Highest

Seperation is not an illusion

69 posts in this topic

The absolute non-relative reality does not accept plurality. It needs maya to become differatiated when it "desires" to know itself. It becomes differatiated into two extremes, spirit (cousciousness) and matter (substance), subject and object. Energy (divine love) is the thing that glues spirit and matter together after its differintation as two sides of the same coin and becoming the mysterious "bridge" between subject and object. So there are three main aspects to the macrocosm, spirit, matter and energy. 

But the absolute reality will BE (-ness) whether there is a manifested universe or not. (As it is "attributes" as space, motion and duration.)

Spirit which is almost identical to the logos of the absolute and needs the differintiated matter to manifesti itself as many rays from the One. 

Everything of being and non-being are aspects of absolute. 

This is according to the esoteric eastern theory. 

I dont know if its True, it sounds good. Maybe your theory is more representative of the Truth.

The question is, why did "God" being a law "created" me and you(?). What purpouse? To know that we are All the impersonal cousciousness? Or to have itself realized that everything is the Absolute which is uncomprehensible?

55 minutes ago, Highest said:

The ego itself is created out of pure love. 

It's a reason the ego comes back after every ego-death. It's a part of consciousness, embrace it. Or transcend it, it's your choice. Reality wouldn’t be whole without egoless beings either. 

There are no conditions in Love. There is no such thing as conditional love. There is only love. The love of the ego is real love. It even loves itself, like God does. ?

Oh, wait. Ego=God, God=Ego.

It's not that the ego ever dies it's just deflated and completely seen through rendering it almost harmless.

What you said about the ego also being god is a very interesting topic..❤

Be aware that this way of thinking can be riddled with tricks by the ego and easily turned into spiritual narcissism, and spiritual bypassing. But then again nothing really matters so at the end of the day it's just something to note.

Osho actually discusses this exact Topic in one of his books... it was very interesting to hear him talk about it. ❤

Here's a video I love discussing the ego tricks:

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Just now, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

None of what you said really relates to the topic “separation is not an illusion” or contradicts anything I said.

It relates. 

2 minutes ago, DLH said:

This is a very helpful conversation that you are having; I have been exploring these thoughts for some time. After having done several Ayahuasca trips and touching the space/void of non-duality, nothingness and several different dimensions, I have struggled to make sense of the oneness/God consciousness and how that relates to human consciousness, awakened or not.

I have been toying with some of the thoughts that entered my awareness the last few months on how God has divided his consciousness in a hierarch of sorts, that allows for different levels of awareness/consciousness to explore infinite forms/non-forms of beingness. Whether the forms of beingness are 3D,4D, 5D (or whatever forms of beingness there are), it is still God consciousness, but it is intentionally partitioned, separated into distinctions from other forms of consciousness within each layer/level and from the partitioned/separated/distinct begins within.

The 3D experience we are currently experience is just one of an infinite 3D worlds and dimensions experienced throughout the Cosmos. Each one is connected with ours within the greater consciousness, but with defined laws, boundaries and firewalls to preserve the integrity of Gods creative consciousness to explore itself.

We are purposely partitioned, separated, distinctions from each other and the world around us to explore the meaning of life in the physical realm.  We are in this small video game with defined boundaries, rules and firewalls, but with some freedom to determine and create our personal, cultural, collective and universal dreams and conscious levels. 

To think otherwise, would be to believe God is limited, and has limited power to separate itself into fractal/partitioned spaces of conscious, and to believe God does not have the power or creativity to allow fractal/partitioned spaces the ability to have contained conscious freedom to explore and create experiences of beingness…….

When I did touch the space/void of non-duality, nothingness and several different dimensions or existences, I was not granted the full and complete access to the main hard drive. In other words, I received an infinitesimal small taste of God consciousness, not the full meal deal. I think a lot of humans fool themselves believing they have gain full consciousness and awareness of God.  This video game of Reality we are in is not designed for full God consciousness, but it is designed for us to become conscious of ourselves, conscious of this reality/game and the greater consciousness beyond this reality that has many more levels for us to play in, explore and create.  

Having said that, my life purpose, with the awareness and consciousness I have obtain thus far, is to embody the consciousness of who and what I am, to embody duality and non-duality, embody the oneness of the everything, and most importantly to Explore and Co-create within this reality with more Gratitude and Love…

Just some thoughts!

Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily

Life is but a Dream…

First of all, welcome ? 

What you said was great to read. You have awakened to beautiful things and I agree with you on the most part. 

All is God-consciousness. All is One.

And indeed, to believe that God doesn't have the power to divide itself into infinite layers, forms, individuals, literally anything - is to make God into no-God. 

This is my whole point. The Omnipotence of this designed reality is undeniable. I cannot resist it, I can only embrace ce it and myself. 

4 minutes ago, Logoi said:

The absolute non-relative reality does not accept plurality. It needs maya to become differatiated when it "desires" to know itself. It becomes differatiated into two extremes, spirit (cousciousness) and matter (substance), subject and object. Energy (divine love) is the thing that glues spirit and matter together after its differintation as two sides of the same coin and becoming the mysterious "bridge" between subject and object. So there are three main aspects to the macrocosm, spirit, matter and energy. 

But the absolute reality will BE (-ness) whether there is a manifested universe or not. (As it is "attributes" as space, motion and duration.)

Spirit which is almost identical to the logos of the absolute and needs the differintiated matter to manifesti itself as many rays from the One. 

Everything of being and non-being are aspects of absolute. 

This is according to the esoteric eastern theory. 

I dont know if its True, it sounds good. Maybe your theory is more representative of the Truth.

The question is, why did "God" being a law "created" me and you(?). What purpouse? To know that we are All the impersonal cousciousness? Or to have itself realized that everything is the Absolute which is uncomprehensible?

Why did God create you and me? So we could love and embrace each other. 

So you could even ask that question.

Look at your direct experience, that is itself the purpose of you being created. 

I don't believe in any form of objectively universal ultimate purpose for everyone. And if you don't reach it, you will be reincarnated into an ant or something. This is nonsense. A fear based trick, like religion uses with their notion of hell and paradise. 

@VeganAwake Go full-circle. 

God=Everything

Ego must be God. 

Play with it all you want, it won't kneel until it itself is realized to be The One itself. 

This doesn't lead to narcissism as long as you understand that altough you are ultimately God, you are also a limited unit of God. By embracing this little unit, you become whole. 

By embracing reality as it is, you can move freely in it, be in it. Enjoy it, take it all in with all your heart and spirit. Look at the flawless Omnipotent design, order and law of it all. 

Have sex with it. 

Smoke it. 

......  Repeat. 

Edited by Highest

In my experience of Awakening what is recognized is:

-You are not the separate individual ME inside the human body... that entire belief falls away.

- What is experienced is THIS... anything else is unknown. If you've experienced something outside of THIS let me know...

The belief that you are the all powerful Absolute God and its infancy is what I call knowing and is created by the illusion of the separate self.

Unknowing and recognizing we are not the doer of any of this is what I consider a truly awakened individual. ❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There are still things you are missing. Realisations so radical that will shatter your current understanding. Until then... Your story will have meaning to you.

@Highest Oh, you are good.

But I can tell what you are pointing at is unmistakably sacred on earth. I don't know why you don't like Hindu thought tho. They probably experienced the same. :D 

Regarding specifically the ego --  good points by all.

@VeganAwake yes your point about waking up and rendering the ego harmless is a good one.  It is paradoxical because as @Highest states - the ego is still part of God and should be loved.  God creates the separate self to experience itself through - and it creates all of duality to experience itself through.  This should not be overlooked. 

But this separate self, in order to be separate, must be finite.  A finite thing has to survive as a self.  Without a sense of self you would be dead.  This means the self needs to be selfish to survive.  The ego tends to run away with this - seeking pleasure outside itself - but when you awaken to your true nature you see through this because you're consciousness goes through the roof.  You go meta on the ego and can be content with just being.  Being is what you are fundamentally.   This is wisdom.    You can still experience yourself plus you filter out all the negative aspects of the ego.  Purification.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

-You are not the separate individual ME inside the human body... that entire belief falls away.

- What is experienced is THIS... anything else is unknown. If you've experienced something outside of THIS let me know...

The belief that you are the all powerful Absolute God and its infancy is what I call knowing and is created by the illusion of the separate self.

Unknowing and recognizing we are not the doer of any of this is what I consider a truly awakened individual. ❤

It's not a belief. You can become directly conscious that you are God. 

This goes very deep. 

Ultimately, you come back. And reality holds you, always. 

4 minutes ago, Ero said:

There are still things you are missing. Realisations so radical that will shatter your current understanding. Until then... Your story will have meaning to you.

This is not an understanding. It's what IS. 

Try to literally be me when you are with me ?

7 minutes ago, Ero said:

5 minutes ago, njuufa said:

@Highest Oh, you are good.

But I can tell what you are pointing at is unmistakably sacred on earth. I don't know why you don't like Hindu thought tho. They probably experienced the same. :D 

It's indeed sacred. 

I have nothing against hindu thoughts. 

I just enjoy American movies a lot better. 

13 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

You still have more to go.  Discovering there is no self is just one realization/awakening

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Why not be content with being and enjoy everything as well in the precious now? You can do both simultaneously. 

It's all a play playing itself out. 

Nothing wrong with being selfish. Nothing wrong with the ego. This is what keeps your life going. This is what keeps your fellow beings going. And this is what keeps you with your fellow beings. In Love, in a all-embracing embrace. 

You are a human being. Nothing to do with it. 

Edited by Highest

35 minutes ago, Ero said:

Like what go ahead and list them?

1 hour ago, Highest said:

@Inliytened1 Why not be content with being and enjoy everything as well in the precious now? You can do both simultaneously. 

It's all a play playing itself out. 

Nothing wrong with being selfish. Nothing wrong with the ego. This is what keeps your life going. This is what keeps your fellow beings going. And this is what keeps you with your fellow beings. In Love, in a all-embracing embrace. 

You are a human being. Nothing to do with it. 

Yes - it is all relative at this point.  You can do whatever you want.  Literally.  Thats your freedom as God.  That's what it means to experience yourself. But remember God is completely selfless, and the self is selfish.  The ego is division not unity..  God ultimately wants to reunite with itself.  Fighting this process can ultimately lead to more suffering than has to be.  To survive as a particular form is to suffer to some degree.  Because you have separated yourself from yourself.  That's the cost of experiencing yourself.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

29 minutes ago, Highest said:

It's not a belief. You can become directly conscious that you are God. 

This goes very deep. 

Ultimately, you come back. And reality holds you, always. 

This is not an understanding. It's what IS. 

Try to literally be me when you are with me ?

It's indeed sacred. 

I have nothing against hindu thoughts. 

I just enjoy American movies a lot better. 

Yeah but what if THIS is a dream?

You became directly conscious that you are God within a dream.

34 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You still have more to go.  Discovering there is no self is just one realization/awakening

What exactly do you mean more to go... there is nothing other than THIS.

If you've experienced something out side of THIS than what is it?

You are caught in the Trap of knowing...

Unknowing is the cure ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Yes - it is all relative at this point.  You can do whatever you want.  Literally.  But remember God is completely selfless, and the self is selfish.  The ego is division not unity..  God ultimately wants to reunite with itself.  Fighting this process can ultimately lead to more suffering than has to be.  To survive as a particular form is to suffer to some degree.

God manifested itself into your ego self. God doesn't need to reunite with itself, God is God. Doesn't need to do anything. 

From the human POV, it sounds good to reunite with God to end suffering. But God itself is already ONE, already reunited. All these divisions within divisions is the work of God, all part of God already.

Embrace suffering. Embrace the ego self. Embrace the divisions.

Becoming conscious of how it all is ultimately One is beautiful, but living as this divided unit of consciousness, to embrace it all, is liberation. 

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yeah but what if THIS is a dream?

You became directly conscious that you are God within a dream.

Consciousness creates all dreams. You are consciousness. Now, become conscious of consciousness itself. Become conscious of it's magnificance. 

10 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

What exactly do you mean more to go... there is nothing other than THIS.

If you've experienced something out side of THIS than what is it?

Becoming conscious of the nature of reality for one...a few days ago you were poo pooing Absolute infinity :) but that's what reality is and you can have a mystical experience of that - and become conscious that you are literally nothing.    Another one is Oneness - as in you can have a mystical experience in which your consciousness expands to super human levels in which you can mystically shift to God's perspective and discover you are completely alone. All of this is being dreamed up in your one mind.  The mind of God.

Its very radical.  And of course becoming conscious that you are in fact consciousness itself - and realizing that consciousness is God.

These mystical experiences may seem insane to you now - but hopefully you can be open minded about it.  (I don't mind either way, or if you think I'm nuts)  but these are some of the awakenings i have directly experienced.

❤?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Highest said:

God manifested itself into your ego self. God doesn't need to reunite with itself, God is God. Doesn't need to do anything. 

From the human POV, it sounds good to reunite with God to end suffering. But God itself is already ONE, already reunited. All these divisions within divisions is the work of God, all part of God already.

Embrace suffering. Embrace the ego self. Embrace the divisions.

Like i said, you are God - you can do whatever you want :)❤? 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.