Highest

Seperation is not an illusion

69 posts in this topic

The precise design and power of God is undeniable.

For example, seperation is designed with such power and precision that there is no need to somehow try and escape it. 

Seperation and Duality is designed with such precision and power, there is nothing you can do about it. 

Fortunately, reality has you, not the other way around. ?

The bullshit of of spirituality is immense. It's not as simple as you read it. Maya this, Atman this, Annata that. 

Drop all that shit! You can't deny the sense of seperation you feel. Without it, what will you do? You would kill yourself. 

Don't try to somehow force yourself to become One with everything. This is impossible. If you really became everyone and made everything YOU - then YOU wouldn't be here anymore.

This is God's Goodness itself. Enjoy seperation, sense it, feel it, be immersed in it, love it, embrace it. 

46 minutes ago, Highest said:

Don't try to somehow force yourself to become One with everything.

What if you’ve already experienced oneness and a cessation of separation? 

See, separation is literally a conceptual webbing over direct experience, it’s the mind’s operating system for survival of the body and self as a particular one. Interestingly enough, separation as an experience is not needed for survival to keep going. I can feel the oneness of all things while still eating food, or walking down a street without falling and smacking my head, or conversing with a friend. Oneness is always the case and therefore is always assessable. Furthermore, the more one inquires into this oness, this lack of separation and unity, the deeper it goes. 

This is a radical thing though... and not everyone will understand. I invite to consider your experience is one unified, unseparated whole made up of an infinite amount of distinctions which fuel the feeling of separation which isn’t actually so. Separation is concept, unity is actual. At least... this is my experience :P 

2 hours ago, Consilience said:

What if you’ve already experienced oneness and a cessation of separation? 

See, separation is literally a conceptual webbing over direct experience, it’s the mind’s operating system for survival of the body and self as a particular one. Interestingly enough, separation as an experience is not needed for survival to keep going. I can feel the oneness of all things while still eating food, or walking down a street without falling and smacking my head, or conversing with a friend. Oneness is always the case and therefore is always assessable. Furthermore, the more one inquires into this oness, this lack of separation and unity, the deeper it goes. 

This is a radical thing though... and not everyone will understand. I invite to consider your experience is one unified, unseparated whole made up of an infinite amount of distinctions which fuel the feeling of separation which isn’t actually so. Separation is concept, unity is actual. At least... this is my experience :P 

It's not merely a concept, it's literally creation itself. The One visual field of awareness which we all share is undeniable, but we are at still not the same. Oneness is not sameness. I am you as God and vice versa. But as a human being, I'm not you and I'm seperate from you, not only in space between objects and our bodies, but also in a literal way. To say I am me and you are you is a powerful thing. I don't know what it is that makes me and you seperate, but it's powerful and real. 

If you see it differently from your direct experience, then trust your direct experience. Not what you hear or read. I'm just saying it as I see it. ?

12 minutes ago, Highest said:

It's not merely a concept, it's literally creation itself. The One visual field of awareness which we all share is undeniable, but we are at still not the same. Oneness is not sameness. I am you as God and vice versa. But as a human being, I'm not you and I'm seperate from you, not only in space between objects and our bodies, but also in a literal way. To say I am me and you are you is a powerful thing. I don't know what it is that makes me and you seperate, but it's powerful and real. 

If you see it differently from your direct experience, then trust your direct experience. Not what you hear or read. I'm just saying it as I see it. ?

Really appreciate your last sentence. Thank you. 

I guess what I see is the creation aspect is made of distinctions not separation. I draw a distinction (lol) between distinction and separation. So I fully see how I as a human am distinct from say, a tree, a rock, another human, but I don't equate this to literal separation. Separation itself is a relative thing. Like, separated by what? Separation has to be a function of something else. Separated relative to space, relative to boundaries, relative to time. Is one finger separated from another? I would say no unless we're saying separated relative to distance. Instead I would say, a finger is distinct from another finger, but it's all one unified, un-separated hand. And so when I look at the totality of my direct experience, my direct experience as 1 conscious experience, I don't see or feel separation, I see 1 thing, 1 form which contains within it an infinite amount of distinctions. Maybe what you're calling separation is what I'm calling distinctions? 

Edited by Consilience

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

I don't know what it is that makes me and you seperate, but it's powerful and real. 

The analogy of a virtual partition in consciousness is a good one.  Consciousness partitions itself.  But the separation is virtual.  Within your partition, you feel separate.  As you should be.  From your partition or perspective, you are.  That is the whole point of partitioning in the first place.  That's a feature.

But it is possible as you know, to hack your own partition (mysticism) and access the whole hard drive.  And then you realize its all one drive.

For the partition who hasn't done this yet, he has no idea that the partitions are virtual.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

34 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Really appreciate your last sentence. Thank you. 

I guess what I see is the creation aspect is made of distinctions not separation. I draw a distinction (lol) between distinction and separation. So I fully see how I as a human am distinct from say, a tree, a rock, another human, but I don't equate this to literal separation. Separation itself is a relative thing. Like, separated by what? Separation has to be a function of something else. Separated relative to space, relative to boundaries, relative to time. Is one finger separated from another? I would say no unless we're saying separated relative to distance. Instead I would say, a finger is distinct from another finger, but it's all one unified, un-separated hand. And so when I look at the totality of my direct experience, my direct experience as 1 conscious experience, I don't see or feel separation, I see 1 thing, 1 form which contains within it an infinite amount of distinctions. Maybe what you're calling separation is what I'm calling distinctions? 

Yeah, maybe. ? Maybe distinctions are a better term, didn't think about it really. 

23 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

The analogy of a virtual partition in consciousness is a good one.  Consciousness partitions itself.  But the separation is virtual.  Within your partition, you feel separate.  As you should be.  From your partition or perspective, you are.  That is the whole point of partitioning in the first place.  That's a feature.

But it is possible as you know, to hack your own partition (mysticism) and access the whole hard drive.  And then you realize its all one drive.

For the partition who hasn't done this yet, he has no idea that the partitions are virtual.  

What do you mean when you say it's virtual? Surely the visual field of awareness looks virtual, but I don't know if that's what you meant or pointed to. I would quess not. 

Well, you either see that there is no separation or you see it and suffer:D.

What do you do when you separate? 

When you say that there is no point to end separating. Then that is true. Although no one likes to live a life as being separator or getting separated by someone. Because it would be like working without brakes between. 

7 minutes ago, njuufa said:

Well, you either see that there is no separation or you see it and suffer:D.

What do you do when you separate? 

When you say that there is no point to end separating. Then that is true. Although no one likes to live a life as being separator or getting separated by someone. Because it would be like working without brakes between. 

Seperation doesn't imply suffering. You are suffering because you don't know what you are: God. 

When you know that, you as God-God-consciousness will literally see and become conscious that you designed and created everything. The power behind it is Omnipotent, creation and design by pure will, instant. 

To suffer is to deny part of your creation. Seperation is a creation of it's own. You want to feel seperate from your mother so you could love her with all you have. You don't want to become her, look into her eyes and become conscious that you are her. 

Never the less stay in that state of consciousness. That's insanity. 

38 minutes ago, Highest said:

What do you mean when you say it's virtual? Surely the visual field of awareness looks virtual, but I don't know if that's what you meant or pointed to. I would quess not. 

Just that it is imaginary.  There is nothing physically separating anything.   Consciousness fundamentally is mind stuff - that's why the fact that anything exists at all is miraculous.  That Infinity is infinity is a miracle.

Remember something infinite is EVERYTHING.  That includes nothing.  Nothing permeates through everything, yanking the ground out from under it and rendering it a dream.  

So it must imagine separation.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Just that it is imaginary.  There is nothing physically separating anything.   Consciousness fundamentally is mind stuff - that's why the fact that anything exists at all is miraculous.  That Infinity is infinity is a miracle.

Remember something infinite is EVERYTHING.  That includes nothing.  Nothing permeates through everything, yanking the ground out from under it and rendering it a dream.  

So it must imagine separation.

Indeed, in the Absolute scheme of things. Imagination is Omnipotent power due, I choose to surrender to it's beautiful flawless creation. 

@Highest Maybe these can help! ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

There is no right or wrong whether you stay in the dream or not.

Awakening or Enlightenment isn't a requirement it's just something that happens..

Only the human mind creates judgment on the way something should be or should not be.

When the veils are removed everything is perfect which has always been the case. And how could it have been otherwise it is THIS! ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

@Highest Maybe these can help! ❤

Tnx. But I don't read or watch anything anymore. I take myself as the one and only authority over anything and anyone. Doesn't mean I won't listen to anyone or take in their stuff, even becomes conscious of it. It's just that in the end, it's you who is the authority of yourself. 

And I like this ego or devil as Leo calls it. What fun would this flawless reality be without the precious ego? 

5 minutes ago, Highest said:

And I like this ego or devil as Leo calls it. What fun would this flawless reality be without the precious ego? 

Absolute Boundless Freedom wrapped in Unconditional Love ❤

9 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Absolute Boundless Freedom wrapped in Unconditional Love ❤

The ego itself is created out of pure love. 

It's a reason the ego comes back after every ego-death. It's a part of consciousness, embrace it. Or transcend it, it's your choice. Reality wouldn’t be whole without egoless beings either. 

There are no conditions in Love. There is no such thing as conditional love. There is only love. The love of the ego is real love. It even loves itself, like God does. ?

Oh, wait. Ego=God, God=Ego.

Edited by Highest

Going full-circle, man becomes conscious that he is God . Going even further, man becomes conscious that his creation and himself is a creation of Omnipotence, Absolute precision engineering to it's very detail by pure will. Like the Quran says, "Be, and it is" - God

There is no need to fight it, you will lose. Becoming conscious of this, man now embraces creation, all of it. 

Edited by Highest

The separation is only there because of the indoctrination you received in your earliest years and the self needing to survive. Separation isn't a tangible thing that exists outside of your interpretation, its imaginary. In the absolute sense, the self doesn't need to survive. The only thing that needs the self to survive is, the self! Is the self real, actual? No.

No longer caring about your survival needs vs physically killing the body are different things. If you stopped caring about your survival needs (goes beyond just physiological needs) you may or may not physically die. You could not care about your survival needs one bit, undergo conceptual death of the self, ego, and separation would disappear. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

7 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

The separation is only there because of the indoctrination you received in your earliest years and the self needing to survive. Separation isn't a tangible thing that exists outside of your interpretation, its imaginary. In the absolute sense, the self doesn't need to survive. The only thing that needs the self to survive is, the self! Is the self real, actual? No.

No longer caring about your survival needs vs physically killing the body are different things. If you stopped caring about your survival needs (goes beyond just physiological needs) you may or may not physically die. You could not care about your survival needs one bit, undergo conceptual death of the self, ego, and separation would disappear. 

You have watched too much Leo Gura. 

It's ultimately all Consciousness as he says due. 

Manifestated into form. Into me and you.

I would rather be with you as me, see you for you - rather than see myself when I see you, be egoless, without self, having the sense of seperation annihilated. I cannot imagine such a reality. 

Which is why it isn't so. It's this way because it ought to be. Absolute perfection. 

This is a very helpful conversation that you are having; I have been exploring these thoughts for some time. After having done several Ayahuasca trips and touching the space/void of non-duality, nothingness and several different dimensions, I have struggled to make sense of the oneness/God consciousness and how that relates to human consciousness, awakened or not.

I have been toying with some of the thoughts that entered my awareness the last few months on how God has divided his consciousness in a hierarch of sorts, that allows for different levels of awareness/consciousness to explore infinite forms/non-forms of beingness. Whether the forms of beingness are 3D,4D, 5D (or whatever forms of beingness there are), it is still God consciousness, but it is intentionally partitioned, separated into distinctions from other forms of consciousness within each layer/level and from the partitioned/separated/distinct begins within.

The 3D experience we are currently experience is just one of an infinite 3D worlds and dimensions experienced throughout the Cosmos. Each one is connected with ours within the greater consciousness, but with defined laws, boundaries and firewalls to preserve the integrity of Gods creative consciousness to explore itself.

We are purposely partitioned, separated, distinctions from each other and the world around us to explore the meaning of life in the physical realm.  We are in this small video game with defined boundaries, rules and firewalls, but with some freedom to determine and create our personal, cultural, collective and universal dreams and conscious levels. 

To think otherwise, would be to believe God is limited, and has limited power to separate itself into fractal/partitioned spaces of conscious, and to believe God does not have the power or creativity to allow fractal/partitioned spaces the ability to have contained conscious freedom to explore and create experiences of beingness…….

When I did touch the space/void of non-duality, nothingness and several different dimensions or existences, I was not granted the full and complete access to the main hard drive. In other words, I received an infinitesimal small taste of God consciousness, not the full meal deal. I think a lot of humans fool themselves believing they have gain full consciousness and awareness of God.  This video game of Reality we are in is not designed for full God consciousness, but it is designed for us to become conscious of ourselves, conscious of this reality/game, and a taste of the greater consciousness beyond this reality that has many more levels for us to play in, explore and create.  

Having said that, my life purpose, with the awareness and consciousness I have obtain thus far, is to embody the consciousness of who and what I am, to embody duality and non-duality, embody the oneness of the everything, and most importantly to Explore and Co-create within this reality with more Gratitude and Love…

Just some thoughts!

Row, row, row your boat

Gently down the stream

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily

Life is but a Dream…

Edited by DLH

5 minutes ago, Highest said:

You have watched too much Leo Gura. 

It's ultimately all Consciousness as he says due. 

Manifestated into form. Into me and you.

I would rather be with you as me, see you for you - rather than see myself when I see you, be egoless, without self, having the sense of seperation annihilated. I cannot imagine such a reality. 

Which is why it isn't so. It's this way because it ought to be. Absolute perfection. 

None of what you said really relates to the topic “separation is not an illusion” or contradicts anything I said.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry