Jkhv1

Self Inquiry Retreat

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm planning on making it an aim to find at least one week in 2020 where I go off somewhere outside of the city that I live in and do a Self Inquiry retreat.

I was just wondering how I'd go about structuring it, and so I thought I'd get you guys' opinions (especially those that have been on any form of spiritual retreat in the past) on how best to go about it eg. How much sleep? How long per self inquiry session? Mix it with meditation or no? The many other considerations that I'm sure I'm not thinking of etc etc...

Thanks! :)

Edited by Jkhv1

You need to be able to have all your food prepared and ready. Also you need to do walking meditation or your ass will cease to exist before you do trust me. Get some nice, tested psychedelics as well. Be much better

@SriBhagwanYogi I think it's best that I stick to self inquiry, as it's been a part of my sadhana for a long time now, and I've managed to perfect that technique over some time.

@Aaron p I'm afraid I'll have to stay well clear of any psychedelics... I'm in the line of work where I'll lose my job if any of that gets found in me hahaha. But food prep is a great suggestion, thanks!