Radical

Anyone knows Russian?

18 posts in this topic

Hello, if you know (able to read, listen) Russian PM me. I will redirect you towards works and videos of one man. His works are not translated in proper English much. 

I have good news.

Consciousness and Reality are thesis and anti-thesis. Such categories as Infinite, Absolute, Being and Total Everything or Le Totalite Enfini - all of them are NOT CONSCIOUSNESS AND CONSCIOUSNESS IS NOT THEM. WITNESS AND WHAT IS WITNESSED ARE NOT IDENTICAL. Rocks can’t witness, can’t be aware. 

All human civilisations, especially those similar to Pharaoh’s Egypt were build on fundamental mistake - identifying Being and Consciousness as one and same thing. Also all so-called ‘natural’ spiritual paths are build around this mistake, Zen, Yoga, Advaita, Sufism, Kabbalah, Tolle, Mooji, Jed Mckenna, Spira, Ramana...

It is common mistake made by ‘seeking’ people, mistake that by some weird reason is always neglected. Neglected because of human inertia, intellectual and physical.

Truth is that there is no Oneness, there is no Union. In the sense that this oneness is not absolute. And Absolute is not absolute simply because I witness it, if I witness Absolute then I am not him, thus Absolute is not so absolute.

Truth is that Consciousness and Being are enemies and opposites. Cosmic Joker God is The Grand Being, it is archetype of all creation and creatures. But True God of monotheistic prophetic revelation is the one who is behind Consciousness and not given in experience. The purpose is to dis-identify from your archetype. But all gurus of all times, from Plato, LaoTzi to Ramana, from Tolle to Maharaj. All taught to kill your ‘separation’ and to identify with and dissolve into reality, into archetype. While none has explained why prophets never taught anything like that, anything about killing separate ego. This has left unanswered..To kill ‘illusion of separate ego’, your avidya, is the single most main strategy of the Grand Being, who has gave oath in Quran: “I will mislead all of them from your path”. Millions are listening to Tolle, and they just has no knowledge that Tolle is puppet of Iblis, because if you are fully annihilated (like fana al fana) you cannot not to be a radio of devil’s wisdom. Understand one thing - this reality is build upon error and injustice and delusions - to test us and as a part of a grander providential script. It is Hamlet play, and bad guys are in Hamlet too.

Thats why abrahamic revelation is so focused on: La ilaha illalah. There’s NO “God”, BUT there is Allah. There is no any value and meaning in this Cosmic Joker God who is standing in front of mirror and sees himself as human, who is the so-called big SELF. The cosmic joker who is equal to Goodness and to Infinite is The Grand Being or Iblis, but the only meaning and importance is in He whose name is Allah, who is fully opposite to the “total everything-ness”. It is denial of traditional wisdom, denial of ‘killing ego manifest’, denial of rock and doom, and there is alternative, the path into absolute freedom. We can say that God sent message: “There is way out, they (popes, gurus of nonduality) are covering truth with highly tricky lie. Don’t listen to them but listen to me.”

Dude, this BS won't fly here.

It's obvious you are not conscious of what consciousness or reality is.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Not interested in name-calling debate of who’s more conscious. I’m here to share links of new metaphysical discourse. 

kontrudar.com  -  the main website, it has articles, lectures, A&Q, books, audios, videos.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-Jx82IQivEoq9nb8YWqQSTMghMRhSEvW - about 20 interview-format talks

https://www.youtube.com/user/geydardzhemal - youtube channel

Important note, it has many political topics, but if you seek you shall find metaphysics and theology related articles, videos. All of works together make up meta-discourse, the new system of understanding (and also opposing) reality from Absolute to low-level affairs. It is what marxism was for economy,  the meta-discourse.

Just to show the scale of how much reality hates his discourse, and how much reality is opposite to consciousness - his website is blocked in my country (Kazakhstan) by KNB (post-soviet transformation of KGB).

Also, I know some foreigners read him via google translate and learn Russian just to read him. Similar to how in the past people learnt German to read Hegel.

---------------

addition: 

Also, I forgot to add his two most important books in pdf:

Ориентация Север - Orientation North: http://askrsvarte.org/pub/downloads/orientsever.pdf

Prophets' revolution: https://jahproxy.pro/index.php?q=nKaooGuVaMzVn6WoqsWW116VotBfqZrWl9VglcvJk9egpmOWmtKe1JWjlqykza7apKWc3JGVodSh1KCc1dlg0piY

Especially, Orientation - North, its absolutely important to read for anyone who was or is on the path. Please do read Orientation North even if you don't know Russian, use google translate, learn it. Do anything but read it. It is the main existing metaphysical manifest (imo).

Edited by Radical

1 hour ago, Radical said:

Similar to how in the past people learnt German to read Hegel.

??????????????

by what you wrote that’s the best joke of this year so far.

I'm glad to achieve joke of the year award. But it is not joke, it was the case.

1 hour ago, remember said:

??????????????

by what you wrote that’s the best joke of this year so far.

You might be laughing but it does make sense. Philosophy is very difficult to translate. For instance, you can't properly study any ancient greek or roman philosopher without knowing latin.

A translation of Heiddiger's work is not the same as the original in german or at least such a translation would contain some translator's biais you might wanna avoid.

It's more complicated than it sounds at first glance.

Also, I forgot to add his two most important books in pdf:

Ориентация Север - Orientation North: http://askrsvarte.org/pub/downloads/orientsever.pdf

Prophets' revolution: https://jahproxy.pro/index.php?q=nKaooGuVaMzVn6WoqsWW116VotBfqZrWl9VglcvJk9egpmOWmtKe1JWjlqykza7apKWc3JGVodSh1KCc1dlg0piY

Especially, Orientation - North, its absolutely important to read for anyone who was or is on the path. Please do read Orientation North even if you don't know Russian, use google translate, learn it. Do anything but read it. It is the main existing metaphysical manifest (imo).

1 hour ago, Lynnel said:

You might be laughing but it does make sense. Philosophy is very difficult to translate. For instance, you can't properly study any ancient greek or roman philosopher without knowing latin.

A translation of Heiddiger's work is not the same as the original in german or at least such a translation would contain some translator's biais you might wanna avoid.

It's more complicated than it sounds at first glance.

i‘m german i didn’t laugh about that.

I guess the real joke here is the assumtpion that you should be able to understand Hegel once you learned German... HAH!

Why so serious?

He did say read to be fair, no mention of understanding.

@Etherial Cat  Heh, I feel you brother. German happens to be my native language, and let me just tell you: If your French translation is completely unintelligible, then the translator has probably done a really good job conveying the spirit of the original text. LOL

Why so serious?

Yes of course Hegel is no easy, but the person I gave links to lived in house with library (his grandpa was philosopher) and so he has read Hegel and Marx at age 12. Coz he started his spiritual path so early, he was awakened at 20. Then in mature age he read Hegel in German, Rene Guenon (who combined feuerbach hegel kant fichte plus all traditionalistic doctrines together) in French and Quran in Arabic. He is himself Anti-Hegelian, Anti-Guenon, Anti-Plato, Anti-Advaitian. He is the first one (at least as far as I researched) who has actually explained difference between path of Abrahamic prophets (from Adam to Muhammad) and path of traditional spirituality (no-self enlightenment oneness dissolving in god etc etc). Before that i couldn't get this difference, I thought they all speaking about same truth and that these paths lead to same enlightenment. But there is radical difference! All human history is about war between these two doctrines, two spiritual paths. War between priests (traditionalistic path) and warriors (prophets' path). Everything else is stemming from this war, everything else is show, but in the core of all is the war between two radically different understanding of consciousness. Abrahamic doctrine states that consciousness exists as opposition to Being=Everything-ness, and Traditionalistic doctrines states that consciousness is equal to Being and consciousness is everything. Abrahamic doctrine states that God is hidden and He is opposite to absolutely everything, while Traditionalistic doctrine states that God is equal to everything, to Total All. I 'experienced' both kind of awakenings, and difference exists, and Abrahamic path is True, while Traditionalistic path is tricky lie, it is how Being tries to suppress Consciousness. Simple example: why some gurus are nuts even thought they are awakened? Why are they saying stupid things or acting weirdly? We think that they are so wise that they act in transcendent wise way. But actually its simply because their awareness is still suppressed by Being, they are awakened but in twisted way, in traditionalistic way. It didn't emancipate their awareness but suppressed it, made it even more 'cloudy', because they dissappeared. If you disappear then awareness can't emancipate from Being, because your physical individuality is that tool that makes consciousness to be emancipated from dictatorship of being. Of course Being through priests will tell you: it is ego, its avidya, it is ignorance, you should destroy it, you should merge with reality etc. LIE! Absolute Lie. 

So the main evil of traditionalistic doctrine is that you should disappear, to become nothingness, to dissolve in reality, to lose yourself. Thats the main evil! Never do it, its not truth. Its lie. Idea of disappearing, idea of becoming nothingness and losing your ego, is the main evil that exists. Because if you only taste what is disappearing is really like, you will absolutely hate that, its absolutely wrong. Not your 'ego' or ignorance hates that, not your selfishness but consciousness hates that. Devil wants that, but not God. 

Edited by Radical

Just thought to put most important metaphysical videos here. All in Russian

I think a good translator will solve this problem.

I think that it is very important to translate the text as qualitatively as possible, since a lot of phrases and turns in this language have an indirect meaning. I came across this when I was translating several Russian articles. I found a review for you https://pickwriters.com/russian-translation-services with services that offer translation into Russian . I think it would be a good option to create high-quality subtitles in the future for these videos.