Aaron p

Merry Christmas Everyone ??☃️?

23 posts in this topic

I was thinking, sadhguru looks like the Hindu santa kinda lol

47827-sadhguru-how-can-yoga-be-hindu.jpg

He knows if you've been naughty or nice haha

Hope santa brings all of us a wee bag of 5-MeO ?

Merry Christmas ❤️

Now it’s Christmas again, now it's Christmas again. I can't remember the song...

Time for all the devils to reunite and think about how Jesus died for our devilry ?

May Santa bring you nothing ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And happy Hanuka from Israel ?

Today is the 4th candle out of 8 (not include the center one) Every day we light one more candle than the day before. In the last hanuka day, it will be seen like the picture below.

shutterstock_323831228-1.jpg

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Merry Christmas! There are gifts within gifts, so that you can experience giving and getting gifts. But the whole thing is the gift. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

500_F_237098083_D1zbqa3cdZiDyix20D4mgn8DFnhXUPVX.jpg

???❤

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

As a child, the concept of Santa was my first glimpse into "illusion" and enlightenment, and perhaps a peak into infinity sharing itself with itself towards love. 

I love Christmas because of this. 

Merry Christmas!

@Nivsch

4 hours ago, Nivsch said:

And happy Hanuka from Israel ?

Today is the 4th candle out of 8 (not include the center one) Every day we light one more candle than the day before. In the last hanuka day, it will be seen like the picture below.

shutterstock_323831228-1.jpg

Happy hanuka mate. I love reading about the feasts in our Tora. Judaism is fuckin brilliant. Our religion stemmed from your religion. Im not really christian it's just the template to understand god that I grew up with. 

5 hours ago, Highest said:

...think about how Jesus died for our devilry ?

@Highest yes, and indeed you will have to ;)

@Nivsch happy hanukkah. it’s the first time i‘m noticing how similar donuts and berliners are - in berlin they call it pancake and eat it during new years. and during carnival some of them are filled with mustard xD. is hannuka always on the same day as christmas? i just thought because of the candle tradition at christmas if there might be parallels. if you light one candle each week the time you light the last candle should be around carnival :).

it would make some sense, the picture alone. i never learned about the tradition of the candles, i only liked it as a symbol and object. 

Edited by remember
i read it now so less parallels than i thought - still it’s the time everyone lits candles - and the pancakes are ❤️

@remember hannukah is celebrated according to the hebrew calendar so the days it celebrated in the world calendar are changes every year, but it is always during December.

There is a connection between this part of the year when the sunset is extremely soon - the shortest daylight part of the year - and between the fact we light candles in this time.

The reason there are 8 candles (not includes the middle one which called the "Shamash" in hebrew) is because the jug of oil was able, surprisingly, to iiluminate the temple to the duration of 8 days long, and this is considered as a miracle.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

Merry Christmas fellas !!
May Odin bring you many acid tabs !

unknown.png

Edited by Yog

hahaha - i hope that’s printed with heavy metal free print. actually why not invent acid print? i‘m not sure if it would be a lucrative business but well...

@Nivsch that’s super interesting! was also reading about how the candleholder is placed opposite of the mesusa - how that reminds me so much about the signs they write onto the door frames when the carol singers walk from door to door on the sixth of january.

in the north of europe and the alp region they also call the days around the 21december until the 5th of january the rough nights. there are several regional myths around that time (the myths vary from region to region sometimes, as well as the leangth between three and twelve days).