Spiral Wizard

Why is Sadhguru engaging in discussions & interviews

23 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@Leo Gura

What's wrong with marketing? 

Nothing is wrong with anything.

It's just not a means of you reaching Truth. If you're looking for a public debate to reveal some deep truth to you, you're not getting what this work entails. The real work is completely internal. You should not expect anyone to prove or explain anything to you. Turn inward. Turn to direct experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's just not a means of you reaching Truth. If you're looking for a public debate to reveal some deep truth to you, you're not getting what this work entails. The real work is completely internal. You should not expect anyone to prove or explain anything to you. Turn inward. Turn to direct experience.

The good thing about Sadhguru imho is, that he also points all the time to turning inward, and that he's very focused on the basics, on 'well-being' as he says so often, which covers topics like the right food, exercise and mindset in order to enhance personal and social life. 

I remember in a talk he said, that if someone is aiming for more (enlightenment), that could be accomplished too and there are techniques that can be taught for that in case someone wants to go that far. But for the regular person, which is most of us, life quality can be dramatically enhanced by getting the basics right. 

Leo's teachings go very deep to the core and are for a very particular audience only. Sadhguru is more focused on the broad spectrum of day to day life, as he understands that it is what human life needs right now the most. It also alignes well with the spiral dynamics model if you ask me. I'm really happy that both show up publicly and spread the word. Is it the truth itself? Sure not. But good pointers... 

@Leo Gura

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't see no problem in that.