Nak Khid

Youtube's most Leo Obsessed channel: Unspirituality

30 posts in this topic

THE HAND OF LEO

____________________________TTQhnpZw_o.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This can't be normal he has about 30 videos on Leo

wucOEu6o_o.png

Christopher  Zzenn Loren of Unspirituality on youtube, perturbed up by Leoian energy daggers

In many videos he uses the approach of a skeptical debunker talking about non-duality doublespeak and delusions of the New Age movement
But look at this from his website as well as the intro video on his youtube

ZzennTemple

ZzennTemple is a magickal course of self-realization for the Solitary Practitioner. It is a BioSpiritual (body-based) system for self realization, healing and activation of the Psycho-Emotional (kundalini) energy rooted in childhood. Only YOU can dive into the depths of your underworld and cull the "insights" that money can't buy—those precious Inner Pearls earned from direct experience. ZzennTemple is rooted in Jung's Collective Unconscious and Austin Osman Spare's "Atavistic Resurgence" (the idea that the human mind contains atavistic memories that have their origins in earlier species on the evolutionary ladder).

--Mr. Zzenn

^^ Come on Zzenn this ain't no unspirituality it's just your brand and you even have a re-named word for kundalini  and references occultist Austin Osman Spare

Mr. Zzenn's youtube channel :

oMKeYM34_o.png
1n1xtgWs_o.png

PFByasjG_o.png

0P7wb5KW_o.png
3xrUceJ5_o.png

ORld5flj_o.png

He has been discussed countless times.

No need to give more attention than he deserves and he certainly does not.

If he made quality content, it would be a different story, but it's just shit posting. 

14 minutes ago, Ero said:

If he made quality content, it would be a different story, but it's just shit posting. 

in your opinion

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

In your opinion, opinion

In your opinion x ∞

1.thumb.png.846396781451bef18f80ca0bc325

49 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Thread locked for absurdly low quality. Calling it now.

aspiring moderator?

Edited by Nak Khid

I don't know anything about this guy or what he does outside of his Leo content, but I've yet to meet anyone who focuses excessively on one human being that is a person at peace with themselves in anyway. Maybe this guy is doing well and is happy, I don't know, but my bet would be there is quite a lot of suffering going on for him. 

Certain things matter to this guy, and only he can really decide if it's a worthwhile use of his time and energy. 

Edited by Bill W

Just now, Etherial Cat said:

Very well said.

---

Instead of criticizing constantly someone's work, he'd be better off developing his own thesis about reality.

not trying to promote him but he has a book called "unSpirituality - Permission To Be Human"
Oddly Leo has a thread called "Objections To Spirituality Mega-Thread"
Is there is some kind of Doppelgangery going on? 

2 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Without wanting to be offensive, his book reeks of misplaced arrogance and mediocrity at the same time. -_-

xD

Well if he isn't suggesting an alternative, better approach than spirituality (however you define that vague word), then what are we left with? Stage orange rationalism or what? He doesn't come across as a rationalist in the quotes above. 

@Nak Khid this guy is in a cruzade against spiritual movement, you can tell by the way he express itself has a neurotic personality, puting a lot of energy to debunk others people, I watch a couple of his videos then stop bc become unbearable to see his person, I feel sorrow for him.

He uses his name together with dramatic headlines as click bait, true tabloid style. 

"Alien Bible Found! They worship Oprah!" 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Hahahaha 

That hand thing literally made me break. xD

What a legend this guy is. What a legend. 

15 minutes ago, Highest said:

Hahahaha 

That hand thing literally made me break. xD

What a legend this guy is. What a legend. 

You mean this? 

behind-the-scenes-e-t-the-extra-terrestrial_fi-e1525202533915.jpeg

Here's one of the videos where he talks about Leo but also some on Nonduality teachers in general

He likes Jed Mckenna but says he is also in the "consciousness trap"

Edited by Nak Khid

What's happened to that Zzenn guy, he left youtube and took all his videos with him, Unspirituality RIP lol?

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm