JevinR

How To Deal With Fear

9 posts in this topic

I would like to experiment with arduino's and have some kind of fears lurking around, fears of winding up poor on the street for spending money on this project rather than spending it to make more money, or spending it to help pay the bills. My father indoctrinates these fears that clever scowl of a man, constantly making excuses and expressions say "I have no money" while giving a helpless look. He is a good man, but his views on money and how he teaches me is on a fear based mindset of making more and more until you can never be poor or broke or wind up homeless. I need to just buy these products and experiment with them, it's as if I am restricting myself from flow states of glee because of these fears. Am surrounded by orange people, need to expand.

Edited by JevinR

Money is an Idea! 

The power of the Spoken Word or your Thought has the ability to become what you think is real in the world.

The Brain is the single most powerful tool you have, That's the Brain.

Fear- False Evidence Appearing Real.             

Focus - Follow One Course until Success.

Edited by VividReality
It was unfinished

Tell me what are you doing to Actually Heal your Mind? 

Pretend your mind is the Arduino's, code it, build it, take the time to actually make it good. Keep executing and creating the vision in your mind a reality.

I sit down and make a choice everyday, I Mind My Own Business.... That being said, I structure my mind with a daily routine. 

That is the way i heal my mind, by actively focusing on the intentions I've set for myself, completing them and taking careful note. Looking back reviewing my note and making sure i'm plucking out the ideas that are holding me back.

@VividReality I am just watching some youtube video, need to figure out how to fix subconscious blocks, had a traumatic experience where the mind reprogrammed itself to self-sabotage and want to get rid of that experience and heal the mind.

@JevinR That is so crazy, OhMyGoodness, i've had those some damn experience's!!! I still actually have them, but I've learned to just Self-Accept My-Self in a very deep personal level! Like in a very deep, and i do mean deep manor!

Meditation helps so much! Writing down what the bad habits are, and then crossing them out helps so much as well!!! Learning how to lucid dream so you can enter that dark place as you sleep can enhance that process so much, if you are willing to see yourself as who you are that is lol. 

Personally from my experience, these three things combined together help so much!

On 6/8/2016 at 10:38 PM, JevinR said:

@VividReality I am just watching some youtube video, need to figure out how to fix subconscious blocks, had a traumatic experience where the mind reprogrammed itself to self-sabotage and want to get rid of that experience and heal the mind.

Seek professional help. Therapists exist for a reason, speaking with someone in person for a set amount of time is much more useful and sporadic online chats. Don't try to fix yourself, it will eat your up, accept help from others

@JevinR This belief and fear is holding you back. Imagine this fear (or voice inside your head telling you not to do x y or z because you might end up poor)  as a defense mechanism you learned as a child from your father. Imagine it as its own energy or person. Create a name for it. Everytime you hear it pop up validate it. "Of course I'd have this fear look how I was raised.."

Ask yourself these questions:

What would it mean for your life if you didn't have this fear?

What are you willing to do to overcome this fear?

Next time I hear this voice in my head limiting me, what am I going to tell it to do?