Pouya

TO BE: My simplest and most profound insight

8 posts in this topic

I was deep into contemplation and in silence I entered the no-mind state. While I was there, I got less and less perception. It went on and the I-thought dissolved with it, too.

After I came back I tried to compare the formlessness and the formness of these two states. I asked "why there should be form? Why live as a human? Why experience anything? Why not just be formless?"

I went back to contemplation again and got closer to formlessness. While I was there the asnwer popped up. 

The formlessness has a huge tendency to create and be infintie facets of itself. It HAS to be. It is so unlimited and infinite that it, just by being itself, creates infinite duality and infinite forms. This is its nature.

As the reason why to exist, why to live, and why to experience all these forms, I can only articulate the words: TO BE.

This created such a huge void in everything, that it actually motivates me a lot to just experience life as a total.

To live just becomes to be. 

Anything that happens is absolutely fair, absolutely perfect and whatever I go through, no matter the intensity, is absolutely beautiful and a part of the great art of existance.

It is designed to be dualistic while containing nondual elements. It is designed to have ups and downs. And the only reason is TO BE.

@Pouya i like how I completely understand what you're saying, but the words themselves do no justice at all. xD

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@TheAvatarState It's really awesome that a forum like this has many people that understand while most people out there don't :P

Simple isn't it. When all  mental concepts and strategies to avoid Being are dropped, Being is all there is. :)

@Pouya Good for you ? :) sounds amazing. You just got to the ultimate purpose of why we, the strange creatures we are, are here in this crazy, majestic, beautiful, indescribable world. 

Well done bro, that’s an awesome insight.

i often used to ask what’s the purpose of life etc, always I instantly answer now to be happy, enjoy this experience and have fun.

awakening makes us independent and gives us the ability to think for ourselves and do what WE want, not what society or are parents want for us, but what makes us happy (on a human level) as we are absolutely happy, and have no need to succumb to certain expectations of us, and it’s all coming from love, which makes it even more beautiful :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi