Bennn

Finding God's Will

34 posts in this topic

I grew up with a pretty strong moral back bone (Judeo-Christian background). I carry that with me despite shedding a lot of the dogma that I grew up with.

I've had the same realization for quite some time now (I am God experiencing Bennn), but it has left me with some questions for the last 5 years. If ultimately I AM a conduit for GOD's experience, is there ultimately any reason for me to fear doing the "wrong" thing. Again, I grew up with strong morals - so I'm not about to start being evil, but there are a number of goals that I have which would be furthered through dishonesty and/or selfishness. I've gone through the same questions again and again and I'm left with the same answer (not really a word but just a perpetual "is-ness")

Is there some clear cut moral guideline which naturally serves "I AM" in evolution or should I just follow my will in better accomplishing the goals of this human that I AM experiencing?

@Bennn relatively there is right and wrong. You live in the world and should live the law of the land.

You kill someone, you will be caught, convicted and punished accordingly.

The clear cut natural guideline is that of LOVE. love for all. That will lead the way. Sure, for your survival you do things which aren't always of the highest Love but that's fine.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Bennn That's the problem with all your moral indoctrination, deep down you are still a devil and the only reason you follow those moral rules is due to fear of punishment or judgment by some "other". This is an ass-backwards approach to being a good human being.

True goodness comes from Self-Love and consciousness.

Remember, what you do unto others you do unto yourself. And karma'a bitch.

If you behave in evil ways, don't then act surprised when other do as well. The reality is, you are a devil among you own kind, in a self-created hell, and your morals are just a veil to mask your own devilry from your self.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Leo - that response was fantastic. The analogy of there still being a devil really hammers home something that I've been struggling to put into words. Thank you.

Is it really this black and white? What about gray areas where a small lie furthers the interests of multiple people and doesn't cross any major lines? A wife asking if she looks good in a dress or a person telling a small fib>

1 hour ago, Bennn said:

Is it really this black and white? What about gray areas where a small lie furthers the interests of multiple people and doesn't cross any major lines? A wife asking if she looks good in a dress or a person telling a small fib

It's more twisted than you think. EVERYTHING furthers Absolute Love.

In truth, all your evil is part of Absolute Good.

But also understand, when some devil screws you over, that too will be part of Absolute Good. Remember that when evil is done upon you and you feel some injustice has been done to you.

If you want to seek and/or carry out God's Will, there should first be an acknowledgement that it is your responsibility to obey God. Then you can begin to align your behaviour with God's Will. 

@Leo Gura  So the terms "Absolute Love" and "Absolute Good" seem to have absolutely no meaning. God is 'neutral', after all? You're just referring to the neutrality with flowery terms such as "Good" and "Love". Sorry if this comes across as confrontational, just trying to further my understanding.

Release me.

God is so Good, so Neutral...

He created me as a devil.

And 8 billion of my kind.

And said, "Be my little devil, you little devil."

I obey my God and His Will....

Fully ?

Edited by Highest

32 minutes ago, John Doe said:

@Leo Gura  So the terms "Absolute Love" and "Absolute Good" seem to have absolutely no meaning. God is 'neutral', after all? You're just referring to the neutrality with flowery terms such as "Good" and "Love". Sorry if this comes across as confrontational, just trying to further my understanding.

No, if I meant neutral I would have said neutral.

Reality is NOT neutral. It is Absolute Good/Love. You won't be able to understand this from your current state of consciousness because ego is in the way.

The terms have very clear meaning, but you lack the necessary reference experiences to make sense of them, so from your POV they seem to have no meaning.

It's like I am describing love to a person who has never felt it.

@Leo Gura  Got it. So those words have actual weight, it simply doesn't make sense to me because I'm at a lower state of consciousness. Thanks for clearing that up.

It looks like I have to stop bullshitting myself, trying to use reason and logic, cause it doesn't look like I can 'think' my way out of this one.

Release me.

Bill W - I'm in AA. This question is a direct consequence of me observing multiple people and being asked to find God's will (or at least ask for it). You're in a unique position to offer some insight if you're also in the fellowship. Expand on anything you like.

Leo

On 12/26/2019 at 1:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

It's more twisted than you think. EVERYTHING furthers Absolute Love.

In truth, all your evil is part of Absolute Good.

But also understand, when some devil screws you over, that too will be part of Absolute Good. Remember that when evil is done upon you and you feel some injustice has been done to you.

This is where I disconnect. It sounds nice but WHY is all of my evil part of the absolute good? Where is there any evidence of this being the natural conclusion.

God's will exists only in Quran. Bible can be twisted in some places. Only Quran. But the problem that its not comforting for people. Its discomforting. For gnostic hopes and for comfort hopes. But the spiritual truth is like that, it brings discomfort. Don't listen to I-AM-ness coz it is devil speaking. True God is not given in experience. Turn on thinking and be on the guard against reality.

45 minutes ago, Bennn said:

Bill W - I'm in AA. This question is a direct consequence of me observing multiple people and being asked to find God's will (or at least ask for it). You're in a unique position to offer some insight if you're also in the fellowship. Expand on anything you like.

Hello mate,

My concept of God is more traditional than what gets discussed on this forum. I am certainly not God or a God. My belief is that I can access God and that God's will is much more worthwhile than my will. However, I also believe that the Kingdom of God is within me but only if I deliberately access it. God (my Higher Power) is external to me but runs through me. 

Nobody can tell me what God is and I cannot tell someone else what God is. 

Anyway, that's my stance and it works for me. 

Through AA I found God and for that I am massively grateful. 

@Bennn "is there ultimately any reason for me to fear doing the "wrong" thing. Again, I grew up with strong morals - so I'm not about to start being evil, but there are a number of goals that I have which would be furthered through dishonesty and/or selfishness."

I was raised christian as well (protestant). So I had to contemplate my ass out of religion one day at a time and it took quite a while. 

Your talking about morals. See the thing is, Christian's talk about becoming transformed, about dying and being born again into holiness and purity of heart. But there's one problem. There is no real transformation. Which is why christian teachers *have* to teach heavily about morality. If you were really transformed, you would produce holy works effortlessly. And if you ask many Christian's if their good works are effortless (if they're being honest) they will say "no, it's very difficult to keep doing good works and keep avoiding bad works." 

When there is a true transformation that happens deep down at the root of your being, that rips out your old sinful nature and replaces it with a holy nature, holy works follow effortlessly.

Let me ask you this. If I had an apple tree planted in my garden, it will produce apple trees. If I then went to the Apple tree, tore it out of the ground from it's roots and replaced it with a pear tree...would it be extremely difficult for this pear tree to produce pears and not produce apples? Would it required constant effort to not produce apples? No, because a true transformation has taken place. 

Ephesians 2:9 "Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done..."

Only by dying (and being born again) can our works change. Seek first the kingdom of God and *his* righteousness (not your own self righteousness) and all these things shall be added onto ye. 

Belief isint powerful enough to bring this radical transformation. Salvation is enlightenment and you are Jesus. 

Do not concern yourself with morality. Live in effortlessness and change will come *if* you "become transformed by the renewal of your mind." Roman's 12:2.

Being good won't get you to God, it will distract you from God because of how focused you are on yourself. Get to god by dying (becoming enlightened) then (like Jesus) you will be born again, a second time and your works will be holier accidentally. Your good works are like filthy rags. 

This guy (Andrew wommack) is a Christian teacher but his teachings are mystical to a degree. He is the one god used to loosen my grip on religion (Andrew claims to hate religion). This is one of his videos about effortless change.

Edited by Aaron p

1 hour ago, Bennn said:

Where is there any evidence of this being the natural conclusion.

In feeling. Been there all along. Never leaves. Never comes, never goes.

AA started with LSD. God’s will = unconditional love, known via direct experience.

Merica removed the LSD. Now God’s will seems to = some outside force / entity.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is (rather accurate) teaching on how to find follow and full fill God's will for your life.

It's all about getting good at hearing that vibration (voice) on the inside of you and moving in the direction that it leads. The voice told me to listen to leo.

(Andrew is still a Christian with limited teachings but he is divinely inspired to a degree) this video series isint bad like.

3 hours ago, Bennn said:

This is where I disconnect. It sounds nice but WHY is all of my evil part of the absolute good? Where is there any evidence of this being the natural conclusion.

The Absolute is not a conclusion. It is.

This is not a matter of evidence. This is matter of consciousness. You are not conscious enough so you cannot see what's right in front of you.

And you're saying that the absolute is "good." How is good not subjective? Why not just say that all things work towards the ABSOLUTE as opposed to the ABSOLUTE GOOD

@Benn Look into Metaphysics.

Every art and every inquiry, and similarly every action and pursuit, is thought to aim at some good; and for this reason the good has rightly been declared to be that at which all things aim. - Intro to Nicomachean Ethics.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

1 hour ago, Bennn said:

And you're saying that the absolute is "good." How is good not subjective? Why not just say that all things work towards the ABSOLUTE as opposed to the ABSOLUTE GOOD

The Absolute and the Good are identical.

It cannot be explained to you. You must awaken to what God is.