-Rowan

How has the Life Purpose Course changed your life?

25 posts in this topic

Calling all graduates of the LPC - How has completing the course improved your life?

I intend for this thread to provide some motivation for people who may be stuck or procrastinating in the course in an effort to help them get through the course and discover their purpose.

Festive Wishes,

Rowan

Edited by -Rowan
Grammar

I'm currently on my third go-round of the life purpose course. I've completed it two other times over the duration of roughly the last 4 years.

Each time I've went through the course it's provided me with tremendous value. For most people, going through the course multiple times is not necessary. However, the first time I went through it I was 19 and lacked much life experience and insight into who my authentic self is.

The first time I took the course, it showed me that I was studying the wrong field in college and living a HIGHLY inauthentic life. It gave me the courage to change majors and pursue my true passion in fitness.

The second go round, I was able to better refine where at in my field I was wanting to take my career. From here I was able to start my professional career in fitness, before graduating college, and even was able to intern under some of the industry leaders in the field.

A year passes and I graduate college. I moved across the country and learn MUCH MORE about myself than during the previous two go-rounds. This third pass of the life purpose course has been the most powerful by far. I can not stress to you this enough, if you're on the fence about buying the course... DO IT!!!

I would happily pay Leo the measly 250$ three times over for the course if I could. This course will give you the direction you likely lack in your career, assuming you put the work in for the course. 

The course starts with a good amount of foundational theory, which is nice. Then it dives balls deep into exercises, visualization, worksheets and other types of homework assignments. The second half of the course requires much more work on your end. The second half isn't about theory so much as looking deep within yourself and discerning what's true to you vs what you've been conditioned to THINK is true. 

It can be very emotionally taxing. IT IS HARD WORK. But it's so worth it.

All in all, amazing course. You'll get what you put into it. It's transformed my life and I can't recommend the course enough to anyone reading this. 

5/5 stars;) 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

I have been procrastinating on it lately but I think it because I am overthinking it. I bought the course and I really have a passion for spirituality, enlightenment, emotional healing, mindfulness, and personal development but I just don't feel like there are jobs or business opportunities geared toward those passions or if so the market is already oversaturated with no way for me to compete. wow, I sound like a victim.. any advice? 

2 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

I have been procrastinating on it lately but I think it because I am overthinking it. I bought the course and I really have a passion for spirituality, enlightenment, emotional healing, mindfulness, and personal development but I just don't feel like there are jobs or business opportunities geared toward those passions or if so the market is already oversaturated with no way for me to compete. wow, I sound like a victim.. any advice? 

You bought course but did you complete the course? Have you watched every video? Done every exercise?

You’re right, you do sound like a victim. And you’re making excuses. The solution is to get out of your head and start taking action. You know what to do, now do it. 

The game of survival cannot be won. 

It was a few years ago that I took the course, at that time I had been doing a lot of contemplation in order to discover what it is that I authentically want to purse as my vocation and what contribution I want to make to humanity. The life purpose course helped me to crystallize my vision and develop a deep commitment to that vision. It comprehensively covers the deep internal actualisation work needed to purse your life purpose as well as the core principles of success. I also find that much of this information is just as applicable to areas outside of your career.

If you're thinking about purchasing the course definitely do it. The value you'll be getting from the course far exceeds the price.

There is only one thing I can tell you : if you wish for a lot, get ready for a lot.

It's impossible, how much happened to me just last year, after finishing Leo's course. 

But after all of that you are unbreakable, people will respect you as motherfucker and you will be fucking proud as a lion. 

Just one advice - be careful what you wish for.

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

I bought the course beginning of December, so I'm still fully busy going through, but already I can see and feel some differences: vague concepts are starting to become more clear and I can feel my confidence growing, each time I complete a video :)

It took me some time to eventually give in to myself and buy the course, but after watching Leo's work for a while now, I just know the LPC is of great value and I'm very excited to start doing the exercises! :)

I've just started the concepts part of the course and currently reading a book recommended in one of the videos.

I'm trying to go slow and steady to internalize every episode and concept, taking lots of notes. I think it is better when you just dive deeply in a concept until you understand it very well.

I can already see that the course has the potential to transform your life completely, it all depends on how hard work you put into it and that you put your negative thoughts in check.

Great responses guys. Is there anyone out there who has finished it and applied it to their life? Anyone who has had a significant career change in real life?

I wake up knowing exactly what I need to do, what I'm not doing, & whats stopping me from doing it. 

I think the most benefit I got, as far as I can tell so far, is the strengths finder.  I really connected with the strengths I found in there.  They really hit home fore me and described what I feel is very authentic for me.  Though, I definitely worked it out a lot.  I've probably spent a good few years on it.  Even recently, after completing the course probably a year ago, I just re-contemplated my strengths and discovered another one which I think is more authentic for me.  It really helps me see what I like and don't like, where I shine and how I can provide for the world.  It shows me where I should be thinking, playing, and working.  It's like a pinpoint about where and what I should be doing.  Very illuminating.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Very nice everyone. I guess I just want to see some more real-life examples that have been implemented by people.

I just started taking it and have only completed a little, I have some new questions triggered in me that I don't think the course may answer for me, or maybe it will but it's frustrating not having an answer currently. I can't tell if I should drop doing outside volunteer work that I want to do that's unrelated to my passion or continue with it. I want to help dogs for a couple hours a week for no other reason than that I feel bad there aren't more volunteers for shelters. Although the thing I'm passionate about is music, and that's completely unrelated. Is a purpose supposed to dictate all my actions in life or just give me a direction? I mean, I may still get married one day and that would be unrelated to my life purpose, so shouldn't I continue doing volunteer work here and there that's unrelated? Right? I don't think literally everything I do has to align with my purpose, does it? As long as I'm spending most of my time working towards it, I can still get away with helping other causes here and there?

I'm pretty scared, I have absolutely no idea what or how I'm supposed to go about doing any of this. I'm going to go on with the course, but this is an extremely tedious thought I'm having that isn't explained at all so far and I'm already about 2 hours into the course.

@Nash You're overthinking it way too early. Just write the thoughts down and move on. Everything will be covered and it will take you a while to finish the whole course.

I'm still wondering if anyone at all on this forum has actually finished the course, aligned themselves and has had a significant change in their life as a result of it? All I tend to see are discussions n the topic and people doing the course but no actual real-life solid career direction and lasting change.

I'm starting to doubt whether Life Purpose is worth pursuing or if It's all a load of nonsense. But that's just me. Despite my doubts, I'm still working on it but I have certainly had many moments where I thought that this was a load of bull.

@-Rowan  

Depends on your knowledge about purpose and life in general aka how much society brainwashed you.

There are a lot of useful concepts, knowledge, exercises and tools. It's definetely worth it's price. Tons of material. 

But, if you are already productive, goal-oriented, ambitious guy, who's life is pretty good and just wants some change - it's not for you imo. 

I was like at the bottom, with zero knowledge about shit and totally ego driven, that's why I can say: it fucking changed my life.

imo, if you are going to buy one course and thats all you could ever afford in your entire life, its definitely leos life purpose course. This course builds the entire foundation for not just your life purpose, but all of self actualization work. Definitely worth far more than 250 dollars. It provides you with so much insight into who you are specifically as a unique human being.

You will have to see for yourself but its just about the best way you could ever spend your money. STOP READING FORUM POSTS. BUY IT AND GET TO WORK. :P

On 02/01/2020 at 9:03 PM, Vipassana said:

I wake up knowing exactly what I need to do, what I'm not doing, & whats stopping me from doing it. 

Do you have a new direction? 

Showed me how to find my life purpose (obviously). Which was so very important to me but I was totally lost on how to discover it. I now have a real direction in life :) feels so so good. It worked too, I am building my life purpose now. 

"You Create Magic" 

Bought the course 3 years ago and since then I have been making tiny tine steps every day towards my transition. At this stage I am nearly ready regarding knowledge however need to work out how to make this shit profitable and how to market myself. 

Overall the LP course was probably the best investment I've made in my life. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus