undeather

434 - The guy who can talk to machine elves (Incredibly intersting)

23 posts in this topic

Around a year ago, I came across this youtube channel called "434".
Its about this guy who claims that under the influence of psychodelic substances, he is able to get in contact with certain "hyperspace, elf-like entities" and ask them questions about reality. I have no doubt that this guy actually experiences the stuff he mentions, since those encounters with machine like elf entities during psychodelic journeys are super common to begin with (Terrence Mckenna, Joe Rogan..).

Its really fun to get through his videos because they contain some important spiritual truths and can be super motivating.
I will share my most favorite episodes here, but I would encourage you to watch for yourself! 

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Been listening to his content for a few months, Leo recommended the channel via his Blog if I remember correctly. Have no idea about Machine Elves but you can def tell he is coming from a highly conscious and at peace place. A lot of it sounds wacky as fuck but I've got to keep an open mind. He says too many things that feel right for me to outrightly dismiss the other parts of which I have no familiarity with.

@Leo GuraLeo! Have you been observing 434's content recently since you suggested it? If so, what are your thoughts on his teachings and messages? Anyone else are to chp in and share their thoughts? :) 

Edited by SoothedByRain

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

12 hours ago, SoothedByRain said:

Have you been observing 434's content recently since you suggested it? If so, what are your thoughts on his teachings and messages?

I have not.

I basically don't consume spiritual teachings any more. As I have my own personal and deeper understandings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Cheer for your time and response.

Beard Tickles!!

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa 

I played around with the machine elves for a bit but you eventually tap into your higher self and realize oneness, there is only one of us here and they all vanish in that moment of realization into nothingness and you are only left with yourself. One infinite energy. Machine elves are there to help those who don't truly know themselves as fundamentally as others, as for when you truly know the SELF, all illusions regardless of dimension of space/time cease to exist and oneness is experienced directly as yourself, through yourself. I guess you could say the superconsciousness creates them as guides and assistance for those who are more integrated within the human mind/complex, to believe in something when it appears as a higher power or energy thus becomes more easily acceptable to surrender to a higher divine energy but when one knows his own divinity there is of no need for any extensions or distortions to manifest. That's how i see it at least, i haven't delved in a long while because i got the message so i am enjoying the playfulness of life because at the end of the day, there is no escaping the eternal self. I find more growth and gradual integration in milder doses of mushrooms and cannabis from time to time and especially in nature paired with meditative, trance and spiritual practice. Its all for play nowadays :) Infinite Love.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

My last 4 mush trips i meet machiene elves they told me many things, last time it was like they where operating me my lower back. After that i thought how can these machiene elves be real since i am only one there is and they dissapeard and then it was pure non duality.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Self ;)

37 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

My last 4 mush trips i meet machiene elves they told me many things, last time it was like they where operating me my lower back. After that i thought how can these machiene elves be real since i am only one there is and they dissapeard and then it was pure non duality.

Wow. Imagine my luck, I went to Kodaikanal last December and couldn't get shrooms. 

58 minutes ago, assx95 said:

Wow. Imagine my luck, I went to Kodaikanal last December and couldn't get shrooms. 

I have connections there. You wont get it in kodaikanal. You have to go inside.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

1 hour ago, Harikrishnan said:

I have connections there. You wont get it in kodaikanal. You have to go inside.

I see. It's wonderfully green and cool there, though. 

48 minutes ago, assx95 said:

I see. It's wonderfully green and cool there, though. 

Yeah. Manavannur is more beautiful ?

9 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Yeah. Manavannur is more beautiful ?

:D

@undeather I also discovered the 434 channel, very interesting stuff. Thanks for posting his info here, it may lead others to try his methods and we need more people to awaken!

@Leo Gura You literally decoded the whole idea in just one word xD Great stuff brother!

And @pluto Your description and understanding of what these manifestations are is truly remarkable, makes complete sense. Love this forum!

On 12/16/2019 at 10:16 PM, Leo Gura said:

I have not.

I basically don't consume spiritual teachings any more. As I have my own personal and deeper understandings.

Dang do you still hold true to the concept of lifelong learning? And if so, in what form does it change into?

8 hours ago, longusername12345 said:

Dang do you still hold true to the concept of lifelong learning?

Yes, of course.

I have tons more to learn.

And if so, in what form does it change into?

When it comes to practical, non-spiritual topics, I have to learn it just like anyone else. Study & practice.

When it comes to metaphysical & spiritual insights & learnings, that cannot come from humans for me any more. It has to come from God. In the end, all human spiritual teachings are lame.

You must leave all human gurus behind at some point.

I literally just had an awakening to Love then went to open my phone and it was 4:33. I waited to unlock my phone until it hit 4:34 intentionally as a bit of homage to 434. 

You can get direct conversation with Peter (434 YT creator) if you pay a donation for his time. Throw him $50-$100 for an hour or maybe more if he’s got time, and I promise you it will be worth it. He’s a beautiful soul. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY