Angelite

Paradigm Crush ?

114 posts in this topic

The living before the dead.

The seen before the unseen.

The male before the female. 

The weakest of houses, is the internet. 

Next, social media. 

Third, films & digital infos. (I've lost my 4 years worth of footage. Memories) 

Fourth, fiat money. 

29.The Spider

41.(The)example (of)those who take besides Allah, protectors/allies (is)like the spider who takes a house. And indeed the weakest (of)houses (is)surely (the)house (of)the spider.  If(only) they know. 

42.Indeed Allah knows what they invoke besides Him any thing. And He (is)the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

43.And those examples We set forth to mankind, but none will understand them except those of knowledge.

These verses are on another new level. But it is not contradictory to the life of this world. The same rules applies to both world. 

Let's not focus on spider webs..

Gold & silver might be a spider webs to someone else.. 

On Silence

Luqmān was once asked, "What is your wisdom?" He replied, "I do not ask what I know, nor do I utter what has no benefit for me."

1.jpg

Al-Ghazali [ 1111AD ] The Revival of Religious Sciences. 

Luqmān is a symbol of wisdom in Islam. He is not a prophet but a wise man. A chapter in the Quran is named after him [Chapter 31]. With 34 verses. 

The living before the dead.

The seen before the unseen.

The present before the absence.

The male before the female. 

On Modesty

..That they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty . That will make for greater purity for them. Light - [24:30]

"Among the things that people have found from the words of the previous prophets was : 'If you have no shame, then do as you wish.' "

~~

Edited by Angelite

• ...Allah knows all that you reveal and you conceal. [5:99]
  • Undoubtedly Allah does know what they conceal, and what they reveal: verily He loves not the arrogant. [16:23]
  • (Allah) knows of (the tricks) that deceive with the eyes, and all that the hearts (of men) conceal. [40:19]

The satans only knows of what's visible to the eye. They didn't know what is in every hearts..

Their judgement..is based on what's visible. 

The only thing that is to be said :

[you x everything] < Allah

[21:108] Say, "It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so will you be in submission to Him?"

[21:109] But if they turn away, then say, "I have announced to [all of] you equally. And I know not whether near or far is that which you are promised.

[21:110] Indeed, He knows what is declared of speech, and He knows what you conceal.

To be honest, I never really care if someone were to be muslim or not a muslim. Or whether someone is to be in Hell or heaven. Or whether someone understand truth or doesn't. 

I don't care whether the person i'm talking to is a muslim or non-muslim. Or whatever other variables of who they are. As long as you don't take away from me what u shouldn't. As long as you don't messed up with my rights. Or my way.

The rest is whatever. Do as you wishes ,as long as it doesn't get into my way. Me & the works that I do. 

Curse be upon those who messed up with other people's rights. Curse be upon those who made false assumptions and spreads lies. Curse be upon them. By God's Will. 

[7:164]And when a community among them said, "Why do you advise [or warn] a people whom Allah is [about] to destroy or to punish with a severe punishment?" they [the advisors] said, "To be absolved before your Lord and perhaps they may fear Him."

Edited by Angelite

Or rather ,

Curse be upon those who made false assumptions and spreads lies. Curse be upon them. By God's Will. 

The Highest 

Hold (to) forgiveness

and enjoin the good

and turn away from the ignorant.

[7:199] 

Edited by Angelite

Anyone who made false assumptions about me, from this moment onwards, will be cursed for life. 

6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite

What does this mean?

Simply to stop the ongoing untruth/fitna/lies/imaginations. 

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite Stop the one's on the forum? Or just people in life in general?

Also, was "me" in that context you or god?

Ah it's not for you. But the ones that started from the forum, that extends to the outside and all other beings. 

"Me" in this context is @Angelite

Not my real life self. (From your pov it would be angelite). 

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Why would you want curse people?

54 minutes ago, Angelite said:

Simply to stop the ongoing untruth/fitna/lies/imaginations. 

18 hours ago, Angelite said:

Or rather ,

Curse be upon those who made false assumptions and spreads lies. Curse be upon them. By God's Will. 

False assumptions is equivalent to fitna in Arabic. It is an unacceptable act in my culture. Unless you know the validity of something for real, only then you can spread it. Or even speak about it. Or even think about it. Anything less than truth, is unacceptable. For example,

• Assumptions
  • Fantasies
  • Lies
  • Imaginations

If you don't know the validity of something, do not assume. 

It's good if you ask directly to the person involved to resolved your unsurety. 

I'm saying this in general. 

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite So right now i'm not happy or enlightened. But i try to give advice to people on this forum based on the knowledge i've acquired on this stuff? Is that an example of a fitna?

No ~~ that's your preference. (It's safer if you only speak about yourself. If you wanna speak about others, make sure that it is true.)

Fitna is when it involves other people whom you speak lies about. When a distorted judgement is made about something or someone. 

A false assumption. A false judgement. When you said something untrue. Be it in politics. People, or other things. 

Edited by Angelite

29 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How do i crush your paradigm?

Do not ask me how question. If you find something wrong with my paradigm you can point it out to me. Let's see if yours is better. 

On Fitna

Behold, ye received it on your tongues, and said out of your mouths things of which ye had no knowledge; and ye thought it to be a light matter, while it was most serious in the sight of Allah. [24:15] -Light-

Today is Friday, so I wanna turn my curses into neutrality. 

[6:54]And when those come to you who believe in Our verses, say, "Peace be upon you. Your Lord has decreed upon Himself mercy: that any of you who does wrong out of ignorance and then repents after that and corrects himself - indeed, He is Forgiving and Merciful."

41 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Angelite Why do you cling to the teachings of Islam? It seems you rely almost exclusively teachings from the Quaran or Hadiths. From my point of view Islam is just like Christianity, Hinduism, etc. It points to the truth, and has guided people more many centuries. But the religions are divisive and we can retain the teachings of god without creating the divisiveness of people belonging to different religions. Look at how much conflict exists because of Jews vs Muslims vs Christians.

Because Islam contains all other religion. Like a summary of everything. In a relatively small book. It's the balanced / middle path. 

From Jesus to Moses to other prophets. It is a complete guidance. Complete map. 

Blessed Wall

Allah had promised that the wall will be destroyed. The good and the bad will be mixed together. 

Now that it haven't occured , let us bask in this blessings.