Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Amandine said:

He even manages to smile in the morning routine video when he's taking an ice cold shower!  xD

Yeah, that would be a tough one lol. I might start doing them again. They are even colder now though too because it is getting below freezing at night haha. 

As you change and work on yourself, you will naturally start to attract a better class of people into your life

It definitely does change a lot for sure. I find it actually hard to add more people I want to hang out with because of the fact they are usually caught up in a lot of the average bs most in America are into. That is why online is a bit a easier to find people to relate to on this forum etc. 

I have been diving a bit more into social stuff. I am extremely confident now as well. I think a big booster was cutting out all caffeine and weed from my life has removed a tremendous amount of my  anxiousness etc. 

I am going to keep diving into a bit more as I go on. 

This guy is pretty solid so far with this type of stuff. I have to be fair I was pretty hesitant of him because of the culture his content seemed to spawn from (pick up). But he seems like he resonates a bit with stage green and yellow spiral dynamics. I found this video pretty helpful and that is what gave me a bit more of the realization I posted. 

I found the book peace at any price quite helpful as well with this. I will check out the link you mentioned as well.

It's clear you have good organisation skills. Well done on reflecting on improving your study/learning organisation and getting some good inventory photos done! ?

My stuff is a disaster, but mostly because I have so much of it really. When I make a structure for something it tends to be easy to access and maintain. I have over 700 items listed on ebay right now and I have not had a hard time finding one when it sold since the summer time. 

Hope your meditation went better yesterday, and good luck on the fasting! ?

Doing really good! I just need to get on maintaining my one hour time and I will be good. I am getting 40-50 minutes usually right now. 

8 hours ago, Amandine said:

Like little old chatterbox me, I feel like you too could talk the hind legs off a donkey, lol! 

I definitely can haha! 

8 hours ago, Amandine said:

We all have a book inside of us waiting to be written.

I think that we do too. I thought about writing about my upbringing. But I would also like to write a book on something I master in the future. 

Meditation has been going quite well. I am starting to get quite a bit of time with the mind silenced today and that made me feel really good about my progress with meditation. I felt like I was able to do that 25-50% of my session, which is a lot for me. I have noticed that I have a vivid dream almost every night, but a lot of it is just fantasy it seems like. Harder to recall what they are about the more that time moves on. But I find it odd for how often I am starting get them now. 

I actually felt pretty good about not really working yesterday. I was busy helping my mom with a trip to a medical appointment and stuff, so that took up a pretty large portion of the day. I manged to read for about 2-3 hours yesterday and I finished think and grow rich so that was awesome. I am going to try to do the follow up stuff like it says and reread certain chapters. I found the last chapter especially powerful and it recommends that I reread that once a week for a few months so I am probably going to do that. The next book I am going to start on is The Way Of The Superior Man, which I have been wanting to reach for awhile now. I think this will be a good compliment to think and grow rich because I want to learn more about mastering sexual desire. 

I ordered a Berkey water filtration system today. I think that was one of the better choices for that money that I researched. I am going to be eliminating all contact with plastic. Who knows though since the filter probably has some plastic lol. But the whole container is stainless and same with the spout will be too. I am starting to research a bit about heavy metal toxicity too. I think that I want to do the hair test to see what kind of metals are stored in me and then go from there to see what I can do. I would be surprised if I could feel much better than I do now especially from removing something like that, so it is worth it for me to research it. 

Going to be really getting on track today with my business. I am going to focus in on the highest value items I can sell right now regardless of the size just to bring in the most income from it and work my way though some stuff as I go. I need to power through inventory and make some space soon. I will probably work quite a few hours today. depending on how it goes probably most of the day, but I am going to workout this evening and have some stuff to do. So if I get in 5 hours of solid work that will be really good for today. 

I am going to be adding in my goal of $20,000 to help build it more in my subconscious mind to hit this goal. I have also taken a picture of an inspect element  photo of my bank account showing $20,000 in savings and set it as my phone screen saver so I see it every time I pick up my phone. Here is what I am going to write with each post. I will actually type it though each time and not just quote paste. I am also working on fully writing out a plan of acquiring it, but so far so good with what I have written so far. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will accumulate this money by selling assets and selling goods through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for 

Meditation

Healthy tasty food

Great minds

Edited by Average Investor

@Average Investor Thanks for the great video and book recommendation. ? 

That book's just up my street. Boy, do I need to heal the Please Disease!

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

Getting in a bit of a flow state much easier now with taking more breaks. I am really enjoying doing my reselling work lately. I just feel like getting it done, so that is a really good feeling to want to just keep doing my work. I notice I speed less and less time a day on wasteful stuff now that my day is really filled with meaningful stuff. I spend 30-60 minutes on facebook, which in some cases it does benefit me a good amount because I just learn reselling stuff there and I find local items. But that is my most wasteful thing I do I feel like. I browse the internet a bit, but usually I try to focus in on learning something. I think I should try to have some more stuff I could do to relax I suppose, but I enjoy how my days are right now. I go out to the thrift store for something to do for fun now too. I went yesterday and found about $500 worth of inventory for $75, so I was quite pleased. It was fun trying some new items out of my comfort zone that I know to look for now.  I am starting to get a lot better the more I go to do it for sure. 

I am really starting to go back over the core concepts of self actualization. I realize it will feel easy to pass up a lot of super valuable stuff just from the idea of thinking I might be ahead of those things. There is so many techniques to explore and learn. As well as a lot of different teachers to learn from as well. I am trying out a bit more new teachings. 

I have kind of slacked on the life purpose course for a few days, but I have at least been reading books relating to it. Going to get a lot of hours in on it this weekend. I am still not really sure what I want my purpose to be, but I am only half way through the course and only one book in out of nearly 30 I think. So no big rush. I like what I do to make a living right now, so it is not like I need to immediately drop it. I'm not so sure how I want to go about doing the purpose yet though. When I figure it out I need to dedicate and hour a day at least to it to get it going. 

I've really been kicking some ass with exercise it feels like lately. All of my habits seems to be going quit well. My mood overall is quite good I would say. I rarely think about being sad or sad things. I think a good part of that is my day is filled up with a lot of stuff. I am starting to build a really heavy desire to learn, which is good for me. I blew off a lot of stuff in school, but I don't regret that. I mostly found the year of college I did useful. It's an interesting change to make for sure. I feel excited to make little improvements in myself each day. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will accumulate this money by selling assets and my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

The way of the superior man book

My phone

Happiness 

Be your best

This is the positive lesson I learned using NLP on a past trauma. I find this very significant moving forward and looking at how a I want to create my life. I want to be my best that I can be and enjoy this life to the fullest. I want to use my gifts to create a meaningful powerful life. I want to create something that really up lifts society. Something that is full of passion and joy. 

In middle school I had promised my dad that I had done good on a test. At this point in my life I had a fear coming home everyday about what I did wrong or how I was late to a class. Never knowing what would happen. Of course I did not do well on the test. I was instructed to leave my door open. My dad was at work at the time, and I drifted into sleep as it was taking too long to receive my punishment. I awoke by being thrown out of bed onto the floor being screamed at. After recovering and my father leaving the room I went back into my bed. Only later to be thrown in the same way except this time I hit my back on the chair in my room causing injury. I was forced to withdraw from playing football at this time as well. Being even belittled from the coach for not being able to commit to playing in front of a class. Cps had even come to talk with me at school, but in the end result they did not believe me. 

I believe a big piece of my fear of failure was drilled into my subconscious mind from this incident. I can take from it that I can be my best. Be my best and live the best life that I can regardless of the situation. It's important to not let these great resources and opportunities that I have go to waste. 

Going to keep using NLP sessions to see if I can break through a lot of negative subconscious thoughts. I had quite good results. My meditation practice seems to make it quite a bit more beneficial too.  

Starting to envision more of a higher purpose in life. I think that dedicating the rest of my life to the right thing is the most important route for me to go. I don't want to have my life just be about having a wife and kids. I think there is a higher calling for me to do while I am here. I think it will be a lot more pain and endurance to go this route, but I think of how lame my life will be if I just go the regular route. How impactful will I be if I just become a millionaire selling "junk" to the world. I think that is the easy route if I decide to take it. I will continue the work to get me where I want to be financially though. I obviously am not going to just stop my business without anything going. But one day when the time comes I will be ready to pull the plug. 

I think I should wait until I am in my 30s to really consider a family or maybe even a serious relationship. I have kind of rethought the idea of having kids. I mean the only thing I would think is that maybe I would get some fulfillment out of it. I imagine it comes at a lot of high costs though, so I can't really say if it would be worth it or not. It's hard because I meet quite a bit of good prospects right now and my confidence is through the roof lately. I completely don't give a fuck if they are interested in me or not. They seem to be able to tell too. I like just chatting them up occasionally just because. I just know that I need to put my purpose first. No matter how big the desire gets. 

I've really been enjoying reading and taking the learning a lot more seriously. I find even more joy in this stuff than before. It's a really good feeling. I think a large chunk of this is due to mediation and diet as it was much harder to be still and concentrate. I am kind of considering something along the lines of personal development work or life coaching just because of the fact this interest has not faded at all. I know there would be many peaks and plateau, but that will be with anything in mastery. I see some of the work these spiritual coaches and stuff put out and it is really inspiring to me. I think it would be amazing to be able to help people even after I die too. Regardless if I could feel a satisfaction from it or not. 

I don't seem to feel lonely very often anymore, which is good. I would enjoy some more friends I could see in person, but I don't try to acquire them. When I do find some though I want to find people that are really pursuing purpose in life. People that are on a similar path to me. No more garbage in my life. 

By 12/24/220 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will accumulate the money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for 

Lion's mane 

Customers 

My day off

Going to try to work on my sleeping schedule a bit more. I think that is probably one of the main things I need to focus on more. I want to be able to get up at 6 daily. My main issue with it is actually falling asleep when I try to. I think if I focus all exercise strictly in the morning that will help too. I am going to try to mediate right after I get up as well. I have been trying to keep my spine more erect while mediating and sitting up more. It is a bit more a challenge, but I really want to be able to improve my mediation. I do like to be able to relax completely while doing it though too. 

I removed all fluoride last night. I mean I am sure a little bit will sneak into my filtered water and what not, but for the most part it will be removed from my life 99.9%. I did ask them not to use it at the dentist as well when I went there. I hope this will help improve my cognitive function more. Looking at the health risks of it seems like a wise choice overall even if I don't notice some cognitive gains. It is shocking at how much crap the public will use and consume and be totally unaware about and accepted as the normal thing. 

Definitely, a bit off schedule today. A bit of agitation from time wasting stuff, but not too bad I suppose. I got most of the stuff done that I need to. Just going to go on a run and take a shower, then I can give into some work of getting items ready to sell. I think I should do really well once tax returns start coming in. I have a few bigger ticket items I want to unload. 

Had a really good weekend of just relaxing and reading. I read the entire book of the way of the superior man from start to finish. I got some good notes and some really good insights about how I should go about relationships. It was a little disappointing that there was not a ton of content on life purpose in there, but it was more suggestive of how to focus in on it and not just women and sex. I am going to reread mastery by Gerorge Leonard next. That should be a pretty easy read. So far out of my goal of 12 books this year I am starting my third, so off to a great start. I think I should be able to keep up more with reading. If I focus in on it more at night I think it will help me get better sleep too. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will accumulate this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

My $160 printer not breaking. 

Guy returning my card at the bank that the machine ate

Guy returning money that the machine spit out

I woke up a bit earlier today. I did lay there for quite awhile, so I did not really count that. I am going to keep working at this better sleeping schedule and working out earlier in the day. I have been working on posture meditation for an hour this morning. I find it a bit difficult because I normally don't have that great of posture, but it is something that I want to work on. The session did go quite well today. I did it before looking at and monitors, phones, etc. So that was a different start for me. Usually, I would do it after a workout session. 

I am going to go a month without listening to regular music. Just binural beats and will still listen to podcasts and things like that. I am wondering at what degree music has an effect on my mind. I notice the more that I do this work a lot of garbage in the music I use to listen to more heavily stands out to me now. I am not sure why I should be listening to things that are not bringing positive words into my life. I don't abuse drugs or do anything like that and that is a lot of what this music portrays. I have to admit I enjoy a lot of the beats of the music and emotion in music. I am curious to see how this experiment goes and maybe I will try and cut all of the crap out of my music as well.

I am on fire with the reading it seems like lately. Reading mastery is awesome as it is such a good book to read. But I am already 1/3 through it just from reading for a little while last night. I might have to raise the goal of 12 books this year. 12 is definitely more than I read last year, but I am starting to build a good habit with this and I really do enjoy a lot of the information that I can get from these books. I am going to aim for 20 at least and I know that there is some larger ones that I will want to read as well, so I will see how it goes. I might read more than that depending on what I want to do on weekends and stuff. But for the most part I am just doing personal development related stuff on them and occasionally go out to do something. I will try to watch myself to not overdue it though. I am practicing picking up a little bit more on my reading speed, so I don't get caught in my thoughts as much. 

I am going to start working on treating myself better if I forget something or I cause an issue to happen. I am going to work on setting better systems in place to not forget things. I just set an alarm daily to help keep that system in place. So as long as I do what I can there is no reason for any sort of negative self talk. I think that if I do some more NLP work it will help me have better self talk. I notice it is only really negative for the instant reaction, which tells me that it has to do with the subconscious mind. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I am going to acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for 

Mastery Book

Goodwill

Motivation

Still struggling to fall asleep even with scheduling my time early. Probably going to have to suck it up and lose a bit of sleep for a few days to get up at the time I want to. The posture meditation is going pretty good, but I have to do 20 minutes at a time to do the whole hour right now. I do enjoy having the fully relaxed mediation, but I can see that this will be a lot more beneficial for concentration and my posture in the long run. I feel more alert and focused in it. I do notice though I can start to slip in posture a bit and it can be harder to notice sometimes. I would like to work on other stuff to really help maintain my posture. 

I am really trying to work hard on my powerful daily routine. It felt amazing to have all of my core stuff done early in the day, so even when a bunch of distractions came up I was already done with the primary stuff I wanted done. Meditation, exercise, journal entry, smoothie, etc. I think that is part of why I can get frustrated is when this stuff gets moved off track. My main focus should be to keep myself in good health and well being. Not to get sucked in to a sea of small tasks that end up ultimately pissing me off. 

I am really starting to get good at my reselling business it seems like. I have been finding items right in front of the rest of people who want to do the same. It seems like I can go into a goodwill and come out with a couple hundred dollars worth of profit every other time I go in there. That and just all of the inventory and stuff I have to keep this moving it does not seem like it has slowed down much at all in terms of inventory coming in. Summer time is always the best time to get inventory though. When people start moving and stuff they just toss out a lot of their stuff to do that. 

The flow of money is going pretty well for me lately. I have been putting anything extra into buying bulk groceries that are a good deal and buying a year of phone service in a few days, so it equals out to less than $15 a month. That and trying to bulk up on inventory, buy trying to spend it where I don't have to spend a ton of energy to get the results I want. I am pretty happy with this so far this year. I haven't really saved up much in personal savings just business savings. A big obstacle that will come up after awhile is the business will start to make me too much money. Right now expenses and such keep it down from what I personally make. But once I make too much I will start having to pay for health insurance out of pocket. That is going to be a fairly hefty expense every month. It says supposedly the average cost is nearly $500 a month, which is insane. I think I could probably hunt for cheaper though and I definitely would. Just saving $500 a month would be 25%+ of my goal by the end of the year. So I really have to be smart about it. I think that is why it is more important to stuff the costs into building the business to sustain itself better and not take the money and save it for as long as possible.  I am going to sell more of my personal stuff I don't want/need and make a good layer of personal savings though while I am at it. 

I think ideally my strategy should be to keep adding expenses to the business as it generates more like insurance, payroll, inventory, hiring help, my own site, anything to make it more efficient,  etc to keep the money into the business. Then about 3 months before the dead line of my goal just put in 1000% effort and generate most of this profit within the few month window. So I would pay for insurance for a few months, then naturally sales will drop down after the holiday season and I could return to reinvesting profits. I will have to see how it all works though. I assume this is how I could go about doing it legitimately. I find it very unfortunate that health care is a barrier like this. I wish I could be in a society where the value of human life could get closer to that of what the potential profit of this stuff is. I think it is very tragic that people end up homeless just to receive treatments that they desperately need. Regardless of this I will do my best to live to my highest values. I am not going to let a bump in the road stop me. I will make enough eventually where I will not worry about how much health insurance costs. I will pass these threshold guardians to get to my highest purpose in life.  

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I am going to acquire this money by selling personal assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for 

Actualized.org

Routine

Alone time

Still struggling quite a bit with posture meditation. It is quite difficult. I think that learning it will have a good pay off in the future though, so I am going to keep trying it. The only mediation I am really good at is the do nothing method. I think a big thing is just me simply not having a good posture in general. I might buy one of those back brace things and give that a shot. 

I did actually wake up pretty early today. 6am and laid their until 6:30, but did not fall back asleep, so that is an improvement from the last couple days. I did manage to fall into a deeper sleep after not being able to sleep for a few hours in the night, so that gave me a good boost with how I was going to fall asleep. It feels really awesome to have so much time in the morning to do whatever. I want to keep it for knocking out my routines though ideally. 

I have been on fire going to the local goodwill lately. I stop by when I have an errand out by it. I seem to be able to consistently find good stuff to resell nearly every time I go now. I do have a good idea now too of when they stock the shelves. That makes a huge difference because left overs from the day before are not going to have a ton of new options to look through. 

Cranking out a lot of items to get ready to put up for sale. Things are going really good organization wise. I am going to be in full motion once tax season comes around. Still having a lot of fun doing my work. I need to focus in on getting all of my stuff in order though. I have a lot of stuff to sort through it seems like. I am getting through it though item by item. I need to work on setting up some more efficient systems to make the time I spend on my business more effective. I have not really been overworking at all. It makes the time I do spend working really enjoyable and something to look forward to every day. I am really thankful for the fact that I don't have to work really long hours anymore unless I want to. I can't imagine having a full time job or something right now. 

I notice in my daily life it is much more issue to be peaceful with others. I am not perfect for sure. But even when people intentionally try to irritate me I can just let it go and not have it bother me. I get tested for this daily and it seems to help a lot. In certain situations it is not always easy to do. I want to start pausing and thinking more of my reactions before I do them. I notice there is so many sad people in the world and all they want to do is hurt others it seems. I understand though especially if the person is just living the mundane everyday life. No exercise, shit job, shit food, and etc. I know how that can effect well being, so I can understand more where they are coming from. I am lucky to be able to see these things and work on myself to where it is not as much of an issues interacting with others. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I am going to acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Basic utilities that make my life simple 

Mastery book

Good habits

Work up at 5 today and just laid there until 6 with the alarm off. Not getting as many hours of sleep, but the quality is pretty good. I feel well energized so far today. Meditation went decent. The better posture during meditation is going a bit better. I have still been struggling with having good sessions, but that is alright. I might give it another try a bit later today as well. I use to have better sessions after exercise and shower. 

I really need to aim my attention to getting stuff listed more. I have a good chunk of stuff ready to go. Mostly my best items, so I will get them listed up today. I have not really spent as much time working this week. It has not really bothered me, but I do need to get the ball rolling more. I want to hire sooner, so need to get everything moving smoothly. 

My reading habit is still doing really well. It feels great to just be positively motivated to do it. No pressure at all to read, but I just feel like doing it. I have been doing no fap again too. Trying to see if I can really maximize my amount of energy. Hard to say if it distracts me more or not though. I kind of feel like it could be more positive though. I want to undo the habit of being aroused by thoughts as much and image in my mind. I don't watch any porn, so that is good, but I think I could learn ways to be much more present in sex. I am not really pushing to have any sex for awhile anyway, so not too worried about it. But would be something nice to have in the future. 

I am pretty excited to spend some time reading this weekend. I might find some other things to go out and do, or other self actualization practices. But so far it has been really good. I really enjoyed it last weekend and I am almost done with my third book for the year.

Today I am thankful for

Positive thinking

Peace 

Exercise 

Allowed myself to sleep in a bit today and am taking the day off from exercise. I want to try to take one day break each week from exercise as I think it is important with how hard I work out. As a result from this stuff I did notice I had a much better meditation session even with the improved posture. I was quite pleased with how it went today. I had a realization while meditating that it really did not matter if the session went well or not. I will get better and better each time I do it. 

Making a bit of progress on getting rid of the second car. Just going to pull valuable parts of it and sell it. Seems I might already have some buyer lined up for a good chunk of the parts. That will really help me boost my savings up faster. I came to the realization it was not worth fixing it even with not much less. I can easily just pull the parts off it because they are hard to find and get good money off of it. I think having this gone will help me clear my mind for what I want to do with it and thoughts about it as well. I don't want to think about the car anymore. It was enjoyable while I did drive it, but anymore I just don't need excess stuff in my life right now. In the future it would be fun to have a secondary car that I could enjoy for trips and stuff. But I really don't need it. Too much time and energy that I don't want to commit to something like that.

Going to work on the life purpose course again today. I have been stuck on wanting to do more NLP because I really think that could help me change my values a lot. I am not really sure what way I want to go in life. I see self help work as something that is majorly important. It has really changed my life into something awesome. There is a small part of me that still wants to make a lot of money or have some success. So it does kind of pull at me a bit by not pursing it. I know that I really don't need those things. I do want my finances to be well though. But it really does not have to be excessive. I don't want to spend my whole life hunting down more money. 

I am going to take some more time to read more spiritual books. I want to read some books on Nlp, trauma recovery, Ocd, and denationalization disorder. I think tackling these subjects sooner could prove to be super effective in improving my life. I do kind of want to research relationships more as well. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Mastery

Rest

Meditation 

Love others no matter how much they hurt you

This is the lesson I was able to draw from a childhood traumatic event when I was about 5 years old using NLP. I remember vividly standing in the hall way powerless to the situation, while my dad was strangling my mom in front of me. Her screaming of fear from the attack from my dad. My sister running to call 911 and I was scared of what might happen if the police were to come. What might happen if my dad were to get in trouble. I can see more clearly that my dad was not effective in how he wanted to show love to himself and others. I can see that he really was loving life in most loving way that he knew. No matter how much harm he created I can still love him regardless of the choices he made and what impact it has on others and I can. I can learn to love others who seek to hurt me for whatever reason that they find useful to themselves. I can love others who attack me. I can love others because maybe deep down this was how they were taught to love. 

Four days into no listening to music and I do find it slightly hard. I do feel like I want to listen to some music right now, but it is not really a big deal. I am interested to see how this impacts me. Once the month is over I am going to go through and try to clear out a lot of the more negative and unconscious music. I do have a lot of music that I really enjoy that would be hard to discard. Not sure that I want to get rid of that or not. I think it might be more beneficial if I get that much enjoyment out of it. Who knows though maybe I can just full reset it. I imagine music will be amazing when I come back. 

I need to invest into some aloe vera for my skin. I am pretty sure that is my entire issue in the morning with meditation. I did an hour NLP last night in the same position I meditate in no problem. But even like this morning I had to break the meditation into three segments from overwhelming itching. I imagine even a quick shower would stop it, but I do kind of want to see how powerful it can be doing it firs thing in the morning. It is quite a bit more of a challenge, usually after about the 20 minute mark I would not really have much irritation sensations at all in a regular session. I do think this could be a way for me to grow my meditation skill. But I have to admit I do really enjoy just being at peace. 

I think the NLP is going to be a really effective tactic for me to work and grow through past trauma. I am going to aim to do it once each weekend I think. It seems to have a very powerful effect on me and I am able to nearly full immerse myself in it due to my ability to be a strong mediator. I do plan to give some other methods a shot, but I want to keep doing this for now. I think it is an especially good time while I have been working on the subconscious mind daily.

I am going to do a lot more work on the life purpose course today. I got a good amount of work in on it yesterday and that worked out quite well. I am really starting to form a bit of a vision of what I would like to do for a purpose. I do know that I have a good chunk of limiting beliefs towards this thing I might want to pursue. I don't think I should start it yet though. I think that it would be wise for me to continue to work on the course and keep reading the books and really keep building a vision and see if it really changes. I still have to determined that route that I exactly want to go with it either. I will allow it open to change course over time, which I think is essential for it. I am starting to really live most of my life with a more mastery mind set towards it as well. I think that gives life a good amount of juice and sense of fulfillment. 

I am going to start adding a review of my top values in here daily to help imprint them into my sub conscious mind. I am going to do this for at least 30 days and pause and think briefly about each value. I am going to do this to help me align my life more with my top values

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Waking up early easily!

Early run

NLP

Top 10 values:

Personal Development

Knowledge

Contribution

Connection

Fun

Honesty

Productivity

Creativity

Adventure 

On 18/01/2020 at 9:32 PM, Average Investor said:

I want to read some books on Nlp, trauma recovery, Ocd, and denationalization disorder.

You're doing really great! ? 

What's denationalization disorder though? It sounds very exotic, did you make it up? I couldn't even find it on google, haha. You'd be a great coach, you even invent new terminology, awesome buddy. xD

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

On 19/01/2020 at 5:20 AM, Average Investor said:

This is the lesson I was able to draw from a childhood traumatic event when I was about 5 years old using NLP. I remember vividly standing in the hall way powerless to the situation, while my dad was strangling my mom in front of me. Her screaming of fear from the attack from my dad. My sister running to call 911 and I was scared of what might happen if the police were to come. 

I feel the powerlessness is a big part of the trauma.

Your sister's younger than you, isn't she?

What age was she when she was going to call the cops?

The NLP sounds really interesting. ? 

I'm wondering whether to do it now, reading your journal. 

Do you just do it alone, from a book?

Edited by Amandine

@Amandine Depersonalization not sure why, but it seems like the spell check on here is not all that great. I have been adding a lot of words to the dictionary for it on my computer. But I likely just click the one that looked close lol. 

That particular sister is older than me by about 2 years. She likely about 7 at the time. I don't recall even being in school at the point yet. So the age is probably about spot on.

I do a audio guided session that was paid content. I am going to buy a few books to learn more NLP sessions. I am exploring more possibilities and techniques with it. It is extremely powerful. I could not even myself to cry on mushrooms, but this had tears down my face multiple times. The experience is extremely surreal. I typically would not have any hard emotion towards these events either and I had not cried in a long time. I realize that it is healthy to cry, but I am usually at a quite neutral point emotionally. 

I believe Leo is working on a course for subconscious mind stuff? I believe I recall him saying that. If that is the case I would definitely be buying. 

Had a small injury come up while running yesterday. I did run a PR for 5k that was 27 minutes and like 30 seconds or something. So that was quite a good time. I realize that I have not been stretching enough like I should be and that was likely the cause of the injury. It was only when I was walking back that it came up and I iced it last night. It already has healed like 80% it seems like, but I am going to give myself the day off from hard exercise again even though I feel like doing it. I think I might try a yoga session again as I have not really done that much and do some stretches today. Probably toss in some push ups and stuff like that and call it good. I need to be more conscious of my body and give it the healing it needs. 

I have read 3 out of my 20 books this year, so that is really exciting. I started reading a A new earth by Eckhard Tolle and I am already hooked from the first chapter. I can see why he has sold so many copies of his other work. I have not really explored much of his teachings, so I am excited to read this. I did do more life purpose course and I feel like I have already got my $250 worth from buying it. I am a bit over halfway done, so I am excited to see what else comes out of it. I think this has been an excellent use of my money and time so far. 

I think that I might have found my life purpose. I have not fully narrowed it down, but I am going to keep working at it. I need to start doing more work towards my purpose now. I actually already do daily work towards it, but I want to bring it to the next level. This week I am going to go to toast masters for the first time and start working on my speaking skills. I know I have a lot to work on to get good at speaking and it is a fear of mine that I want to tackle. This will be a big move for me and I am ready to move ahead in it. 

I feel like I have a lot of things I can be working on right now. It seems like there is a massive sea of tasks for me to do. I am going to try not to get lost in all of it and just tackle things one at a time and not lose sight for what I want to do in my life. I do need to buckle down and start making some more money soon too I feel like just to free up more time for myself. 

I am really easily getting up at 6am now it seems like. I actually feel really good and full of energy, when I get up. That is a first in my life really. I never really felt like getting up early before, but I do look forward to each day. I overall feel good. 

I am going to start focusing more in on actually selling my items then stock piling them for reselling. I want to get the ball rolling hard towards this $20,000 goal.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I will acquire this money by selling assets and my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

A new earth book

Always something to do

No shipping today

My top 10 values

Personal development

Knowledge

Contribution

Connection

Fun

Honesty

Productivity 

Creativity 

Adventure 

Edited by Average Investor

Going to use the elliptical today and still take it easy on my leg. Got up a bit later today, which kind of sucks. I need to really motivate myself to be up right at 6am. I am trying to give myself room around having time to myself and to complete my morning routine easily. I did manage to get my orders shipped out and all of that. No exercise yet though sadly, so I am behind schedule a bit. 

Working on managing my emotions more. Realizing that I am the one who is creating the thoughts that are causing me to have those emotions attached to me. It is actually working really well for me. I think that came out of a book or something and it has clicked well with me sense. I can't say it is perfect, but going quite well. I noticed some anger just a bit ago awhile on a hold line and just reminded myself of that and the feeling has pretty much gone away. I get a bit frustrated doing tasks for others constantly. I am setting some more boundaries. This is mostly what is making me want to feel agitated or angry lately anyway. 

I have been reading a new earth, which is surprisingly awesome. This book seems to be really useful for me, so I am glad I decided to buy 3 of his books. I found one in a store I supply, so after checking it out made me want to buy. I am excited to see if this will improve my life. I found a chapter walk though of it on podcasts too, so that is nice. I am getting in a good solid hour of reading a day minimum and really enjoying it. I have not really put as much time into life purpose course though. But that is okay because it is actively on my mind and I am reading books about it. 

I need to work on getting this sleeping schedule 100% down and sticking to it will probably be my main thing right now. I think this is going to keep having the most benefits for me daily and give me the most out of my day. I do notice I spend way less time on the computer now with this schedule too. I do spend a bit of time on my phone still, but really not that bad. I feel like I am getting really good use out of each day. 

Working on grinding out as much of my inventory that I can right now and getting stuff really moving. I have a lot of tasks that are really going to keep me busy. I am going to try not to buy as much inventory because I already have a lot right now and just focus in on getting stuff moving at a good pace. I don't like to feel buried in so much stuff that it feels like I cannot complete the tasks. It makes it harder and harder to work through it. Although, it is exciting to find new stuff. I just need to be mindful about it. Getting some of my larger items sold and a lot of my personal items too actually. I really don't have a whole lot of stuff or need for a lot of stuff for myself anymore. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in my savings account. I plan to acquire this money by selling assets and my reselling business.

Today I am thankful for

A new earth book

Peace

Reselling

My top 9 (lol) values are

Personal Development 

Knowledge 

Fun 

Creativity

Honesty

Productivity

Adventure

Contribution 

Connection

I will go back and see if I have one more. Not sure why I left one off originally.