Jahmaine

Where would you ACTUALLY find a hot witch girlfriend?

34 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I think of a witchy woman as being one that is interested in the spiritual in direct connection to the Earth and our more natural/instinctual nature. So, there are a ton of women out there like that. Look in any place that celebrates the divine feminine.

Such beautiful and kind words. 

I'm a practicing witch and I face a lot of stigma around me. There is a lot of taboo and stigma surrounding witches and it's very discouraging. 

I love how you used the words 'divine feminine' for my art. Thank you for the kindness and support :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

Such beautiful and kind words. 

I'm a practicing witch and I face a lot of stigma around me. There is a lot of taboo and stigma surrounding witches and it's very discouraging. 

I love how you used the words 'divine feminine' for my art. Thank you for the kindness and support :)

Thank you and you're welcome! Glad to hear that my view on witches and witchiness in general was appreciated. :) 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I found mine in the street, like 18 years ago. She was a 10. She was a dancer. She was street artist. I had seen her by my old neighborhood.

Then I saw her in my new neighborhood.

Arc: -''Hi I have seen you around XX''

After a short interaction we exchanged phone numbers. She was never my girlfriend but we went out a couple of times, and had sex once.

How do I know she was a witch? Because she told me that she cleaned her house using a blend of leafs from pine trees, eucalyptus, mint, rosemary and prolly something else. And at the end she told me: -''That's how us witches clean our houses.''

She also introduced me to salvia, the plant, not the extract. She knew where to find it, she was like a herbalist.

Arc

On 12/17/2019 at 10:43 AM, Jahmaine said:

Where would such a person be in society? Where do “witches” or those indulging in occultism, hang around? 

@Jahmaine I would create a talisman that is worn as a necklace. The talisman would be programmed to draw them close to you and draw the attention of a witch that fits a certain criteria. If it attracts any witch that fits the description in the general area to come near to you, it opens up your chances. I would have the necklace be something that a witch would recognize and then the talisman gives them a powerful urge to comment or compliment you on the necklace. That would be your cue to take it from there :)

If you buy a talisman that is already charged for that purpose, dont just leave it at that. Find a love spell online that you can do to charge the talisman with your own spell. I believe this will make it resonate with your energy better. After that, the only person that should ever touch it is you.

If you want to really step up your chances, I would create a servitor that works for you and fuse it with the talisman as a spirit "base". I have had HUGE success with servitors. The servitor's job would be to find the witch and bring her to you. I would use sigil(s) in the creation process. Six Ways by Wachter and Sorcerers Secrets by Miller will have tons of great info that should be able to get you started on this.

Of course, the more time you spend where witches go (or need to go, such as the store), the better your chances.

Edited by Matt8800

1 hour ago, Matt8800 said:

@Jahmaine I would create a talisman that is worn as a necklace. The talisman would be programmed to draw them close to you and draw the attention of a witch that fits a certain criteria. If it attracts any witch that fits the description in the general area to come near to you, it opens up your chances. I would have the necklace be something that a witch would recognize and then the talisman gives them a powerful urge to comment or compliment you on the necklace. That would be your cue to take it from there :)

If you buy a talisman that is already charged for that purpose, dont just leave it at that. Find a love spell online that you can do to charge the talisman with your own spell. I believe this will make it resonate with your energy better. After that, the only person that should ever touch it is you.

If you want to really step up your chances, I would create a servitor that works for you and fuse it with the talisman as a spirit "base". I have had HUGE success with servitors. The servitor's job would be to find the witch and bring her to you. I would use sigil(s) in the creation process. Six Ways by Wachter and Sorcerers Secrets by Miller will have tons of great info that should be able to get you started on this.

Of course, the more time you spend where witches go (or need to go, such as the store), the better your chances.

+1

Just want to add, that the talisman can not be programmed but must have a magic spell on it. To do that you would need to be a wizard as well. That concludes how you get any girl really. Become the guy they usually date.

3 hours ago, universe said:

+1

Just want to add, that the talisman can not be programmed but must have a magic spell on it. To do that you would need to be a wizard as well. That concludes how you get any girl really. Become the guy they usually date.

@universe There are ways to program it....and do it very well :)

As far as needing a wizard, once you do it yourself, YOU are the wizard. When I first started experimenting with magick, I got very big results right from the beginning.

13 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@universe There are ways to program it....and do it very well :)

As far as needing a wizard, once you do it yourself, YOU are the wizard. When I first started experimenting with magick, I got very big results right from the beginning.

@Leo Gura Can you comment on this? This challenges my paradigms very heavily and I need an authority figure to explain to me what I should think o.O

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@Jahmaine Wiccan and Pagan groups (though the real ones dont welcome strangers with no connection easily), metaphysical stores, hiking in the forest with ceremonial objects, metal shows/ goth night, herbal medicine workshops, rock and gem shows, snuggling cats, solstice ceremonies or feasts, etc 

Edited by Epiphany_Inspired
Add at user

On 12/29/2019 at 1:14 AM, LordFall said:

@Leo Gura Can you comment on this? This challenges my paradigms very heavily and I need an authority figure to explain to me what I should think o.O

@LordFall What exactly is an "authority figure" to you? Who decides they are an appropriate authority figure and by what "authority" do they decide?

Things to think about. You need to eventually learn to be your own authority figure. Nobody is going to be 100% correct so you need to learn to be your own filter.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, Jahmaine said:

Where would such a person be in society? Where do “witches” or those indulging in occultism, hang around? 

It would depend on what you really want from having a hot witch girlfriend.

I'll give my take on how to start pursuing a relationship with a witch.

The first thing I'll do is contemplate what I really want from having a relationship with a witch.

For example, I'll ask myself questions, chunking up/down and clarify my values I want to fulfill in this relationship"what do I really want with a hot witch girlfriend?", and my answer " I want a hot witch girlfriend because I want to have sex with a hot woman and be with a cool witch.". "Is hot sex and belonging with a witch what I really value", "Well, I want to be able to have amazing orgasms with this woman and feel sexually satisfied, and I do empathize with how a witch is judged by normal folk, and because of having a similar experience of being negatively judged I feel for a witch.". " Is satisfying my sexual need, my need for company, and feeling empathy values I want out of this relationship?", "Well, an image and sound in mind of a hot witch girlfriend are what's attractive to me, and a woman who's brave enough to be what she wants to be is attractive to me.". "what state do I want from a witch?", And so on until you have your set of values you want out of a relationship.

It's like winning a million dollars. You're not satisfied with just the money, or the freedom and opportunities it can give you externally, but the values and feelings that getting this amount of money would provide you, along with the state you want to satisfy in you. Once you have clarified your values and states, you move on to further clarify if those values are uniquely your own or from culture. It's not enough to be told by someone, like a family member or authority, a set of values towards relationships, and be like "well, my family is of an occult tradition, and they told me to marry a witch and to pass on 'power', 'tradition', and honor 'family', and raise the 'chosen one'.". Instead, be like "well, actually, I value in myself being cool, authenticity, freedom, and sexuality, so if a woman exhibits these values and similar, that's who I want to be in a relationship with.".

After contemplating what you actually value in this relationship, you then start visualizing, using your senses, and construct multiple visualizations that are context-based. Without context, you won't be effective in finding a hot witch girlfriend. See, hear and feel each visualization, from dating a witch to having sex with a witch to living with one. See your relationship with a hot witch girlfriend morph over time, weekly, monthly and yearly. I would first disassociate with this timeline, see myself in 3rd person being successful and modify around every element of my senses around, then associate into that me, and re-experience this success movie from 1st person view. If I can change some elements here and there and find myself experiencing more powerful states, then that's good.

If there's any resistance to these values or visualizations, I would alter how I frame the values and visualizations into a more positive one. If I catch my self-talk being negative, I would flip the frame by both changing the wording around and/or my mental tonality around into a more positive one. I would then challenge any limiting belief I might have in this relationship, and integrate any resisting part of me that has its own values with the newer part of me with its own values.

Then I would start taking action and go find these witches. Meanwhile, during/after getting dates with witches, I would match my behavior and tonality to every future date with witches, so that my voice/facial expression/body language is congruent with both my intention and her own, which helps speed up trust between you to if the prior dates you picked up any social anxiety/awkwardness in your tonality/body language which could make the other insecure about you. Be mindful of your voice/face/body!

Also, it might help if you could rehearse this and somehow seal this state into your body repeatedly so that the state is associated with a particular external part of your body or surrounding.

Also, be flexible and willing to integrate and try out many pieces of advice your receiving here, and adjust your visualizations and approaches accordingly. Very important!

What I just told you are a series of techniques found in NLP(neuro-linguistic programming), from eliciting values, reframing, visualization using all modalities, to changing sub-modalities, mapping across, using a timeline, future pasting, addressing limiting beliefs, parts-integration, calibration, and anchoring. If you are serious in actually finding a hot witch girlfriend, then NLP might help you. Or not. It all depends on you.

Good luck with your witch hunt!xD

8 hours ago, Matt8800 said:

@LordFall What exactly is an "authority figure" to you? Who decides they are an appropriate authority figure and by what "authority" do they decide?

Things to think about. You need to eventually learn to be your own authority figure. Nobody is going to be 100% correct so you need to learn to be your own filter.

Haha, it was a half-serious comment. I'd say I choose my own authority figures based on them having relating ideas to mine but in a more experienced/advanced manifestations of them. I pick them based on their ability to give me more insight than I can provide myself based on them having done so in the past. Of course, no such figure is absolute and I'd trust my judgment over theirs at the end of the day because I have to ultimately live with myself but I still do feel they offer helpful guidance which is why I was curious on Leo's opinion. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

You have to manifest them. Hot witcher boyfriends attract hot witch girlfriends.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:01 PM, Bill W said:

Let me know if you find anything as I'm in London as well and we could go on a double date just to be safe bro. 

LOOOOOL

I have read some crazy things on twitter about stuff that's perhaps related...(making a man fall in love with them by doing some crazy shiz-can mention the thing if you want)

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi