Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

Anxiety came back even after I uncovered all my childhood vows, roles, etc

5 posts in this topic

And I found the roles I play and was fully ready to release them, and watched all neurosis videos (of Leo) and did the worksheets.

And after those videos and worksheets i did feel i won the anxiety and the ocd. And the last 2 months were very good.

But in the last few days the mood changes came back, ocd came back a bit, and the anxiety too.

Does it mean, necesserily, that i have more layers (of roles, and decisions during life) that I still have not found?

How much neurosis-creating layers - of roles, decisions, childhood vows - the average 30+ year old person has in sum?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch

When we believe thoughts and ignore feeling, we label this “ocd” or “anxiety”.

Try all you want, you will not get rid of feeling. 

So let the thoughts which don’t feel good, go. 

The beliefs too. 

Then, you’ll feel great. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It won’t go away. The memory of it is sitting there like a lump. For the anxiety to go you need to look at everything as new, fresh, and unrecognizable. Your whole being would have to become a question mark and only let memory interfere where it’s called for naturally.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

19 hours ago, Derek White said:

It won’t go away. The memory of it is sitting there like a lump. For the anxiety to go you need to look at everything as new, fresh, and unrecognizable. Your whole being would have to become a question mark and only let memory interfere where it’s called for naturally.

And how can I get this kind of looking at things?

Only through enlightement?

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch No, it pretty simple. Just observe the thing and your response to it without judging it. Don't judge your anxiety. Differentiate between what you think it is and what it actually is. It’s no different than getting over a roller coaster fear. You don’t have to be enlightened to get over childhood abuse, so many people have done it. lol 
It’s a matter of getting out of your head.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb