Jahmaine

Why not send Actualized videos to experts in their field?

8 posts in this topic

It’d be interesting for high profile people in areas like maths, science, philosophy or spirituality, people that would actually entertain what’s being said seriously, then see what they think, maybe it could aid them in their work or they could maybe give some insights Leo’s missing. Most people that try give criticism on Leo generally aren’t considered “experts” in their field, it doesn’t mean they’re not right, but a more knowledgeable and articulate person could maybe make better use of it.

Personally I just feel Actualized is due some crossover or acknowledgement in a wider sense. 

So for example: Neil degrasse tyson, Joe Rogan, Russel Brand, Eckhart Tolle, Sadhguru, Elon musk, Brian Cox, Dr Kaku.

Since Leo ranges over different subjects, certain particular videos could be beneficial or insightful for these, or even it’d just be curious to see what someone like Eckhart Tolle or the Dalai Lama would think of the 5-meo trip or the different facets of awakening, what if something is brought to their attention that they otherwise wasn’t aware of.

Edited by Jahmaine

That would be really interesting to see. I think the time to bring more perspectives together is coming ( of course, there is the possibility of most names above dismissing Leo's content because of peer pressure) 

A lot of "experts" aren't ready to take actualized videos seriously yet. Some will probably be open to Leos content and it may bring about some positive change. Most scientific and rationally minded people are too deeply rooted in their worldview to be open to Leo's new videos, their survival is on the line. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

I like the idea of Leo touching or interacting with certain other people with his work.

I suppose a person could share a video with an expert if they had already identified how it could be relevant and anticipated, reasonably, that the expert could be open to it.

I suppose emailing it to experts en masse could be risky as most of them would probably dismiss it as nonsense or uninteresting. To find truth, one has only to seek it. Yet if one does not seek it, the truth could be right in one's face and one would not see it. 

We're not missionaries. How many of us have even had direct experience of Leo's insights sufficient to be on board with them, let alone share them?  

Most importantly, Leo would have to approve of how his content is distributed. I expect he would rather it not be "cold-emailed" out to experts in various fields although you would need to ask him that question. He may respond here.

I'd love to see Leo himself interact with others, e.g. (I know everyone says it) someone like Joe Rogan although of course this is also up to Leo.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

On 22/12/2019 at 9:52 AM, Dan502 said:

Because most of them would probably dismiss it as nonsense or uninteresting.

Because we're not missionaries.

Because to find truth, one has only to seek it. Yet if one does not seek it, the truth could be right in their face and they would not see it.

I'm not saying nobody should ever share Leo's videos with an expert by the way, I'm just offering some possible responses to the question.

Most importantly, Leo would have to approve of how his content is distributed. I expect he would rather it not be "cold-emailed" out to experts in various fields although you would need to ask him that question.

Yeah I know what you mean. Although I did say people that would entertain it seriously, if they’re really “experts” in their field, for them to blindly ignore something, especially the scientists that love to prove things, I just don’t see that happening personally - they miss the point but I reckon they would at least hear what’s being said.

also I don’t think anyone needs anyone’s permission to send a video, what’s going to happen if I do? Obviously I’m not proposing harassing people or causing all sorts of drama and blaming Leo. 

It’s like I don’t need to ask Eckhart Tolle if I can show Leo a video, so I don’t see why it’d be an issue.

I do understand what you mean though, I just don’t think it’s a big deal really. Especially in the pursuit of growing and sharing knowledge for the greater good. 

Edited by Jahmaine

@Jahmaine Fuck them. They have be seekers to get this kind of thing. They are full of ego, they wouldn't lean down and learn, some of them, if people want to change themselves they have to seek. 

Seek and you shall find. 

You are lucky for yourself to be here, don't think to change others, it's a trap. 

Most experts and scientists are stage orange/green, and still work in a paradigm of evidence-based medicine and second-hand anecdotal experience is considered the lowest quality of evidence. 

Therefore, they have been trained to discount anecdotal experience, not to mention “social media”-type pseudo-experts. 

As much as there is great insightful content out there, there is even more trash—and unfortunately it all gets lumped together.

Also, we are currently living in debunking culture.  People listen/watch content of a different/opposing view—not to gleen some insight or to divest their perspective.  Most people consume content to put themselves in a position that will allow them to refute and “debunk” the opposing view.  

At this time, it would become a “x” vs. “x”, no synergistic harmony would likely occur.  Though, this should change with time.