Javfly33

Only thing that I know is that I am

87 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Nahm https://www.rasatransmissioninternational.com/what-is-rasa

if I’m honest, unless I could give some form of silent transmission I personally wouldn’t bother teaching, as there’s enough already out there with a flower and talking, personally I believe 1-1 + a transmission is much more powerful and effective, and certainly more efficient. Although I still have a LOT of integration work to do, I imagine 99.9% of people on here do :) 

Integration into what ...you never left home. It kind of sounds like you have the knowledge down packed, but lack the actual experience of completely seeing-through Maya.

If that's not the case then great... just be aware!

Just make sure you're not being dragged around by your egoic self agenda always thinking it needs to attain one more thing or gain some more knowledge before it's complete... the NeverEnding hamster wheel where you never get anywhere but only perpetuate the illusion of lack and separateness.

It just sounds like you're saying one thing and doing another that's all ❤

There's nothing wrong with staying in Maya or Awakening they're both equal and THIS!!

I just mentioned the above because it sounds like you're trying to awaken. Remember the separate ME never awakens, it's recognized to be illusory...❤

I just don't want those emojis giving you the run around and taking your money...

I know a few techniques I'll wake you up you do have to come with a glass empty though which nobody wants to do haha ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake No, see this is where I think you could struggle. 

Integration is learning to bring your awakening into your life, I am awake as such, self realised etc, And this is nothing to do with the “separate self” and it isn’t to do with knowledge or the Egoic self agenda. 

Instead it is to do with dealing with everything else, your shadow, all the shit that you haven’t dealt with in your subconscious and unconscious, you may be in a “honeymoon” phase of the 600s, I am currently in one for 1000, however, depending on each of our lives/ karma/ past lives (if you believe in them idk) you will face some challenges integrating and dealing with your shadow. 

When the time comes, you will know what I mean, it’s nothing to do with not being awake, or self realised but is merely part of the path for a full embodied awakening. 

The only other I know at 1000 and who has been through this on this forum is @Haumea2018 so maybe he can help me explain what integration and “shit work” involves. 

@Nahm RASA is a 15 minute silent transmission, I think In group settings it is 20 minutes. 

And, well I guess scientifically speaking yes it’s subjective, but it’s not like a debate if you get me. 

In the book 1000 they go over how they calculate the LOCs, but the individual number itself isn’t important, once you know each “stage” 600s 700s 800s 900s and 1000, you can see common signs and subtle differences in people and teachers at different depths of awakening. 

This is why I recommend the book as most people never realise not all awakenings = the same awakening, both Ramana and Eckhart Tolle spontaneously awoken, However Eckhart awakened to No Self and being “awareness/ the witness” whereas Ramana awoken to “The Self and The Absolute, and realised the Self is all there is” it’s subtle, and I’m no master but I can tell pretty clearly roughly where teachers/ people are at from how they speak.

however, to gauge a full picture you’d need to meet someone really.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

3 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@VeganAwake No, see this is where I think you could struggle. 

Integration is learning to bring your awakening into your life, I am awake as such, self realised etc, And this is nothing to do with the “separate self” and it isn’t to do with knowledge or the Egoic self agenda. 

Instead it is to do with dealing with everything else, your shadow, all the shit that you haven’t dealt with in your subconscious and unconscious, you may be in a “honeymoon” phase of the 600s, I am currently in one for 1000, however, depending on each of our lives/ karma/ past lives (if you believe in them idk) you will face some challenges integrating and dealing with your shadow. 

When the time comes, you will know what I mean, it’s nothing to do with not being awake, or self realised but is merely part of the path for a full embodied awakening. 

The only other I know at 1000 and who has been through this on this forum is @Haumea2018 so maybe he can help me explain what integration and “shit work” involves. 

@Nahm RASA is a 15 minute silent transmission, I think In group settings it is 20 minutes. 

And, well I guess scientifically speaking yes it’s subjective, but it’s not like a debate if you get me. 

In the book 1000 they go over how they calculate the LOCs, but the individual number itself isn’t important, once you know each “stage” 600s 700s 800s 900s and 1000, you can see common signs and subtle differences in people and teachers at different depths of awakening. 

This is why I recommend the book as most people never realise not all awakenings = the same awakening, both Ramana and Eckhart Tolle spontaneously awoken, However Eckhart awakened to No Self and being “awareness/ the witness” whereas Ramana awoken to “The Self and The Absolute, and realised the Self is all there is” it’s subtle, and I’m no master but I can tell pretty clearly roughly where teachers/ people are at from how they speak.

however, to gauge a full picture you’d need to meet someone really.

You are being run by your egoic self agenda bud....I keep telling you...you need to recognize it. Listen to yourself, you are saying you are at a 1000 already but requiring additional integration work. (the ego says seek but do not find)

These models, resources and books and such are to be used as stepping stones and should be understood and dropped.

As long as your ego is running the show you will never be complete... once you reach 1001 or whatever you're doing, your mind will just move on to the next thing. Trust me!! You will see!!

You're on the hamster wheel and until you recognize you're already complete and always have been... you will just keep perpetuating the illusion of separation and lack of wholeness. It will keep you running and searching for completion your whole life.

There is nothing outside of yourself that will complete you... all the true Masters knew this...Eckhart knows this.

Did you watch the Samadhi movie I sent you... it explains this perfectly...

Remember if you think you already know the answer you won't be willing to recognize the truth when it comes to you.(keeping your glass full)

This is what is meant by "The biggest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge".

You are in the trap of knowing!!

When the mechanism that creates suffering is completely understood and seen through, forgiveness can be instantaneous... there's no need to drag this Dark Night of the Soul stuff on... the illusion is seen through. Unconditional love for existence is what remains.

Integration is an illusion...you were already perfectly complete ...Maya the illusion of self tends to Cloud things up.(the separation never occurred)

I think it's time you step off the hamster wheel and into the Kingdom of Heaven. ❤ 

Just leave the ego at the entrance.?

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

You want to unleash ego kiddo. Well I do know actual difference. Oh you... Maybe I do like to talk with myself so much. 

Nobody meditates that's obvious. Truth will be so shocking for them that's why they like philosophising.

I am enlightened, I am Self realized. It's all illusion, I've seen through maya. All ego.... Don't laugh. 

What is Real Self they just can't answer. 

Yes it's here now but how to pull them through from ass to GodHead is impossible to teach. 

@LfcCharlie4

I think you could already be doing this. That’s kinda the tree I’m barkin up. Have you seen yet, that there is no Ramana, no Eckart, no Nahm, no neighbor, etc? (That they are you) Without the ‘individuals’ narrative, is Love, the natural Shaktipat, RASA, Reiki, etc. There could be belief at play, of a ‘done’ (enlightenment) which paradoxically acts preventative of ‘beginning’ (“teaching”). If what is wanted is to be ‘teaching’, deconstructing, liberating suffering...maybe scrutinize how you’re seeing those who are doing this. “Un-justify” one’s critiques, for feeling (♥️). Literally create your own reality.?? In reference to the op....

@Javfly33 )

What it's for me now if I just stay in I AM?

Which motive would I have to destruct my beautiful creation?” 

Being in Love. Sharing, giving away what is indestructible. (“It’s” infinite)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@VeganAwake I am not talking about Ego, I am talking about Human integration, maybe it will help if I explain in terms of Psyches?

You have an insight say that you are God, but then you need to integrate this insight into your life and way of being, there can be habits that have unreal momentum from years of reinforcement, this is more about the Human side of things than existential. I know you're just going to say this is Ego, but yes while when you have thoughts, feelings, sensations there is NOBODY at the centre just pure awareness, it will still FEEL as if there is someone and unless you go live in a diaper and want to actually participate in the world, being 'detahced' from relationships, people, if you have children etc is a very dangerous thing imo, almost a numb state. 

What 1000 represents is complete self realization, the END of seeking, I have arrived home in the kingdom of heaven, and know myself to be The Self alone. 

However, this is a key point of going full circle, I know while in this body I will still be human, have a personality and interests and still be 'Charlie' which in my opinion is beautiful, unique expressions of awareness as our individuals is to be embraced and enjoyed, what fun would life be if we were all blank canvasses? 

As much as you won't want to admit you still have a personality, things you like, girls/ boys (idk you and don't want to offend) you are attracted to more than others, hobbies you enjoy more, however yes you no longer IDENTIFY as just that, but individuality will continue after awakening. 

It is nothing to do with seeking spiritually speaking. I can guarantee you, you have a shadow to integrate especially as your awakening is fresh, I can't say what lies in your sub/ unconscious but there will be 'shit' you as a Human need to deal with to fully integrate your awakening. 

Maybe you don't get what I mean by integration I'm not sure, but it is NOT seeking, it is more of an inner clearing of all everyone has suppressed over the years, WinterKnight touched on this with his talk on PsychoTherapy. I myself was lucky in terms of my childhood, however, there could be past lives Karma to deal with idk yet, I'm still in a honeymoon phase.

As I said 1000 is a complete end to the journey of seeking. I feel completely stabilized in happiness and peace, compared to this time last year was constant overthinking and low level of depression. 

But is only the beginning of the journey of life and deepening, that never ends, to me life truly begins at 1000, as you are now free, as any resistance to life has evaporated, and all there is is the spontaneous joy of living life moment to moment, I have no idea what the next moment will bring, but all I know is there will be complete acceptance and enjoyment whatever arises. 

This article could help, only decent one I could find aside from paid Satsangs that I cannot legally share. 

https://www.scienceandnonduality.com/article/integrating-the-shadow-in-awakening

@WelcometoReality During earlier awakenings integration of the shadow happened slowly, such as integrating deeper love into my personal relationships, and treating everyone as The Self, as me. 

In terms of my shadow, I still have a fair amount of work to do, 1000 represents home existentially, seeking is over. There then arrives a 'clearing' period, often Enlightenment is called destructive and I can see why. @Haumea2018 can shed more light on this as he has actually been through the process. 

@zeroISinfinity  It's merely limits of language, you're right there is no 'I' to be enlightened. If you know of a better way to say it please inform me, I am not meaning to say my 'self' has awakened, it is merely awareness becoming aware of itself. However, I feel saying things like that just adds concepts and confusion to many. 

The Self has realized itself and has now taken center stage. 

@Nahm  I don't think I'm ready just yet, this thread is exposing how poor I am at articulating in words these things, I would need to become much more concise and direct, as I can hardly explain basic Maths concisely to people when they ask, let alone the Absolute lol. 

I would also want to be able to give a form of transmission, ideally RASA, and would like a deeper understanding of the Enneagram, as each human has a unique path to awakening, and personality type plays a huge role in this. 

For example, a 7 (me) hates negativity and being bored, therefore, I would constantly read and watch instead of facing my feelings and the silence. 

Whereas, a 9 (Tolle, Ramana) is addicted to peace and bliss, therefore can become lazy and just bliss out all day long, so instead needs to and meet people and socialize and stop using their bliss or peace as a way out to face their fears. 

Hopfully you get what I mean & How are you finding coaching so far?

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

12 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

Hopfully you get what I mean & How are you finding coaching so far?

I hear ya, and of course only wish the best for ya. Loving the ‘coaching’. Still getting used to the diaper, the divorce, and having abandoned my kids. :)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

In terms of my shadow, I still have a fair amount of work to do, 1000 represents home existentially, seeking is over. There then arrives a 'clearing' period, often Enlightenment is called destructive and I can see why. @Haumea2018 can shed more light on this as he has actually been through the process. 

@Haumea2018

Would be interested in your opinion.

Show me any "Enlightened " master who talks about shadow work , show me any teacher who talks about shadow work all the time and is full with joy, peace, love to even close level. 

Here is the thing, I am not saying that there is nothing to fix, some things are better to be taken care of, but you will run all your live like this, trying to fix fixer. 

@LfcCharlie4  I get what you mean bud ❤

I can spot the ego from a mile away because I used to be one.

The ego is licking its chops and smiling when it hears you say life just begins at 1000 and there's so much more to do... this is quite literally what the ego does and how it survives.

It knows if the seeking ends it will be out of business... Separation, guilt, incompleteness and Lack are the ego's business partners.

Okay I'm keeping this one short bud... 

There is no one way is better than the other it's all part of THIS!! 

And that's completely fine...❤

Edited by VeganAwake

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

I hear ya, and of course only wish the best for ya. Loving the ‘coaching’. Still getting used to the diaper, the divorce, and having abandoned my kids. :)

Did this all actually happen? Lol 

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@White Monk

lol no ?

That’s funny I was like wow ? 

but at the same time was like, ....well good for him he must know what he wanted lol 

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@White Monk I’m goin full baby. Back to the beginning. Lol  First time I put that diaper on, I was like, omg this is ‘it’!

I’m at feeling like a 2-3 year old in a grown mans body. But baby mode sounds optimal, the less I know the better lol 

I wanna chime in here with some thoughts..lots of wisdom in the video but I didn't personally learn anything from it I didn't already know.

God can play as form - that's actually what it's doing.  Now once you experience Samadhi you experience your true nature is God.  Form is  but a character it plays to experience what's its like to play that role.  Its not your true nature.  That said, as it says in the video, one can play in this role (play in duality) if one wishes and develop the character.  For remember as form they are taking the perspective of the character.   That's the point of being form.  God wears the mask of the character simply to be the character.  God creates all of reality simply to marvel at its creation and experience its own creation.

Unfortunately the cost is that this character is a self - it is selfish.   In its goal for survival it will seek..seek pleasure, seek materials, seek approval. All of this directly contradicts Gods true nature - which is a selflessness and egoless nature.

Now once one becomes the selfless one (samadhi) they do ultimately return to the self.  That is, until "physical death".   Until the physical death of the character.

But now, conscious of their true nature (awakened), they no longer identify as the character - yet they also are still in the form of the character.  They see through the lens of the character.  But they are conscious the character is imaginary.

Its paradoxical.  As it should be.

So what now?  Well, they can then choose to play in duality as the video states.  They can choose to develop the fictional character and enjoy duality for that is the point of imagination and creation. 

But in doing so the character, should he be conscious, should become a selfless self.  They must become the paradox.  To exist as a self but still be selfless.   I call it the selfless self.

This is the conscious aspect of the self as stated in the video.  Filter out the selfish aspects of the ego.  

But we have a problem.  A direct contradiction.   When you drill down to the heart of the matter, and come face to face with it -  to survive as a self is a direct contradiction to selflessness. To survive at all is still to seek in some way.

Example - maybe before awakening you went to the gym to seek big muscles.  Or maybe you sought to impress girls.

But what if you stopped seeking anything and just went to the gym for yourself - to be healthy so you don't fall over and die from a heart attack.  Notice i said for yourself - because being healthy is STILL seeking.  Your seeking to survive!!!

You see - to forgoe the character completely is literally to die as a self.

You cannot escape it.  To be a self is a direct contradiction to your true nature. But perhaps that's a feature and not random?

Anyway thats why the video ends asking what do you have left?

There needs to be a give and take here or you might as well lay down and die as a self.

This is not what God had in mind when it decided to experience itself as form - although it is fine with either.

Nay, i say to rather strive, as this character you are playing, to be the selfless self.   There will always be some form of survival here but one can do it as consciously as possible.   Duality is part of being God.  That's why in the video it talks about a conscious world and what the world would be like if all were awoke.

For example, going back to the fitness example, as my characters perspective (which i am in)  i still enjoy going to the gym now -  but it is not to seek big muscles.  It is not to seek to have a certain look to impress or to attract girls.  It is simply to be healthy and feel healthy and happy as the self.  That is still a form of seeking - again to survive period is - but it is conscious seeking.  

That is how it should be approached in all aspects of reality.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Listening to dude like Jim Newman can get you in quite a bit of trouble lol. 

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Form is  but a character it plays to experience.

Exactly, that is why you must be careful when you listen to teachers, they can be Enlightened  and whatnot, but they still talk by paradigms of their character, so one will say there is God, other there is no God, third will say some other thing based from where they come, you must remember that you are still talking,listening to character. 

Edited by purerogue