Cocolove

Local psychedelic groups: Christopher Bache is coming to my city

5 posts in this topic

I was recently reading Stan Grof's new book and I decided to google and see if there were any local psychedelic societies in Minneapolis. It turns out their is one with 900 people. I requested to join and just got allowed in. I looked at their events and they have a bunch of cool things, meditation, yoga, swimming in icey lakes like Wim Hof events, and on January 10th and 11th, Christopher Bache is coming to hold a talk and then an all day workshop. I am going to the talk, which is 10 dollars, and might go to the workshop, which is 90 dollars.

For those who don't know, Christopher Bache wrote the recent LSD and the mind of the universe, which I've seen talked about on the forum. This is so cool! I'll get to meet him!

I went, it was so cool. People were talking about spiral dynamics and Ken Wilber. Met a bunch of people

Also, Christopher Bache in his LSD and the Mind of the Universe says so much in common with Leo, he talks about healing the collective with psychedelics, accessing esoteric abilities, etc.

@herghly It was cool, although I don't feel like I learned much that I didn't get from his book. We went over the topics from it and he answered questions. The best part was probably meeting other psychonauts and people interested in this stuff, something that I've never done before.