Jahmaine

What’s the next division if everyone becomes awake?

6 posts in this topic

In the theme of Leo’s video about Unity vs Division, he was talking about how a collection of divisions come together and unite, then go through the process again as a new division and then unite again down the line. So if everyone went from being unconscious and divided to conscious and united, what would be the next division from that standpoint? And I guess what would we the unify into after that? 

Edited by Jahmaine
Typo

If everyone were totally awake then there would not be a division whatsoever, at least from the point of view of all former humans (;

We will divide by the degrees of awakening.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

1 minute ago, Nivsch said:

We will divide by the degrees of awakening.

How is that any different than what we are right now?

@assx95 it's true that right now we could already imagine that we are divided by our degrees of awakening.

I think what Nivsch is saying is that the extent to which the average person is considered awake would be greater than it is now.

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

18 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

I think what Nivsch is saying is that the extent to which the average person is considered awake would be greater than it is now.

I am getting a deja vu that I've seen this before, and that the answer is that : Whatever happens, it happens right now.