Identity

Paul Chek - Holistic Health

10 posts in this topic

Paul Chek is an amazing teacher when it comes to health. 
He talks about nutrition and fitness mostly. However, he is all about holistic health, therefore he also branches out to other personal development/spiritual topics.
His teachings are build on a deep spiritual embodiment and turquoise level Spiral development.

He has a youtube channel where you can watch free videos. He also offers online courses and is a writer. I just ordered his book; How to eat, move and be healthy. Excited to read it ?

Here are a few short video’s that give you an impression:

A lot more practical workouts and stuff to be found also. These are just to give an idea what he is about.

Realizeyourgrowth.com

Woah. This is high quality stuff. The prayer over the food is quite powerful. Thanks for sharing!

I met him once. He's jacked. Elliott hulses mentor. He has excellent programs and certs too. 

I am enrolled in the CHEK academy training program so far the teaching is to my complete satisfaction. A great teacher just like leo, curious, nondogmatic and iconoclastic. I would encourage anyone who would like to dig deeper into health/healing/nutrition and overall development to check him out. His podcast living 4d is a great place to get a better sense of the depth of the guy.

@Identity I love Paul Chek. I first read about fungal and parasite infections from him sometime last year. I was having a bunch of issues (still am to some degree), but after getting a stool test to check for fungal infections it turned out I did! I'd still be in the dark if I hadn't come across Paul. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

thanks for sharing, finally someone expanding awareness of health/wellness around the fitness field. I’ve been enjoying his podcast. Really amazing work going on....

I’d like to know his Philosophy regarding the human body and how it functions if anyone has a link for that please share!

@Identity  

On 08/01/2020 at 8:53 PM, DrewNows said:

I’d like to know his Philosophy regarding the human body and how it functions if anyone has a link for that please share!

A bit vague? His whole 40 year career and entire body of work is based on the body and how it functions...

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Love this guy I learn about him from the Certifiedhealthnut!

Sailing on the ceiling 

1 hour ago, Space said:

A bit vague? His whole 40 year career and entire body of work is based on the body and how it functions...

you're right xD 

Well from what i've seen Paul hasn't taken up and completed a detox diet or solid food vacation, and this is sad to me, he seems to use genes as sort of a write off 

he's a great guy and i'd love to meet him some day 

Edited by DrewNows

Paul is amazing. I spoke with him once and he blew my fucking mind. 

As a fitness professional he's been one of my biggest, if not biggest mentors. I've taken multiple courses of his and read multiple of his books. He's such a good resource. Anyone looking to learn more about diet and movement Paul is your go to guy.

Start by reading his book How To Eat, Move and Be Healthy. 

He's also hella turquoise appears to be deeply enlightened. His living 4D podcast is amazing and will quickly add value to your life. 

Can't recommend the guy enough! 

The game of survival cannot be won.