Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrewNows

“They can’t hide it anymore”

10 posts in this topic

Who’s seen the Netflix Documentary, “Unacknowledged”? 

what i ask myself lately is: if we could even accept aliens not having human form, because we are so selfbiased on this human form - or would we even accept them having intelligence if they would not be able to communicate in one of the languages we could understand. besides that we might not be able to understand them... what if we would encounter aliens to be super tiny like microscopic or maybe to be superorganisms? what if the aliens we could meet on another planet would already live here on earth, what if we might be extra terrestrial ourselves or at least our dna? if we would find bacteria for example or mushrooms on other planets, would we then think it came from earth or would we think we came from there? or what if aliens would not even have dna? - how would we know if they are maybe not more intelligent than we are just on another level, the same we can`t say a hundred percent that trees are not intelligent, maybe. what if intelligence is really not measurable with the human mind, because it`s too small a measuring stick?

Edited by remember

@remember haha exactly. One of this guys videos, not sure which, he talks about humans as actually being extra(sensory)-terrestrials, or angels having lost their wings 

So it turns out to be human after all.

The search continues I guess! 

Imagine having that creepy thing wiggling around in your belly! 

Haha!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think the first aliens we find will be very simple micro organisms within our solar system.  The possibilities are obviously endless though.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Imagine having that creepy thing wiggling around in your belly! 

Haha!

i don`t think it would be creepy. and a mother who bears it would be sad. it`s not something strange but made of love. all skeletons and mummies look creepy, just because it`s super tiny and a little different doesn`t make it creepy. the mom must have loved her, they say she was mummified.

does it creep you out that microorganisms live in your gut, on your skin? or your gut is wiggling around in your belly? some of them might be pathogenic. some people are getting creeped out by that. or the dustmites in your carpet? did you ever see how they look? the surface of everything is full of tiny strange looking animals. all of earth is full of tiny strange looking animals. some of them don`t just look creepy they might actually kill you and some of them hold you alive.

Edited by remember