Peo

Is MDMA safe?

17 posts in this topic

I can get my heands on MDMA, but i dont want ruind my health or die. According to what i have read MDMA can be pretty dangerous. It can cause heat stroke and fuck up your neurotransmitter. Thay say it also cause depression after the trip. There are even cases where people have died from MDMA. Is this some made up shit just to keep it from awakening the whole world or is it legit.  

i know that unsafe dose can contribute how much side effect there will be. I also know that MDMA is not really MDMA, but rather mixed up with toxic shit, that might kill you. Even if i test for purity on the drug, how do i know i wont just kill my self or fuck up my life?

I thought psychedelics were suppose to be safe and great medication for depression.

You seem to answer your own question. MDMA off the street is a dirty combination of various chemicals and not very safe. Clean MDMA is relatively safe, yet I wouldn’t be doing it every week. I would say LSD or shrooms is safer for more regular use. Yet there isn’t a consensus. 

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Clean MDMA is relatively safe

But with clean MDMA do i avoide heat stroke or deprresion? Do all the side effect go away with clean MDMA?

7 minutes ago, Peo said:

But with clean MDMA do i avoide heat stroke or deprresion? Do all the side effect go away with clean MDMA?

You will not get a 100% safety guarantee with any drug. 

@Peo There are other factors involved that need to be taken into consideration. Such as becoming dehydrated then overcompensating by drinking too much liquids which can cause the brain to swell.

4 minutes ago, Peo said:

No, and no. Also you are supposed to take 1 to 3 month breaks between doses. It's better if you take your dose all at once, is smoother on the brain that way. You don't want to be dipping. This stuff is neurotoxic, don't matter how clean it is. People don't do their research and end up taking it every weekend effing their brain chemistry.

To avoid heat stroke set and setting is the answer. DO NOT take it at a party, take it either alone or with someone you completely trust. If you are aware of the heatstroke thing it will make sense for you to take it easy and try not to move a lot during the trip. Have an air conditioner?

To avoid depression set and setting is the answer. DO NOT take it at a party, take it either alone or with someone you completely trust. And take it only once every 3 months. After each dose make sure you got absolutely nothing to do the day after, buy avocados and salmon, drink water, exercise and SLEEP a LOT.

My first MDMA trip was like going to therapy for 20 years in 6 hours. But that's because I did it under the right set and setting. My intention is always to heal.

33 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I would say LSD or shrooms is safer for more regular use.

Absolutely. Safer in general.

Arc

Do your research on any drug. 

https://rollsafe.org/

https://rollsafe.org/mdma-supplements/ - There are ways to 'limit' the damage. 

https://tripsafe.org/

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

MD is amazing, but it's notoriously cut with other shit. Like nearly as much as street coke. Anything that causes a spike in dopamine (anything that makes you feel good) will inevitably make you feel bad the next day. When you consume a chemical that rushes your brain with dopamine and serotonin your brain realises that it's just had a boatload of it brought in from a foreign source so it stops producing as much naturally. After the chemical wears off your brain is still producing less than usual dopamine which makes you feel shit the day after. The brain comes back to normal after a while.

My primary concern would be purity. Boys mix in all sorts of shit with their ecstasy these days. I'd highly recommend looking into how to operate the darknet/deepweb. It's soooooooo much safer when considering chemical purity and reliability. Hundreds of people leave reviews. 

Download tor browser, find the "dark net wiki" on regular Google for the links you can use to search for darknet drug sites. Register. And get familiar with bitcoin. You can purchase Bitcoin on your phone using an app called cex.io (at least you can in Northern Ireland/UK). Be sure to mix your Bitcoin using some mixer site (one website I've used in the past is bestmixer.io) . And set it up to send straight to the darknet Bitcoin wallet. It's fairly reliable. You can check to see how much someone has been rates popular/trustworthy. And I usually put in a tenner more than what the drugs actually cost cuz mixing the coins costs commission. Incase your unfamiliar, Bitcoin mixing makes them untracable. Darknet is where I got 5-meo 

Edited by Aaron p

40 minutes ago, SriBhagwanYogi said:

I didnt die from 6 pills so its not that bad

well i read the news some lovers wanted to take MDMA togheter for the love part form MDMA, but they died. They were way older then me, but i bet they were reckless using MDMA and were not carefull.

I remember sniffing mdma in new year once. Not much was left, so I sniffed just a little.

But the feeling of love and connection was real.

This gay guy laid on my shoulder and slept. He was attracted to my good vibe somehow. I could see his boyfriend looking at me in a devilish way lol.

But I feelt only love. Only love.

Now, I realize. If those bastards didn't sniff it all and left me with like a whole line to sniff, shit would have got...Beautiful. Beyond comphrension.

?

People exaggerate just how much negative effects you'll experience out of doing mdma (the neurotoxicity I mean) but to be the utmost safe, test it for other substances. Prefer crystal form mdma over powdered or pressed, and do it at most every quarter. 

Psychedelics are safe. Mdma isn't like traditional psychs if you consider it one. 

It can cause a low period but personally my first roll was nothing but extreme happiness for a week after. 

Mdma makes you less aware of how tired and hot your body is. So really if you know what you are taking, have a controlled environment you really can't go wrong. Oh and you'll want some gum if you don't want to fuck your jaw up. 

Edited by Shadowraix

47 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Oh and you'll want some gum if you don't want to fuck your jaw up. 

@Shadowraix @Peo  oh aye fuck, get a lollipop or chewing gum or you'll wake up with your gums indented with your teeth

@Peo I have taken MDMA x3 times now. All the times were done with my wife in a room setting for our relationship, spiritual and self-help purposes. IMO it is a very very powerful tool in our work. Done safely it causes no harm, but you still must be healthy, if you have some serious heart problems I would recommend avoiding it.

120ug max, MDMA should only be in crystal form. Avoid pills like the plague. I would say that 4 trips is the max you should take in your life time, so be wise. Each time will be less and less powerful. Also take off 3 months after each drop. No dancing or any heavy physical activity which can increase your heart rate, you will avoid "heat stroke". Do it with your partner or a really good friend. Dont waste it in a party setting where there are dozens of people there distracting you. Dont waste it just by listening to music or watching something stupid. Do it for a short time, but be aware that you are wasting precious time. You do need to make sure WHY you are taking it. Done correctly you can wheap great spiritual benefits, mystical experiences are common. IMO self-love is almost the pinicle of what MDMA can offer. It can help you to accept yourself fully for who you are, even if you feel like shit on the inside. Also it may help you to open your heart and love for other people if you do feel hate for others. My tip would be to look yourself in the mirror and give love for yourself. Say that I love ME and repeat it till you can feel the love for yourself with all your body, you will feel like your body is vibrating with pure love and let it heal you. This sounds stupid, but you will understand if you do take MDMA and remember what I wrote.

Also you will experience a drop when MDMA peaks off, to lower that feeling of a drop be sure to have some weed with you. But be sure you have some experience with weed!! Time 2.5hours after you feel the effects, usualy around 1 hour after consumption. Then smoke weed on top. It will boost the trip and the drop will be A LOT smoother. You might forget to smoke it on top, then just smoke it after yiu feel it peak off. Good luck and if you have any questions just quote me in the comments I will answer all your questions.

Edited by inFlow
Typos

Mahadev

@Peo I read a study that if someone does mdma once a month, there is no difference in brain scans from someone that does not do it at all.

Take an electrolyte and ibuprofen when the trip starts and then again when the trip is over and it will limit the injury to the brain and make for an easier recovery.

Edited by Matt8800

@Shadowraix fun fact, taking a big dose of magnesium supplements beforehand significantly reducing jaw clenching. Can vouch for this myself, although gum was still great aha. 

@Peo to be honest, a lot of the negatives of MDMA can be avoided. If you're taking it (PURITY TESTED) in a safe environment, having supplements, drinking plenty of water and staying cool you should be totally fine. This isn't really the problem I see with MDMA. It's the fact that it depletes around a month's supply of serotonin. I've done all these things whilst rolling and still felt the depression afterwards. 

In my eyes, it is not a sustainable drug to be taking. But at the same time, trying it once or twice in your life is totally worth it. The first time was without a doubt the most therapeutic experience I had ever had, so much trauma and guilt surrounding that trauma healed in a matter of minutes. I was not the same after.

It's one of those experiences that's worth having, but not worth repeating. At least not much.