Spiral Wizard

Movie Recommendations

46 posts in this topic

I’ve found Rob Ager and his content to be refreshingly insightful. His genuine approach to reviewing/decoding films & media is rare. I often wonder if those who understand Leo’s content have crossover as I do w Ager’s channel. 
fair warning : I do find myself often categorizing Rob’s Analysis into some spiral dynamic stage Orange but none the less also mostly stage yellow! So for those of you who are truly interested in a good source of recommendations that’s the man! 

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

@kellyon  Sure was... those long shots that just kept going.. Birdman had some really long shots like that... Like a dance, so cool.  one of the best war flicks since Saving Private Ryan..    I just watched Honey Boy and really enjoyed that as well.  Parasite was awesome.. 

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

Be careful, its weird and dark.

It is in first person camera the whole time and it involves DMT , death and I 'd say.... karma.