Unjigorjigor

About Paul the apostle

27 posts in this topic

All this religion.

All this scientific, rationalist, atheist, agnostic, materialist, sceptic mentality.

My brain is hurting. My ears are hurting.

All I want is to look at a sunrise.

Go meta on existence and reality.

Going meta on myself and reality made me directly conscious of God, gave direct connection to Him.

Now, I see. God is in the heart. In the gene itself. I always wondered why my cousin would always pray, to the point of making it into his whole life.

Now I see, God is everywhere. In our very gene, soul and heart.

In the sunrise. In the very reality and existence itself.

@Angelite I have in that I've read the Qur'an, but I don't recall what is in that chapter precisely. I'll be reading the Qur'an again in the beginning of next year. 

@Highest I appreciate your approach and somehow when I read your posts I feel restful inside, it's probably the effect of your poetry. I can't help being a rationalist though, or a sceptic, I've tried. I'm a philosopher and a mystic. But your style is great so thank you. It totally bypasses my intellect. 

@Unjigorjigor I appreciate it my friend. It is my pleasure. What I write is for everyone. Doesn't matter what they take from it or not. And I enjoy it myself.

?❤️

I understand that St. Paul (Saul at the time) got angry when followers of Jesus said that God’s Law tortured the Christ to death.

The Christ is the one smeared with oil (old fashioned moisturizer). The commandments of God tortured the anointed prophet, king, and high priest of God.

This discussion pissed Saul off, and he approved of the  imprisonments, bearings, and killings—such as the stoning of Stephen.  

Saul’s conversion to ’Paul’ focused on this theme. He was persecuting those ‘Others,’ but heard a vision saying, “Saul, Saul—why are you persecuting me?”

This vision led Paul to understand that the Christians were the body of Jesus. Paul became fixated that the Father of Mercies who willed the death of Jesus, for us to receive the Holy Spirit.

That is my understanding of Paul. He sees himself Primarily as a prophet, rather than a king or sacrificial priest.  However, it is very illuminating to pull out the leitmotifs of a Paul the sacrificer, and Paul the king.

Peace.