nowimhere

Trump just got impeached !

145 posts in this topic

Just now, abundance said:

That's absolutely terrible news. Unless you want to hasten the collapse of global industrial civilization.

Another 8 years of Trump and his denial & inaction on climate change is a death sentence to the planet and a segway into eco-fascism.  And that's aside from the broken healthcare system we have, the student loan crisis, increased wealth inequality, increased corruption in politics etc. None of which he will even attempt to even address. 

Then why is he always winning? 

Why do people elect him? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

Then why is he always winning? 

Why do people elect him? 

How do you define winning?

Also him having half the country's support means absolutely nothing. His voters are just as delusional as he is, hence why they voted for him. Sadly, most people are deeply misinformed and misguided (both on the left and right). The average American is fed a constant stream of lies via mainstream media and isn't open minded enough to seek out independent media, let alone do their own research to validate what their being told. 

It is for this reason that voters by and large can't be trusted to make conscionable decisions at the ballot box. 

3 hours ago, nowimhere said:

Damn just saw this.

I really hope, on the contrary, that those impeachment goes through and signals a raising in collective consciousness.

FB_IMG_15768088470962081.jpg

Do not spread this nonsense fake news here.

This is false right-wing propaganda.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/supreme-court-extend-trumps-term/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/failed-impeachment-nullify-term/

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@abundance Not everyone who votes for Trump is a deranged Trump supporter. There are desperate poor people that know the corporate Democrats won't do anything for them.

Trump is not the problem, he is a system. Everything hes doing, another Republican would do. And the corporate Democrats just go along and vote for everything he wants like drone strikes on Syria, increasing the monetary budget, strengthening the Patriot act, fracking, etc. Corporate Democrats are pro fracking, so they wouldn't make things better for the planet. Obama increased the war for oil from 2 to 7 and overproduced oil and increased fracking. The only way out of this mess is to realize this and vote for a true progressive.

Edited by Bno

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not spread this nonsense fake news here.

This is false right-wing propaganda designed for idiots.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/supreme-court-extend-trumps-term/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/failed-impeachment-nullify-term/

Dang sorry. I'm Canadian, and just saw it on my Fb feed. 

I'd really like to see this guy get impeached, fully. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

1 hour ago, nowimhere said:

just saw it on my Fb feed

Why would you trust anything in your FB feed? This is like the lowest source of garbage information. You might as well be drinking from a public toilet.

@Leo Gura - The guy that posted it is usually well researched. I know him personally. Hit me with gullibility I suppose. I'll do more fact checking moving forward. 

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

@nowimhere Fun fact: Did you know that the word "gullible" cannot be found in the dictionary?

@whoareyou Because they're not the same as to the damage they deal.

For example: Anti - Global Warming (aka "Global warming is a hoax") is far more dangerous than propaganda on the ways to solve it. 

We first have to shift the conversation to where everyone is on the same line. It's not in anyone's interest to put the cart before the horse. 

@Ero This is just laughable.

There is a lot of dangerous left wing propaganda - how to solve global warming is not one of them.

To say that one is more dangerous than other, and thus you should call only one out, is beyond stupid imo. 

Maybe you have a left-wing bias yourself?

Edited by whoareyou

@whoareyou you wanna call for left wing bias, then go for it.

Understand the FACT that no one is without bias. What Leo said about right wing propaganda is right. You are arguing unreasonably.  

4 hours ago, whoareyou said:

@Leo Gura How come you never call out left-wing propaganda?

Why do you only speak out against right-wing?

That is not true, he recently called out against a fake book announced as Jordan Peterson's in another thread in the forum, obviously done by some leftist troll.

I remember because I had not been in the forum for a long time and that caught my attention for some reason.

The problem is or should be information being false or erroneous, not right or left. In this case it's at least erroneous, he did fine calling it out, for a moment I thought that was legit.

Trump making the call in 2017 when Biden wasn't running is also just right wing propaganda, Trump has still not given the aid to Ukraine.

This Indian woman who is so eloquent is so much better for a candidate 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@tenta Neither did Obama, and good thing neither of them did. There's neo nazis in the Ukranian military and not to mention this raises military and nuclear tensions with Russia.

Also, there is no part in the transcript in which Trump said he'll withhold military aid if they don't give him information on Biden. As a matter of fact, the Ukrainian president said he didn't feel pressured. Of course, corporate Dems pretty much said "shut up, yes you were pressured!"...

I'm not just saying this to you, but anyone reading this forum, confirmation bias is to be avoided in order to have higher consciousness. Ask yourself if you're also participating in hyperpartisanship.

Edited by Bno

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@nowimhere Fun fact: Did you know that the word "gullible" cannot be found in the dictionary?

Fun Fact: All gullibility is untenable.

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

6 hours ago, nowimhere said:

@Leo Gura - almost had me there lol

:P

12 hours ago, whoareyou said:

@Leo Gura How come you never call out left-wing propaganda?

Why do you only speak out against right-wing?

A) It's a lot less prevalent.

B) If someone posts some obvious left-wing fake news, I will call it out.

C) There is a difference between merely having a left or right leaning worldview vs dilberate fake facts as in the example above.