Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trancedreamer

Dreamy Music

4 posts in this topic

Recently I really love to listen to dreamy music like dream rock / pop music and shoegaze. Especially the Work of My Bloody Valentine and Beach House.

I really love the Albums "loveless" and " mbv " from My Bloody Valentine and "7 " from Beach House.

It really makes me feel nostalgic, daydreaming and inspiring.

Albums like these also make me realize that art has a universal language which can spread and share love, empathy and internal memories and experiences.

I would love to hear your Opinion about dreamy and artful Music and if you think these forms of music could expand our consciousness.

Any  similar recommendations to share?

If y'all are curious, here are a few dreamy and other interesting Albums that I love to listen to:

Beethoven's sixth and seventh symphonies are some of the best music to ever have graced my innocent ears.  Music is fun because when it speaks to you, your body responds in emotions. 

Here's the seventh symphony... Go to 12:15 to hear my favorite part. If heaven were personified in music, this would be it. Best if heard with headphones

Radiohead sounds very dreamlike to me

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I love classical music!

I'll definetly going to check the Symphony out! I also love the work of Richard Wagner and Franz Schubert.

I don't quite know why but the Beginning of the Symphony somehow reminds of greek philosophy haha

Radiohead is a beautiful band and Thom Yorke is a genius! If you really like the Music of Radiohead you should definetly check out Thom Yorkes solo work.