Forrest Adkins

Why would god let himself get tortured to death?

39 posts in this topic

Even if you know you are gonna wake up, you would have to be crazy to enter a video game thats so realistic you forget its a game where its possible for you to get slowly tortured to death over multiple weeks.

God is madman.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Forrest Adkins Here is a true life story for ya. Ryan Shtuka went missing under mysterious conditions after a party in Sun Peaks Canada almost two years ago. I only mention this here as an opportunity to not forget him. At the time of his disappearance the search party reached out to the Actualized community in hopes of maybe finding someone with an insight into the reason for his disappearance.    https://ryanshtuka.com/

download (8).jpg

Yesterday I meditated for over an hour and went to sleep.

I had a dream that I was sliding down a closed water pipie, but instead of ending in water the pipe just slowly got narrower and narrower until I was stuck - unable to breath and in panic. Thats when I woke up with the worst existential fear of my life and it hit me that people have died in worse ways in real life. Thats when I made that thread.

4 hours ago, Forrest Adkins said:

Yesterday I meditated for over an hour and went to sleep.

I had a dream that I was sliding down a closed water pipie, but instead of ending in water the pipe just slowly got narrower and narrower until I was stuck - unable to breath and in panic. Thats when I woke up with the worst existential fear of my life and it hit me that people have died in worse ways in real life. Thats when I made that thread.

Have you ever seen an isis video in which an isis member beheads a hostage with a small knife? It's a slow, blood-mess, painful death. I can't believe the movie I saw when I was a kid titled "God must be crazy" was accurate. But "God must be a psychopath" is more accurate. I'll watch that movie again. I'm curious how I see it that movie now as an adult. Anybody with the link, post it here. Thanks.

@jimwell Ive seen a prison video where they break these guys hands with a stick and then this guy comes up and violently shakes his hands laughing. God is fucked up.

@Forrest Adkins

This kind of questioning is impractical.

Instead of just being angry at God, you can make your life purpose about decreasing the suffering of the world. Really, don't waste your time on resisting reality, it's pointless and will only cause you suffering. With the motivation you get to remove the suffering of others, you can become another Mahatma Gandhi.

Don't give up on God. Don't give up on yourself.

Edited by Lento

@Leo Gura  Why is a non-personal, infinite mind, which God is, a madman? How does it even come up with personal experiences if it is not personal?

@FlowerNote How are you not a madman for deciding to incarnate as this limited deluded being that you are?

God had to see what it was getting itself into before it pulled the trigger to incarnate into it.

So imagine seeing everything that happened to Hitler from a birds-eye-view, and then saying, "Okay, now let me jump in there and live through it all." That takes some balls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You still believe that Leo? 

One thing is quite clear to me, and that's that fundamentally, No One, made this.

The big bang wasn't like: yo let's exist to day, no, it's an infinite bang and no one made it.

-So God did not create the universe, there is no God. But people are like Gods. And there is the synchronistic happening. There are spirits. There are dream realms. There is intelligences. Conscience. Love. Karma. All that's real.

There is the loving Heart that can be very aware or interconnected, that is a God force, consciousness.

BUT, it didn't make it self, and did not make life fundamentally, where would it start, in it's infinity?

You didn't will or wish yourself into existence, that's the miracle of it also, and you don't bear any ultimate responsibility then either, that's freeing.

We always merge back into the boundless and limitless field of love so knowing this is the absolute root of everything your desire to exist and experience  and learn from the phenomena of life is not ultimately scary no matter what happens.  

@Leo Gura But who is the God “seeing” hitler’s life to begin with, if this God is impersonal? I know im prolly just confused but its so surreal that something impersonal “chooses” to be a person. That must means the impersonal lies at a deeper level than the personal. But also the impersonal is equal to to the personal, because how else could it be a person in the first place. Trippy.

At least it feels forgiving, As for the shit that ive done in my life, to know that it was ultimately a selfless decision by God.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God had to see what it was getting itself into before it pulled the trigger to incarnate into it.

So imagine seeing everything that happened to Hitler from a birds-eye-view, and then saying, "Okay, now let me jump in there and live through it all." That takes some balls.

Yea we each signed up for it. Have you seen the house of souls? Pre-birth planning.

5 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

You still believe that Leo? 

One thing is quite clear to me, and that's that fundamentally, No One, made this.

The big bang wasn't like: yo let's exist to day, no, it's an infinite bang and no one made it.

-So God did not create the universe, there is no God. But people are like Gods. And there is the synchronistic happening. There are spirits. There are dream realms. There is intelligences. Conscience. Love. Karma. All that's real.

There is the loving Heart that can be very aware or interconnected, that is a God force, consciousness.

BUT, it didn't make it self, and did not make life fundamentally, where would it start, in it's infinity?

You didn't will or wish yourself into existence, that's the miracle of it also, and you don't bear any ultimate responsibility then either, that's freeing.

This is incorrect. You’re witnessing Reality (God) creating itself before your very eyes.

Its about the experience, not about pain or pleasure. You cant be hurt, all pain is created in the mind. 

Genesis 27:27-29

Trust me, your awakening to infinite love will be a trillion times better if you were a world war 2 soldier, seeing your comrad's heads blown off in trucks and getting shot to death. Rather than some rich sucker in the suburbs.

Also life is so much more fun when you're getting tortured and skinned alive. You're not really feeling the full spectrum of whats possible to feel if you leave torture out of it.