Shakazulu

Drake - spiral dynamics

10 posts in this topic

okay I’ve loved this man since I was 12. Where is he on the spiral? I know not everyone’s supposed to be an enlightened master but I’m curious 

11% blue

74% Orange

15% Green

100% THIS

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Same. I was super stoked when I saw they dropped that interview. 

From my interpretation, he's very orange. He's also got a good amount of green though and dare I say a small amount of yellow. You can tell by listening to the way he responds to questions he's able to think systemically. However, he's still very deeply intrenched in the ego and has no awareness of the fact. 

Something around...

10% Blue

65% Orange

20% Green

5% Yellow

The game of survival cannot be won. 

J Cole definitely has him beat on the Spiral. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On 12/26/2019 at 3:31 PM, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

J Cole definitely has him beat on the Spiral. 

Be careful not to let your spiritual ego turn the spiral into a competition. 

Drake does not use music to raise consciousness, he lowers it. You may disagree with me, but that's just what I see. My friend and I, just for the fun of it, listened to Drake at the tail end of a trip, and we were appalled at the frequency he was emitting. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

8 hours ago, TheAvatarState said:

Be careful not to let your spiritual ego turn the spiral into a competition. 

Drake does not use music to raise consciousness, he lowers it. You may disagree with me, but that's just what I see. My friend and I, just for the fun of it, listened to Drake at the tail end of a trip, and we were appalled at the frequency he was emitting. 

Don't take it so literally, of course its not a competition. Its just a phrase I used to convey J Cole raps about more conscious subject matter. 

And yes, Drake's music isn't very conscious, that was the subject of my post. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry