GreenWoods

Instant OBEs and Lucid Dreams whenever and how long you want

70 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Member said:

@GreenWoods If I don't have sleep paralysis, neither astral projection but I woke up feeling like I'm between two worlds, what's the term for it? 

I don't know ... are you sure it wasn't a false awakening?

6 hours ago, Member said:

... and last night I dreamed that 3 "aliens" drew 3 spirals with their fingers on the wall (they were on the other side of the wall and I saw the world spinning in these spirals lol).  Just found out that the symbol is called triskelion O.o

what did the aliens look like?

@Member Yes it seems like they are some kind of hypnagogic hallucinations. Seems like you are able to stay longer in this Inbetween state. 

hypnagogic hallucinations aren't necessarily random, some people use them for remote viewing. I guess you might have picked up some legit stuff.

I never heard of that symbol, perhaps Matt8800 knows something about it, he also might know more about that inbetween state

Factors for DILDs

• WBTB (Wake Back To Bed): wake up after around 4-6 hours and stay awake for 1-60 minutes. The later you wake up, and the longer you stay awake, the better your chances for DILDs. But it also makes it harder to fall back asleep. So find your sweetspot. The best thing to do during a WBTB is AD, RCs, meditation and perhaps reading about LDing and writing in your dream journal. I use a red light, so my melatonin production isn't negatively effected. Either use a red light or glasses that block blue (and perhaps even) green light. But be aware that your melatonin production will also be slightly affected if blue light hits your skin.

• RCs (Reality Checks): Like finger through palm, checking how many fingers you have, or pinching your nose and trying to breathe. If you do around 30, then that makes around one every 30 minutes. Don't use an alarm.

• ADA (All Day Awareness): Try to be conscious/aware during as much of the day as possible, rather than being on autopilot. Being lucid during the day, will help getting lucid during dreams.

• MAs (Mini Awakenings): This is a combination of RCs and ADA. ADA has 2 components:
  1. Mini Awakening (MA): suddenly realizing that you have been unconscious and now starting ADA and
  2.  holding ADA. I believe it is not worth the effort to hold ADA because it is extremely difficult and not the most potent componet of ADA anyways.

I find these Mini Awakenings have a higher impact on you getting lucid, and they require far less willpower. Try to have 200-500 of such mini awkenings a day. It is far easier and far more effective to have 200 MAs than to hold ADA for 1 hour. When I have a MA I just invest 1-3 seconds. I just appreciate the MA, acknowledge that I might be dreaming, and make a quick check, based on how it feels or by shortly looking at my hands (5 fingers?). Doing 200 a day would be around 8 minutes, so it is no time investment. Having such a MA during a dream is not as likely to get you lucid as doing an RC because you usually put more effort into RCs than into the MAs (when doing them during the day). To remember to have many MAs or doing many RCs during the day, requires a strong intention. And it requires that the idea to RC is always close. This takes willpower, but it is also what makes you lucid (+the habbit of the MAs and RCs).

• Dream Journal. Additionally, you can try to remember your dreams befor bed + affirmations and intention. Dream recall is a short-term skill. It is quickly built up and quickly lost if you don't practice it. Therefore I would only put time (or more than 5 min daily) into it when your other LD skills are good enough to actualluy have a LD. Here some reasons why dream recall is important:
  1. If you have poor dream recall, you might have lucid dreams without remembering them, thus not even realizing that you had an LD.
  2. The better your dream recall, the more likely that you will have a DILD
  3. Going through your dream journal, you can find certain people, objects, places that occur repeatedly, knowing them can make you lucid when they occur next time in your dreams. When they occur in real life then do RCs.

• Intention. During the day and before sleep. Best thing would be to fall asleep with the intention to get lucid.

• Energy/Focus/Attention/LifeForce: The more energy/focus, the easier it is to LD. See John Kreiter's Magnum Opus book.

• Affirmations during the day and before sleep

• Hypnosis: The powerfulness of affirmations depends (among some other factors) on how deep you are in trance. Doing affirmations in a deep hypnotic trance is far more effective than doing them after merely closing your eyes.

• OBE visualizations. They increase your chances to have a DILD, but only if you do A LOT of these visualizations. Here is how they help to DEILD:
  1. Consolidate your visualisation body, which becomes your dream body during dreams.
  2. Create a bond between your ego consciousness and your dream/visualization body

• Meditation: Meditation and concentration practices also increase your chance to LD. Particularly if you do them right before bed or even better, during a WBTB.

• LOA (Law Of Atttaction). 2 possibilities:
  1. Visualize how you become lucid
  2. If you are somewhat intuitive/psychic you can tap into the energy/signature of becoming lucid. What is the underlying metaphysical energy like? Familarise that energy and add it to your affirmations, RCs, ...

• LD pills and devices

• Binaural beats and sounds in general. For example, scientists found that one of the brainwaves you have during LDing are 40Hz. So you can listen to isochronic tones or binaural beats while in REM sleep. I never tried it though. For example: https://www.brainwave3d.com/psi-faehigkeiten/luzide-traeume/

• Experience 

I find MAs plus WBTB most effective. After 1 or 2 weeks of around 200-300 MAs a day, I usually have almost daily DILDs. I also do some of the other points, but I believe the MAs and WBTB are most responsible.

You know of anymore factors that help to have DILDs?

mental projection  - projecting from your mental body into the astral realm.

mental projection exercise 

Sit comfortably.

Deep belly breaths.

Imagine projecting your mental body out of your physical.

Its hovering and looking over physically body.

Look at your clothes hair body position and be comfortable.

Now imagine you are zooming up through the ceiling and out of the building.

Pause for a few seconds and look back at the areas surrounding the building then project yourself onward.

Speed by familiar parks houses store and watch the traffic passing underneath you.

Now go to a friend's house inside different rooms and see if anyone is home.

Exit the house and return to your home go in your  body.

Write down what you saw.

Mental projection into objects

Sit comfortably 

Take deep breaths 

With your eyes closed

Imagine yourself blowing up like a balloon larger and larger 

While feeling yourself get bloated up and round

Let yourself get as big as the room as big as the house

Then stop and feel yourself that way 

Now reduce yourself to normal size 

Visualize yourself getting smaller and smaller ( shrinking )

Let yourself feel the shrinking process as you grow small as you can 

Then stop and feel yourself that way

Now pick an object and imagine yourself going in it

How does it look and feel like 

Are there any sounds taste present 

Experience and take note of them

Now come out of the object and increase yourself to normal size 

Take a deep breath and open your eyes and feel yourself alert and refreshed

Project yourself into closed containers and envelopes to try and decipher messages 

Project yourself in stones in your area and see what you find.

Edited by Bryanbrax

virtual reality projection - its a method that a regular astral traveler can use to create their own personal astral realm of their choice

Get a poster of a pleasant scene, something bright and sunny. The bigger the better, but standard poster size will do. Hang it on the wall of the room you are going to project in, or another room close by. Get a small spotlight and set it so the poster is highlighted when the main light is turned off, a normal directional bedside lamp will do. Place the light under, or above, so the light spreads out over it giving a diffused effect illuminating it, a bit like a movie screen. Entering your custom realm: When you project, go towards the poster, keeping your mind blank. Don’t think about what you are doing, just gaze at it and move towards it. As you approach it in this way, your subconscious mind will be tricked into creating an astral realm exactly like the poster. Just move up to and into the poster. It is like stepping into another world. Everything in this world will be exactly like in the poster. It will appear to be a normal three dimensional world, an exact copy, indistinguishable from reality. To customise this world: Cut and paste small pictures of things, or people, you want to find in this world with you when you enter it. Don’t just stick a whole picture on the poster. Get scissors and cut around the object, or person. Try and find pictures that are approximately the same scale as the poster. If you cut out a small picture of someone, living or dead, your subconscious will create a thought form shell of them and they will be there waiting for you. This may be an excellent way of communicating with those that have died.

You can take this a step further pick a world, fandom, or whatever you want. Pick one with gods & with factions. Insert yourself as one of the gods, an "OC" of sorts. Write a creation/mythology pretty  much, about your relationship to these gods, your relationship with the factions, how these factions feel about chu, how do they feel 'about each other, what're the cultures, which ones are you the patron to if any, and where this "prophecy" is going. The story will essentially act as an energetic blueprint of sorts, acting as a subplane in it's own right for a lack of better terms, that wouldn't need charging, as it's essentially already been charged up during your resonation with writing it during its conception.

So all that would be left to do, is to simply go there it will be in the astral.

you can write your own world from scratch if you want

@GreenWoods @Matt8800 @OBEler

Edited by Bryanbrax

How to make your Visualizations more vivid

• Practice

• Servitors. Make one to improve your Visualizations. I made 2 servitors for that purpose and I can feel a difference. I believe, once they are very powerful, they can make my visualizations into full hallucinations. The nice thing is, the only real time investment is charging, and while you charge, you visualize the servitor (and you can add auditory and tactile as well while charging), thus you train your visualization skills directly as well . And during your OBE visualizations, you can charge the servitor as well. And you can interact with it. win win.

• sigils or asking spirits for help,...

• Hypnosis. Possible, but you need to be very good at hypnosis or it will probably take very long till visualizations improve significantly 

• Try to anchor hallucinations. So first trigger natural hallicinations, that can be achieved through:

- Ganzfeld Effect

- Hypnagogic Imagery

- strong DMT release through methods like: 

- taking psychedelics (don't know whether that will work as well)

- Afterimage: Look at a candle, sunset, window,... then close your eyes

- rub your eyes

Then try to anchor the hallucinations with your hypnosis skills. That is very difficult, I haven't managed it yet. If you manage to firmly anchor it, you can induce hallucinations anytime using a trigger. 

Ah and John Kreiter recently published "The way of the Projectionist". It's his second OBE book

I'll just post this here in order to create a link between the threads.

On 8/12/2020 at 1:53 PM, Yog said:

I'll just post this here in order to create a link between the threads.

Good stuff!!!