fork

how to get 500$ a month

6 posts in this topic

how would you get 500$ a month, if u have a room you rent and some saving as resources investing as little time and effort as possible?

Dropshipping, you could be making around 500$ a day within 6 months. 

Offer SEO services to clients via various freelance websites. You could easily hit the $500 mark every month without having to work too much, and continue work with the same client(s) for months at a time. 

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

Dropshipping, you could be making around 500$ a day within 6 months. 

when you say within 6 months, do you mean I havet work 6 months just to set it up to earn 500$ a day? how much time do I have to work to set up profitable dropshipping?

Most full-time entry level jobs in a professional field can net you $500/week, so at least $2,000/month.

You could make a reliable $500/month in a business too, but that would take some time and it's not aligned with your little time/effort criteria.

@fork I'd say 6 months goes into learning (shopify, facebook ads, google ads). After that its just trial and error till you make it. But you've gotta be willing to lose around 1-3k for testing around. In the beginning months you'd have to be putting probably 3-5 hours of work per day (learning). After you know what you should be doing, it does not take much time at all. Most of the time goes into creating and managing ads at that point. 

Edited by fridjonk