archi

Self+Love journey

23 posts in this topic

Dyads is something that I wan to do in Center Self+Love therefore I signed for online dyads.

I wondered how self realized I am.

At first, I had dyads with somebody who wanted to open to me because I was asked to repeat communication. However, in the second set I fucked up because I jumped in on purpose, I wanted to do good but I realized that I was not asked to do it and therefore I failed and lost trust, it was a good lecture. I apologized and I accepted it but my hope was understanding why I did it. Well, what to do I have to let go.    

Today, I just finished first evening with group working and I had opportunity to have dyads with master. It was interesting to see how people are struggling at different levels. I looked like people are at different levels of spiral dynamics  but they struggle similar way, it looks like reaction to barrier is the same, banging head against the wall instead of finding the way to break or go somehow around it. 

If anybody feels he/she wants to try dyads with me feel free to contact me.

I'm really thankful for COVID lockdown in a sense that I have ability to build Ikea kitchen and at the same time listen to Leo's videos. :) 

I've just listened to stage red video and I've seen myself in certain situations in stage red. 

Not only that I had realization that when I used to play games as a teenager I appreciated more Civilization rather than Doom and similar.

It is not that I did not play Doom/Wolfenstein or similar but I got bored much earlier than some other strategic games. 

Therefore, I appreciate Leo's remark on playing games with elements of red stage in a sense that it should give red perspective and serve as some kind of bust/release of red stage behavior.  

This might be the way how to move teenagers trough stages faster than earlier generations.

Returned  from holiday. It was short but I enjoyed it. I listened to Great Minds of the Eastern Intellectual Tradition  

https://www.amazon.com/Great-Minds-Eastern-Intellectual-Tradition/dp/B00DTNVNT2

I liked it and found many things that I even never heard of, one interesting character that I', aligned with is Nagarjuna.

https://iep.utm.edu/nagarjun/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm part of online dyads group that I appreciate.

I booked flight to London and I plan to attend few days retreat.

Hopefully, second wave of COVID won't be the issue because I already cancelled previous retreat in May.

It is something that I'd like to bring into Center Self+Love.

The opening of center has still few months to go.B|