Gaining Weight?

Koda
By Koda in Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Supplements,
I am often called skinny. I am quite short too, but not much I can do about that. Weight is something I can adjust though! Last summer I began a sort of diet to gain weight and it worked more or less, since I was stuffing my face the most of the day (not literally). It was a friend's recommendation, for breakfast a focus on oatmeal with yogurt and bananas or other fruit, for lunch and/or dinner a lot of meat, rice, potatoes.  A lot of water, milk. Not just these few, but also others to keep the diet 'rich' or random. After the summer when school started I went for an exercise routine. Three (or less, sometimes) times a week, for about an hour and a half, nothing scary. My school schedule was kind of weird as well, and for some reason I kept losing appetite. I lost quickly what I gained, and can't seem to focus on maintaining such a diet.
Some meat on my bones is the overall goal, nothing extreme, no abs or balloon-like muscles. I'd like to ask for some fingers to point me in the right direction. A helpful book to read. Good foods to try. The importance of routine (eating at a set hour), not really aware of it. How much sleep has to do with it. General things. Any ideas?
  • 5 replies