Gneh Onebar

RASA Report: LOC 565 to 675 (3 Sessions)

56 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Gneh Onebar Hope it went well mate, also congrats on taking things into your own hands and simply trying things out to see if they work. 

Doing fine. I'm now in the good 700s, let's see where this leads to. :) I will do another report in the future, if there are some interesting points to share.

One more thing: A few days ago I had this 'strange' thought, that I'm not sure, if I'm already ready to let go of seeking. In a certain way 'I' like seeking. My mind made up this story, that after ten years (or so) of hardcore seeking and spiritual practice there should be eventually the reward of awakening. Otherwise it would just be to 'simple'. Like I had to go through 'hell' to finally remember, who I really am. And a sneaky part of my mind really likes this story and seems to be disappointed, if it's not that way… lol

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

4 minutes ago, Gneh Onebar said:

Doing fine. I'm now in the good 700s, let's see where this leads to. :) I will do another report in the future, if there are some interesting points to share.

One more thing: A few days ago I had this 'strange' thought, that I'm not sure, if I'm already ready to let go of seeking. In a certain way 'I' like seeking. My mind made up this story, that after ten years (or so) of hardcore seeking and spiritual practice there should be eventually the reward of awakening. Otherwise it would just be to 'simple'. Like I had to go through 'hell' to finally remember, who I really am. And a sneaky part of my mind really likes this story and seems to be disappointed, if it's not that way… lol

The big Cosmic joke is, when you reach LOC 1000 there won't even be a you left to enjoy it....lol

Yay welcome to enlightenment.. are you sure...are you really sure...is this the mission you signed up for.

If it happens it happens otherwise ignorance is bliss enjoy it while you have it..?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Gneh Onebar haha I know what you mean, but even 2-3 years was like hell to me, also didn’t help I had a B12 deficiency through part of it which added to the depression ? 

Youll eventually drop all the minds stories, along with the I-thought, which is at the centre of the entanglement of the mind. 

And, then, when you realize there’s no mind, thoughts and emotions and sensations will happen, but not to anyone as such, just in THIS, I mean it’ll feel like it’s happening to someone, but when you investigate the centre of these thoughts and emotions all that is there is Natural Pure Awareness. And, as you accept everything that arises, thoughts or emotions are no longer a problem to you, just clouds in the beautiful Sky of awareness, and guess what? Since all is The Absolute, thoughts and emotions are part of that too?

@VeganAwake Exactly, no I-thought left, just THIS as it is, in all of its glory and perfection. 

Ignorance is bliss as a seeker, but I wouldn’t trade this in for the world if it meant going back to the old way of being Pre-Awakening, nothing can beat the spontaneous joy of being.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 4.1.2020 at 9:33 AM, VeganAwake said:

Yay welcome to enlightenment.. are you sure...are you really sure...is this the mission you signed up for.

There is no me, who can be sure. ;) 

@LfcCharlie4 Do you have any other continuous spiritual practice aside from your sessions? 

5 hours ago, Gneh Onebar said:

There is no me, who can be sure. ;) 

@LfcCharlie4 Do you have any other continuous spiritual practice aside from your sessions? 

Nice that's right... what is driving you to do all this seeking and practicing.

What is driving that machine over there?

Turn within and investigate... the answer is quite surprising!!❤

@Gneh Onebar as an Enneagram 7 I still meditate to help ground myself in the mornings, usually only 15 minutes these days, but it’s not a strict practice like before, it’s merely to experience the joy of meditating before I start my day :) 

@Haumea2018 also recommended some Mantras to help stabilise which I’ll be trying :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Gneh Onebar as an Enneagram 7 I still meditate to help ground myself in the mornings, usually only 15 minutes these days, but it’s not a strict practice like before, it’s merely to experience the joy of meditating before I start my day :) 

@Haumea2018 also recommended some Mantras to help stabilise which I’ll be trying :) 

Cool. Can you say something About These mantras?

5 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

What is driving that machine over there?

This is the best way to describe it: … ;) 

@Gneh Onebar @Haumea2018 can fill you in, I’m a newbie so can’t comment on things I hardly know about / experienced :) 

13 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Gneh Onebar @Haumea2018 can fill you in, I’m a newbie so can’t comment on things I hardly know about / experienced :) 

Ok, @Haumea2018 would be very cool, if you could share some Infos. ;) 

2 hours ago, Haumea2018 said:

@Gneh Onebar  It's kind of an individualized thing as to what mantras would be most helpful at this time.

Ok, I see. I will pm you, when I have all the needed data.

Going from LOC 675 to 780 in three more sessions

I am not in a flow anymore, but it seems that the purging is now really going to start. My meditation sessions have defintely improved, I have more continuity and the focus and stillness of my mind is stronger. A few days ago when my mind was rather quiet and focused during a session really unpleasant emotions and memorys of my past were popping up. But I wasn't totally involved in them, I could keep a certain distance and observe them rising and going away. However the session wasn't fun. ;) Overall I am more emotional, but also less emotionally stable. This seems to be absolutely normal in the purging process. Let's see where this leads to. :) 

@Gneh Onebar In the 800s you'll often have to deal with unresolved traumas and experiences, I had a fairly normal childhood and am quite lucky in that respect, but if you've been through trauma or have unresolved emotions dealing with them will be part of the process. No need to chase after them just allow them to rise as you did and feel them as they come up, completely accepting and welcoming to your emotions, and feel them completely. 

It will be tough and shit sometimes but that's why originally we try to avoid these emotions as much as possible. 

@LfcCharlie4  I had a also a really good childhood and enjoyable teenage years - I grew up in a small lovely Village in Luxembourg. However I had to deal with some (emotional) BS after I begun studying abroad. But this was all self caused. ;) 

Edited by Gneh Onebar