Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lento

Reproduction Is An Illusion

5 posts in this topic

Amazing video Leo! Now I understand what a mindfuck is, lol.

I think the combination between Survival, Self-bias, Relativity, and Non-Duality concepts was really effective.

Happy new year everyone!

Edited by Lento

In the past week or so when I really look in my daughter's eyes there's this wild but impossible to describe quality there and I realize that it has nothing to do with me and I really have no explanation of how she or it got here. 

Going home for the holidays give you the feels Leo? ;)

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The videos and titles are different after he took that psychedelic, it's leading to more dislikes because people who weren't previously viewers are watching the videos due to the titles

Edited by tenta

@Leo Gura this video was amazing! It felt very different and more practical. You were using fundamental teaching's that are kind of abstract and applying that to break down cultural expectations and values. It was beautiful and super tangible/applicable. Are you planning to do more videos like this in the future?

On 12/29/2019 at 2:19 PM, ROOBIO said:

@Leo Gura this video was amazing! It felt very different and more practical. You were using fundamental teaching's that are kind of abstract and applying that to break down cultural expectations and values. It was beautiful and super tangible/applicable. Are you planning to do more videos like this in the future?

Yes! Noticed that too, really enjoyed this one and the episode about the simulation theory. Keep it up Leo!

"The journey never ends, the point of arrival is always now."