Higher

I am God

18 posts in this topic

I want to share 3 conscious insights/realizations I've had for the last 7 years emerging from intense meditation, contemplation, and self-inquiry. No psychedelics used. Just some weed here and now to speed things up. 

1. I am the One and Only. This realization produced the feeling that I'm all Alone. I became conscious that I am everything and everyone. There is ultimately only I. The One Infinite Self which is Everything and Everyone is none other than I. 

2. I created everything including myself. All that exists, I created it. I even created myself, showing just how totally One I am. I became conscious of this while smoking some powerful weed. 

3. I am God. This realization came after years of spiritual work. I was again smoking some good powerful weed and became conscious that I am God and Infinite. The experiene cannot be explained by the mind and no mind can imagine this. Never the less, this is the ultimate absolute Truth. 

I'm not enlightened, the ego-mind is still an issue. Altough it seems like I have become conscious of the highest truths, there are degrees to them. I don't feel they have been complete. There is incredible amounts of consciousness work to be done. I'm only 25, the path has just begun. 

Consciousness has heightened slowly by the years. Right now, for the last 6 months, I feel consciousness going back to sleep. I have not experienced the intense level of consciousness produced by psycadelics like 5-meo. My mind cannot even fathom these radical extreme states of consciousness. 

But God is not an idea or something. God is as actual and real as it gets. God is none other than YOU! 

@Higher Time to upgrade from weed ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Higher Time to upgrade from weed ;)

I will, when I feel ready for it etc. Altough time is not the problem, the problem is getting my hands on psycadelics like dmt, lsd, never the less 5-meo where I live. I have considered a 5-meo retreat, it's just so expensive. I must, just out of pure curiousity and fascination, try these substances and see these radical states of consciousness. 

And I will one day. Some way or another. 

I was gonna start a thread about it but I figured it was a bit trivial of a topic and had been talked about enough, but what role does weed play in enlightenment? I smoke weed and have had many incredible realizations from it. Whenever I smoke, even just a little, I can easily slip into a state of no self, and it makes meditation and a lot of higher Truths much easier to access, and I usually am able to take those experiences sober and contemplate them so that I can better incorporate them and grow from it. However, it's often times a lot less clear with weed in comparison to psychadelics whether or not my realizations are deluded or actually True. 

2 minutes ago, Dlavjr said:

I was gonna start a thread about it but I figured it was a bit trivial of a topic and had been talked about enough, but what role does weed play in enlightenment? I smoke weed and have had many incredible realizations from it. Whenever I smoke, even just a little, I can easily slip into a state of no self, and it makes meditation and a lot of higher Truths much easier to access, and I usually am able to take those experiences sober and contemplate them so that I can better incorporate them and grow from it. However, it's often times a lot less clear with weed in comparison to psychadelics whether or not my realizations are deluded or actually True. 

I agree. To me as well it's easier to slip into different degrees of consciousness states, like no-self, Self with a capital S, samadhi experiences etc when I smoke. I believe weed has it role in enlightenment, but you must do the dirty work before and after. I use to do consciousness work months before I decide to smoke for some days, and then I go back to the work. 

The question of Truth and delusion is a good one. I know how to distinquish those two, I see Truth when it's true and delusion when I see it, this requires a lot of self honesty. It's not easily explained how I do this with the mind, you have to find your own way. 

But just be careful and conscious of how the mind interprets and creates a story about the experience. It's never the case. The key is to stay in the present moment, very focused and still, and becoming conscious of whatever you become conscious of. Whatever the mind says, it doesn't matter. It's secondary to conscious experience. Conscious experience or realization is primary. 

12 minutes ago, Higher said:

I agree. To me as well it's easier to slip into different degrees of consciousness states, like no-self, Self with a capital S, samadhi experiences etc when I smoke. I believe weed has it role in enlightenment, but you must do the dirty work before and after. I use to do consciousness work months before I decide to smoke for some days, and then I go back to the work. 

The question of Truth and delusion is a good one. I know how to distinquish those two, I see Truth when it's true and delusion when I see it, this requires a lot of self honesty. It's not easily explained how I do this with the mind, you have to find your own way. 

But just be careful and conscious of how the mind interprets and creates a story about the experience. It's never the case. The key is to stay in the present moment, very focused and still, and becoming conscious of whatever you become conscious of. Whatever the mind says, it doesn't matter. It's secondary to conscious experience. Conscious experience or realization is primary. 

So for the sake of clarification, because I feel if I can put it in my own words then I can properly understand, Truth is in the experience of present moment, reality as it's happening, and rather than analyzing Truth (because then it becomes thought and delusion), Truth should be objectively viewed and felt with the senses. I feel like I get caught up with thought and substance over consciousness and Truth, because often times I can't make out what's what, and I end up looping myself time after time, which is why, like you said, before and after smoking weed I need to cease the mindless chatter and try to let my discoveries settle and accept them before I really make any progress. Often times when I do make discoveries on weed, I feel a sense of anxiety, and I can't come to terms with it until I've meditated and contemplated it while sober, and the anxiety will cease in all states. 

34 minutes ago, Dlavjr said:

So for the sake of clarification, because I feel if I can put it in my own words then I can properly understand, Truth is in the experience of present moment, reality as it's happening, and rather than analyzing Truth (because then it becomes thought and delusion), Truth should be objectively viewed and felt with the senses. I feel like I get caught up with thought and substance over consciousness and Truth, because often times I can't make out what's what, and I end up looping myself time after time, which is why, like you said, before and after smoking weed I need to cease the mindless chatter and try to let my discoveries settle and accept them before I really make any progress. Often times when I do make discoveries on weed, I feel a sense of anxiety, and I can't come to terms with it until I've meditated and contemplated it while sober, and the anxiety will cease in all states. 

Yes. Don't analyse, still your mind and be focused in the present moment. Do this right before smoking and stay in that. I find that the mind gets more quiet when I smoke, but to stay focused in the present moment or Now and not get disturbed by the mind, that requires exerice. It's worth it since as the mind becomes more still, so becomes your conscious aware experience deeper. 

2 hours ago, Higher said:

I will, when I feel ready for it etc. Altough time is not the problem, the problem is getting my hands on psycadelics like dmt, lsd, never the less 5-meo where I live. I have considered a 5-meo retreat, it's just so expensive. I must, just out of pure curiousity and fascination, try these substances and see these radical states of consciousness. 

And I will one day. Some way or another. 

I saved for almost a year to go to a 5-meo-dmt retreat. Best money i ever spent. 

I know this is a bit against the grain but my opinion is that drugs create powerful illusions but they have nothing to do with truth. I do of course realize that everything is an illusion.

3 minutes ago, mike1111 said:

I know this is a bit against the grain but my opinion is that drugs create powerful illusions but they have nothing to do with truth. I do of course realize that everything is an illusion.

3 hours ago, ThomasT said:

I saved for almost a year to go to a 5-meo-dmt retreat. Best money i ever spent. 

@ThomasT Nice. First things first, but I will probably save for it one day and go for it, God willing. 

@mike1111 They don't. The mind is the creator of illusions, the ego itself is the illusion. Psycadelics can show this. But yes, weed is nothing compared to 5-meo, lsd, dmt, mushrooms. 

I am conscious of the grand illusion. I am conscious of how infinitely far away from reaching the Absolute I am, the Truth. Altough I am the Absolute right now and this very present moment, this very experience is the Absolute - it's still filled with egoic filthy delusions. 

I am conscious that the only way out of this illusion or dream is to literally die aka absolute ego death. And I'm conscious that I won't be able to die without the help of something as direct and powerful as 5-meo.

"I said, Oh Allah (God) what is the way to you? And Allah said, leave yourself and come." - Bayazid Bastami

Sounds like God to me. Sounds like the porpouse of psycadelics like 5-meo itself is this. 

❤️❤️

Edited by Higher

@ThomasT To be honest, the only thing preventing me from saving to a 5-meo retreat which would only take me like 4-5 months is my girlfriend. I'm afraid I will lose her. I love her so much but I know the power of truth, that my love for her cannot win over Truth. Maybe I'm just deluded, maybe this not how it is and will be. But it just feels this way, an intuitive feeling. 

This is pure weakness of mine, a pure delusion. But I just realized that if I truly love her, nothing can take it away. It can only increase it, for the Truth itself is love. If I can accept and love her for who she is now, I can do the same no matter what degree of awakening.

This will test love. If I'm not willing to test my own love for her, then she is not worthy of me. 

32 minutes ago, Higher said:

@ThomasT To be honest, the only thing preventing me from saving to a 5-meo retreat which would only take me like 4-5 months is my girlfriend. I'm afraid I will lose her. I love her so much but I know the power of truth, that my love for her cannot win over Truth. Maybe I'm just deluded, maybe this not how it is and will be. But it just feels this way, an intuitive feeling. 

6 hours ago, Higher said:

I had the same worry, maybe she will and maybe she won't, i dont know your situation. Is she firmly apposed to psychs in general? 

Let her know how important it is for you. Maybe talk it out and express your concerns and she can do the same? Correct some stigma if necessary 

9 minutes ago, ThomasT said:

I had the same worry, maybe she will and maybe she won't, i dont know your situation. Is she firmly apposed to psychs in general? 

Let her know how important it is for you. Maybe talk it out and express your concerns and she can do the same? Correct some stigma if necessary 

I can't find a way to talk with her about anything spiritual. So yeah, I can't really say that I will do 5-meo. I actually told her that I considered doing dmt once and she went crazy, telling me to never do it and all the bad stuff that could happen to me, so I said okay I won't do it just keep her quiet.

I will do it never the less. I will let whatever happens happen.