Forrest Adkins

Why would god let himself get tortured to death?

39 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, cetus said:

Yea we each signed up for it. Have you seen the house of souls? Pre-birth planning.

I don't want to be offensive, but it's just really strange to me people like to have these soul beliefs.

It's just not true and there is no other way around it.

When you are suffering, and you feel like, 'man, i don't want this', there no one else, no higher mind, that thinks: 'no no, this is what i want'.

No. And planned is even weirder. Who planned that the soul would plan to make this plan? Who is that? Ever experienced that? No.

There is no before this life, or after then. And quite frankly, not even a soul at a deeper level, thank god.

Mind can't grasp that this comes out of nothing by itself, not even by choice.

So no answers, lie in this world, so it is, hearing this may result in frustration, so it is then, thinking won't help you, you need to practice. This is the tough pill and the only one that works. Reading books, entertaining ideas, is literally the opposite of spiritual practice, interestingly enough, of course the entertainers don't like to give off that idea, but this is the harsh but useful truth. 

12 minutes ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

I don't want to be offensive, but it's just really strange to me people like to have these soul beliefs.

you have these soul beliefs, YOU! But for you to see that, you'd have to be ONE. And you don't want to reveal yourself quite yet as ONE. So what you're gonna do is judge cetus and others for having soul beliefs, and therefore through judging, you can separate yourself from cetus, and not be one! Clever devil! And also lets make a juicy story about it, so that you keep immersed in the story of how stupid you/cetus and soul believers are. That way you've got no chance of pondering why you're judging cetus. Super air tight plan you've got there. Good job. 

Edited by electroBeam

I'm just sharing the truth so people can come to peace and freedom, and to do that, you have to throw all these beliefs, which  which hold absolutely no truth in it what so ever, that's just the way it is, you can waste years otherwise, based on utter nonsense, truly, because you have some sound error addiction in your head, it's just useless, keeps you from peace AND it's always false, how truly sad is that, no wonder you feel offended, no wonder people don't want to start real spirituality  why? For some single error that has become your addiction and the addiction is literally more empty and useless than anything else, and in fact does you (constant) harm, truly intellectuals are often the most fallen in this entire universe, and they unnecessarily drag other innocence with them, create a culture on it, a life style, it seems normal but it's not. Truly contemplate this, if you feel offended, that means I hit a mark, I cannot even offend an innocent child or an animal with words as such, they would just laugh awkwardly, like, okaaay rambling mad man, but if you are thinking all day, you may feel like I just stabbed you in the thigh. Based on what?

This world won't get perfect, and ideas are even more empty and flawed, but you are not, truly decide to work to go beyond this suffering mind through practice (karma or love yoga, or jnana meditation yoga) and your sufferings will come to an end, not within a day, but they will.

6 hours ago, electroBeam said:

@AlwaysBeNice Wow that's a truly tragic  and beautiful story, only God could come up with such a story.

That made me laugh. Ye God oughtta take a big fat break from his neurosis. 

I happen to watch the Prince Andrew while reading this, and I find it remarkably funny, he is the mind playing the denier flawlessly.

Normally Sir. We discuss your mind in high regard. Your work. Your duty. But now, you are being accused of molesting and abusing the innocence of your true nature.

My crazy sex convicted mind? My friend? No no. We just meet. very sometimes. But.. but. He brings the most extraordinary things together. Coming from acedemincs, united nations.  I party with him? No no. I have never really partied with him.. I am Married to God. but. No.  I never really party with my mind. Certainly not with my mind. No no. Do I trust him. EH eh. I am engaging person. The opportunites to learn.. Yes. It's absolutely vital. His girl friend invites me. He was a convicted sex offender? No I had no idea. It was well known ? Well. Not to me. No. I still went to his house? No. Yes. To tell him it was over. I stayed for 4 days? .. I only met in the hall... This young girl said she sweated all over her? No .  I cannot sweat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zw_1lF9qv_Q

(but if you are in the rajas period, the energetic time, good luck trying to calm the mind)

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

The only conclusion I can come to is that suffering is superfluous in the eyes of God.

To what kind of God is suffering considered a byproduct of experience that doesn't take the preference experiencer into account? 

1) an impersonal God that does not differentiate between types of experience i.e the only thing that exists is capital L Love and the flavour doesn't matter. 

2) a God that is playing some higher dimensional game or entertainment experience like reading a book or playing a video game. Of course your life has suffering, just like the greatest stories told. Sunshine and roses is boring. 

Divest from the conceptual. Experience the actual.

God is infinite with possibilities, and that includes what the ego calls suffering/pain/torture, etc. It's only 'bad' to the ego because it threatens it's survival and because of its limitations. We don't look at the experience from the scope of infinity, when we suffer we forget about the contrast, about the 'good', the 'beautiful', the 'happy'. But without the contrast there also couldn't be the whole. So next time you persieve something as 'bad' or 'unpleasant' or 'horrible', think of what the flip side of that would be and then integrate it all into the God- perception. That's the best a finite mind can really do. Unless you transcend the ego/mind altogether and 'see' that all there is is just what is/God-conscienceness - impartial, unbiased, infinite, all-containing, and all loving.

7 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Trust me, your awakening to infinite love will be a trillion times better if you were a world war 2 soldier, seeing your comrad's heads blown off in trucks and getting shot to death. Rather than some rich sucker in the suburbs.

Also life is so much more fun when you're getting tortured and skinned alive. You're not really feeling the full spectrum of whats possible to feel if you leave torture out of it.

May I ask you about your lifestyle?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

If you gave a kid infinite power and immortality, guess what the kid would do.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@FlowerNote How are you not a madman for deciding to incarnate as this limited deluded being that you are?

God had to see what it was getting itself into before it pulled the trigger to incarnate into it.

So imagine seeing everything that happened to Hitler from a birds-eye-view, and then saying, "Okay, now let me jump in there and live through it all." That takes some balls.

in your logic, God has to be perfect in the first place, why would Perfect God has to check? 

8 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

@AlwaysBeNiceIt was never a belief and still isn't but yet it's something that reviled itself during a deep meditation.

@Natasha Is not wanting to be tortured really about survival? I would rather get a bullet in my head today than be mercilessly tortured for 2 weeks and survive. 

30 minutes ago, cetus said:

@AlwaysBeNiceIt was never a belief and still isn't but yet it's something that reviled itself during a deep meditation.

That your parents had planned child birth

12 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

May I ask you about your lifestyle?

I skin people alive and sell their flesh to aliens. 

Also the idea some personal god, specifically makes events, (as appose to the natural Existential force in combination with the conscience and law of Karma). 

Is not only false, because there is no personal God, but also cruel.

That terrible things happen, through people sometimes, due to emotional confusion, is not planned or created from a personal God to impose upon you. - these things happen, and sometimes they are unfortunate and cruel, and that can be a real pity.

Saying that it's the will of some outside force, that is personal and wants that for you, can keep in place some really twisted guilt based beliefs.

Pure consciousness doesn't want anything. Be well. 

10 hours ago, FlowerNote said:

@Natasha Is not wanting to be tortured really about survival? I would rather get a bullet in my head today than be mercilessly tortured for 2 weeks and survive. 

Yes. To some degree, as a human, you identify as that which doesn’t wish to hurt, and can somewhat reliably avoid pain or suffering. Dying would be a relative “survival strategy“ in that case.

On 7/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, FlowerNote said:

@Leo Gura But who is the God “seeing” hitler’s life to begin with, if this God is impersonal?

YOU!

God is you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

I skin people alive and sell their flesh to aliens. 

Must be a billionaire.

I feel for your suffering bro. Stay strong.