VeganAwake

Non-duality explained by a Master... includes Duality is an illusion!!

41 posts in this topic

@Nak Khid This isn't an intellectual analysis of sentence structure. It is revealed through direct experience. As I mentioned, a good exercise is to sit in one's kitchen (including some broccoli) until the direct experience of One is revealed. At that point, One will not care about silly logical thought constructs of sentence structure. The direct experience is much much deeper and profound than that. 

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

"Broccoli vs. Not Broccoli" is a duality. 

20 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Nak Khid This isn't an intellectual analysis of sentence structure. It is revealed through direct experience. As I mentioned, a good exercise is to sit in one's kitchen (including some broccoli) until the direct experience of One is revealed.

you've done that in the kitchen with broccoli ? 

9 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

you've done that in the kitchen with broccoli ? 

It can be done anywhere. I just gave a kitchen example to go along with the broccoli theme of your post. 

@LfcCharlie4  In my experience bro the higher self is just another version of the lower self. The thing is, there is still a ME... a separate sense of self that claims its just oneness.

Both of these senses of self can be completely dropped it's a trip.

You turn your head when someone calls your name because that's the conditioned body mind just reacting... it doesn't mean there is a ME inside of that body.

Let me know if you understand what I'm talking about it's pretty radical ❤

There literally is no one here...lol

It's just THIS!!

No purpose no meaning just THIS....hahaha

It's too radical ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@VeganAwake  Personal questions if you don't mind. 

- The Navy accommodates vegans?   How is the food?

-  While being in the Navy does your spirituality every come up in your service time or only when you are talking to people casually ?

- Is it basically true that people who go into the army and marines now are interested in military action put could come home with PTSD but if you join the Navy or Airforce  you get the same benefits with much less combat risks?

37 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

@VeganAwake  Personal questions if you don't mind. 

- The Navy accommodates vegans?   How is the food?

-  While being in the Navy does your spirituality every come up in your service time or only when you are talking to people casually ?

- Is it basically true that people who go into the army and marines now are interested in military action put could come home with PTSD but if you join the Navy or Airforce  you get the same benefits with much less combat risks?

I don't mind ?

They Don't Really accommodate but there are plenty of vegetarian options and it seems to be getting better every year.

Most people don't talk about their spirituality at work but I've talked to several military chaplains and counselors while being in the military. They're supportive for the most part as long as you don't act like you're going crazy haha...

Most people I work with realize I think outside the box and look at things a lot different than most..

Yes I would recommend the Air Force Coast Guard or navy if you're avoiding combat. There will always be a risk in the military in general but it's much less in those services.

Honestly the military is a wild ride I would recommend it to anybody for at least one tour...

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

@Highest

An image comes to mind of ‘where you’re comin from’, as an ascension which once transcended, what is attained is effortless permanent residence in the highest possible state. That accurate of how you size this path up?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@NahmYes permanent Pure Consciousness @VeganAwakePractises, Practises makes perfection. 

Aldo effortless ufff it is possible is it. Yes kiddo. Ok we need some work then. Insane stuff.nah it's normal. You just didn't get use to it yet. 

53 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Yes I would recommend the Air Force Coast Guard or navy if you're avoiding combat. There will always be a risk in the military in general but it's much less in those services.

Honestly the military is a wild ride I would recommend it to anybody for at least one tour...

What's wild about it if you are not in combat? 

Also over your near 20 in the Navy how much indoctrination do you get as to "enemies" .  How much does that get talked about on an official basis?  A lot or a little?  

Also how did your spirituality emerge?   Was it in reaction to being in the military or did it have nothing to do with it?  Did it come about literally while working in the Navy? Was it speaked by the internet or on leave or some special experience?  What were the circumstances.?
It's interesting your circumstances seem to be pretty unusual.

1 hour ago, Nak Khid said:

What's wild about it if you are not in combat? 

Also over your near 20 in the Navy how much indoctrination do you get as to "enemies" .  How much does that get talked about on an official basis?  A lot or a little?  

Also how did your spirituality emerge?   Was it in reaction to being in the military or did it have nothing to do with it?  Did it come about literally while working in the Navy? Was it speaked by the internet or on leave or some special experience?  What were the circumstances.?
It's interesting your circumstances seem to be pretty unusual.

Just working for the government alone is a wild ride but I've also traveled all over the world and experienced a lot of cool things. I've been to Kuwait Honduras Afghanistan Dubai Lebanon Italy Greece Spain Japan Ireland.

We're a small group that does construction so we don't worry about the enemy too much because we usually have a marine task force that protects us.

My spirituality came upon from going vegan overnight. I realized the truth was right under my nose and it was probably the same about spirituality God Etc...

I was a die-hard Seeker that didn't stop for 2 years straight... I was reading 7 or 8 spiritual books and doing meditation every single day I would even do it on my training exercises in the porta potty it was my top priority. At the time I didn't even know what was happening. 

About a year and a half ago I experienced a deep Awakening where I realized there wasn't a ME..

After that I untangled from social conditioning and snapped out of The Matrix. I have suffered a lot as my father was very verbally abusive and I don't really like the military but I just forced myself to stay in for the retirement money lol... I'm sure both had something to do with my Awakening.

I would consider myself a truth-seeker I can spot the truth from a mile away I don't know why I've just always been good at it.

Here is a video that describes almost my exact experience... it explained everything I was confused about ❤

I agree I think my circumstances are pretty rare but it's the absolute ?

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@NahmYes permanent Pure Consciousness @VeganAwakePractises, Practises makes perfection. 

Aldo effortless ufff it is possible is it. Yes kiddo. Ok we need some work then. Insane stuff.nah it's normal. You just didn't get use to it yet. 

You don't even exist what are you practicing ❤ ?

3 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

You don't even exist what are you practicing ❤ ?

The final awakening, so callled the end-of-suffering, did it happen after a meditation session? or reading a book?

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@VeganAwake Good share. "What the individual seeks is the end of the seeker" -Nisargadatta

Pure simple truth..?

36 minutes ago, Blissout said:

The final awakening, so callled the end-of-suffering, did it happen after a meditation session? or reading a book?

Recognize the sense of "ME" residing in the body is an illusion. Turn within and try to find where your located in the body itself. 

Who are you, where are you, what makes up the ME. 

Just check it out..

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Also note that language is inherently dualistic so you can't get to total non-duality with words.  Non-duality and duality is a duality that must collapse.

This duality collapses only in Absolute S.ilence.

24 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

23 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Recognize the sense of "ME" residing in the body is an illusion. Turn within and try to find where your located in the body itself. 

Who are you, where are you, what makes up the ME. 

Just check it out..

There is just spacious awareness when attempting to look. of course I cant something called a ME

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

@LfcCharlie4  In my experience bro the higher self is just another version of the lower self. The thing is, there is still a ME... a separate sense of self that claims its just oneness.

Both of these senses of self can be completely dropped it's a trip.

You turn your head when someone calls your name because that's the conditioned body mind just reacting... it doesn't mean there is a ME inside of that body.

Let me know if you understand what I'm talking about it's pretty radical ❤

There literally is no one here...lol

It's just THIS!!

No purpose no meaning just THIS....hahaha

It's too radical ?

You must establish yourself firmly and effortlessly in this “state without no -state. “ You must remain permanently aware in this substrate of Peace, because all are born in it and all die in it. This Silence is eternal .Only from this Quietness can you see that this game is played only by self-awareness. This is how you act without doing any action. Thus you can function in the world unaffected by the world, because you are always Pure Consciousness..

THIS is still something ?

THIS is beyond THIS.❤️

2 hours ago, Eu Sint said:

This duality collapses only in Absolute S.ilence.

??❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Eu Sint ❤ thank you!