gives me some hope that I could find a high quality woman. Not really pushing to find any right now though. But to be fair all of that stuff she was talking about seems like things that I would definitely look for in the future. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for 

Toast masters

Rest

Progress

My Top 9 Values Are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Productivity 

Connection

Contribution 

Honesty 

Fun 

Adventure 

Creativity 

Got some extra rest today. I think I have been going to hard for a few days and not getting quite enough sleep. But it has been worth it. I am going rest up more this weekend though. I am going to spend some more time on the life purpose course and reading again. I am actually quite far along the life purpose course now. I would say more than 75% I believe. 

I think if I have the chance I am going to have that girl mentor me from toast masters with speaking. It is genuinely hard for me to find anyone pursing their purpose, let alone working on similar things to me. I am not sure if she will be offering it or not though. But I do know that I can get a mentor though my toast masters once I become a member, so I will see what happens. At the least it will be nice to communicate with someone with these interests in person sometimes. 

I have definitely put off some of my ebay stuff this week. It is really hard to focus in this much on my speaking skills, learning, and habits with trying to do ebay. I am going to do the best that I can. I think just making sure that I maximize how I use the time is the most important thing. I feel like I could make enough from ebay working fairly minimal hours a week if I really needed too, but I would like to keep pushing towards the savings, so it is hard to say. I will do the best that I can though. I just need to make sure that I don't burn myself out too much. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money from selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Rest

Persistence

Finding new people

My top 9 Values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Adventure 

Creativity 

Connection 

Contribution

Productivity 

It was nice to get some good meditation in this morning. I am going to make sure to take it fairly easy today and focus in on as much healing and reading that I can do. I will make a video still because that is a habit that I am serious about right now, which has been wearing me down a bit. But I still want to keep working towards my goal that set.

I am really happy with the progress I have made within just the last week or so. It blows me away how there is so much depth within self improvement. It is seemingly never ending. I really do like the toast masters a lot and it really keeps me improving myself. I can't believe how much better I am on public speaking in a week. But I have put almost all of my energy into it. 

I am exciting just deciding what I want to learn about next. I am closing in on finishing A New Earth. I could probably finish the book today once I get some time. I learn a lot from it. I have been trying to be more conscious during the day, which has helped. I am starting to improve my control over my reactions and emotions. As well as trying to bring more happiness towards others. I have a few more of his books, but not sure if I will read them right now. But definitely one of my favorite authors. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I am going to acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for 

Light rain hopefully lol

Good influences

Knowledge

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty 

Productivity 

Fun

Adventure

Connection 

Contribution

Creativity 

Feeling pretty good today. I am going to give myself some extra time to relax today, but I still have a few things that I want to accomplish. Going to do some more work on the life purpose course. One chapter left of A New Earth, then I will decide what I want to read next. I have a lot of options it seems like, but kind of debating on reading his power of now while I am at it to help give more effect to the processes in the book I just read. I think that would probably be the most beneficial. I seem to get a lot out of repetition, so I think it is important for me to exploit that for the most growth.

I still see a lot of stuff to work on in myself. It is really never ending. There is always something that I could learn to do better or work on within myself. I have been working on highlighting some things that would be super beneficial for me to work on more. I think me working through the small stuff is always worth it. I have to always look at things in a learner mindset to get the most out of anything. Even if I want to teach something it is going to require me to always be a learner myself. 

Finishing up Leo's awakening video. I can get a fair grasp of what he is saying in this part. It does make some sense to me. But I know that it is going to take some time to work on these things and integrate them. I do want to have some more trips soon as I think that would benefit my growth a lot right now. I have waited a few months and worked through all that came up from the last one and it was totally worth it. 

Today I am thankful for 

Reselling business

Day off

Dried mango

My top 9 values are 

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Fun

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Adventure

Productivity 

Edited by Average Investor

Getting a lot of work done it feels like. I still need to find a bit of a balance for all of the stuff that I am going it seems like though. I have quite a bit of tasks that I am doing. I suppose you never really can get everything done, so it is better to just look at what can be done instead. Seems like things are holding them self up pretty well without as much attention from me either. Although, I need to stay on top of my game to make sure I am progressing.

It feels really good to work on my skills and practice for coaching. Took the time for several hours of calls over the weekend and was really mindful and toke notes about what was going on and what I need to look into. I know I am not going to monetize this all that soon, but it does seem like something that does attract me. I of course need to learn more and really just need to practice more. I think it will help me improve my own life a lot as well. Plus it really does feel like it leaves an impact. I feel like I am working with my top values and strengths. 

Got a lot of stuff to ship today, so I am happy things are picking up. I still need to list some more stuff that I have ready to go as well though, but this still works for now. I sold a single music cd this morning for $44.99, so I was pretty happy to see that. That is quite a large amount for one music cd and definitely the highest. Need to keep up the pace and I do feel like I need to slow down on bringing in new inventory still. I have a lot of stuff that is going to take me awhile to get around to. I need to clear up some space at that because I have some other projects in mind for some of my space that I have to use. 

Today I am thankful for

Friendship

Improving my self

Light snow

My top 9 values are

Personal Development

Knowledge

Honesty

Adventure

Fun

Connection

Contribution

Productivity

Creativity  

Got an award today in toast masters for having the best impromptu speech, so that felt pretty good. I thought I did a pretty good job. All of this pratice is starting to show more and I am growing a lot from it. I already feel way more confident in my speaking skills in only a week, but I have been working my ass off for it. 

I got an interesting offer from one of the guys in my toast masters group. I went to his house today and talked with him about it. He is interested in having me be a contractor to his business and helping people liquidate their business since he had seen my selling skills. This sounds kind of interesting, but I feel like I have really been busting my ass into my life purpose. This could bring in some extra money though and give me the opportunity travel. The first liquidation would be 4 1/2 hours away and I would still keep doing my life purpose work. I really need to think about this before I decide what I want to do. I would have my lawyer look over any contract and really make sure I want to do it. I have plenty of stuff to sell of my own too, so not really sure. 

I have been really tired lately and I think I have been doing too much work without enough sleep. I am really enjoying the work that I am doing though. So it is not terrible. I just need to set up better systems to make everything more efficient. 

Today I am thankful for

Toast Masters

Persistance

New opportunities 

My top 9 values are

Personal Development 

Knowledge

Honesty

Adventure

Fun

Connection

Contribution

Creativity

Productivity 

I am going to keep my work independent. I think working with that guy just really goes against my values for what I want for my future. I am not going to be distracted by "quick" riches or anything of the like. I have made a goal to myself and I am going to stick to it no matter what. I want to bring great value to the world and I will not be able to do that by participating more in selling stuff that does not raise the collective consciousness. 

Today is going pretty well. It was kind of hard for me to get things into gear this morning, but I was able to push through it. I feel really good now and I have some good new ideas flowing. I have been trying to focus a bit more on the time that I use to create more ideas that could enhance my life. I know that I am capable of coming up with great things that will get me all of the things that I am looking for in life. I just have to maintain my strong persistence. 

I want to find more ways to make what I do more unique and creative. I don't want everything I do to be following someone else. While there definitely is some amazing ideas worthwhile that others have created as well. I would be unwise not to use their knowledge they have achieved to my benefit, but I do want to create more original thoughts and ideas. I think just in those things alone that access to anything I desire is within them. 

Today I am thankful for

Well being

Time to do things that I find meaningful

Time to expand my mind

My top 9 values are

Personal development

Knowledge

Honesty

Creativity 

Productivity 

Connection 

Contribution