Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

All of these are real-time. I am describing a past. 

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Actually I haven't read it after i've known that we can't actually read it. (Prohibition by the prophet, because the Quran is a complete book).

I only opened it back when tsuki asked for comparison. 

When something had been filled with spiderwebs, it is the indication that it is useless. 

In other words, anything that is constant, shall be gotten rid of. 

Edited by Angelite

If something is done without sincerity, it is better if you don't do it at all. 

Hence I (/will) never do something against my will. 

Edited by Angelite

This is also a throwback. I have posted this long time ago. 

1 4 19.jpg

1/4/19

1 4 9.jpg

1/4/19

By Said Nursi. It is one of my synchronicity last last year. 

But not all spiders are evil. Some spiders can be a blessing. Sent by God to protect something. 

On my spiritual path ♥

I am, right now a bit confused on worshipping the one God. When a human being wanna be treated like god. 

I don't wanna be a slave to a human. I refuse to be a slave to a human. 

Today's Affirmation

(There is) no God but Allah. لا اله الا الله

Repeat 1000 times. 

The prophet said : " Whoever obeyed me, indeed, they have obeyed Allah. And whoever disobeyed me, indeed, they have disobeyed Allah. " 

So fear Allah and obey me. [26:150]

Only the prophet is above me.

[40:66] Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been forbidden to worship those you call upon besides Allah once the clear proofs have come to me from my Lord, and I have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds."

Many of my guru, don't wanna be treated like god , they wanna be treated with respect. 

I dreamt of "everything was made easy with the help of my brother"

Like in autopilot mode~ when things happens on its own.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "No child is born except on Al-Fitra (Islam/pure/true nature) and then his parents make him Jewish, Christian or Magian, as an animal produces a perfect young animal: do you see any part of its body amputated?"

Actually I do understand the Oneness of God. Hehe

It is reported on the authority of Abu Mu'awiya that (the Holy Prophet) said:

Every new-born baby is born on the millat (of Islam and he) remains on this until his tongue is enabled to express himself. This hadith has been narratted on the authority of Abu Mu'awiya through another chain of transmitters (and the words are):" Every child is born but on this Fitra so long as he does not express himself with his tongue."

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

No child is born but upon Fitra. He then said. Recite: The nature made by Allah in which He created man, there is no altering of Allah's nature; that is the right religion."

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abu'z Zinad from al-Araj from Abu Hurayra that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Every child is born on the fitra and it is his parents who make him a jew or a christian. Just as a camel is born whole - do you perceive any defect?" They said, "Messenger of Allah, what happens to people who die when they are (very) young?" He said, "Allah knows best what they used to do."

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

No baby is born but upon Fitra. It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist. A person said: Allah's Messenger, what is your opinion if they were to die before that (before reaching the age of adolescence when they can distinguish between right and wrong)? He said: It is Allah alone Who knows what they would be doing.

Edited by Angelite

5:75

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.

5:76

Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?"

I hope this is clear. 

If it is not, 

[6:25] And of them there are some who listen to you; but We have set veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when they come to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old."

..there's nothing I can do about it~

Goodnite. 

Paradigm Crush

. I believe in energy transmission

From earth/nature to you. 

From human to human. 

Or any other creature or creations. 

By energy I mean non-physical. 

My guru said good friendship can do this transmission. 

For example, transferring feeling full to a hungry friend. 

Edited by Angelite