Nivsch

I feel I can intuite trip feelings even without ever taking psychedelics yet

3 posts in this topic

I have more and more glimpses of less seperation, seeing/imaging things with no ME sense, like I can see a simulation of how real trips are feeling. I almost can really feel it for seconds.

Not in the same level i guess, but I am sure i can intuite it more and more closely during the time.

Also i see that the consciousness muscles are keep developing outside the excercise time (I excercise every day) just like how muscles are developing during the 72 hours after gym, and those glimpses are in many cases appears for me outside the excercise times.

I think this is a point that can help you if you are neurotic about seeing results during the excercise, because if you remind yourself the sentence above, now you can be more calm and authentic when you meditates/yoga etc. and do it more efficiently, because seeing results during the excercise will no longer be important to you when you know the muscle are really developing also after the excercises.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

I think you might have one hell of a 1st trip when that day comes. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

You dont need psychedelics to have hallucinations or "spiritual" experiences. Go few days without a sleep and you will start tripping.