Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fede83

Should I just let it go ?

6 posts in this topic

Should I just keep letting go..even if someone is intentionally trying to provoke me with bad reaction and words? I feel like sometime I’m struggling on this..I don’t wanna get involved for not  attracting negative energy to my side..but I permit people to treat me bad sometime and my answer is indifference usually like is never happen..should I keep letting go like that ? The negative energy for getting involved in a discussion is real ? Or my mind still making up stories and let me believe they are all real ?

much love ❤️ ❤️

1 hour ago, Fede83 said:

I permit people to treat me bad sometime 

Here's your problem. Yes you can let it go on some occasions but you also need to look at your own personal boundaries. Why would you permit yourself to be treated this way? Why does this keep happening? In certain situations it's about being assertive and managing your self worth. 

@Fede83 Keep letting go. That will eventually encompass letting go of people who make you feel like wanting to let go.

13 hours ago, Surfingthewave said:

Here's your problem. Yes you can let it go on some occasions but you also need to look at your own personal boundaries. Why would you permit yourself to be treated this way? Why does this keep happening? In certain situations it's about being assertive and managing your self worth. 

Yes ur right,I probably misunderstood a bit the concept of letting go. ❤️

13 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Fede83 Keep letting go. That will eventually encompass letting go of people who make you feel like wanting to let go.

U think ? I also want to keep letting go but there is some feeling about which isn’t always right..my self worth and esteem is gonna take a hit if I keep letting go without respect myself don’t u think? ❤️

13 hours ago, Cykaaaa said:

Letting go doesn't mean that you let others walk all over you. You HAVE to stand up for yourself sometimes - this doesn't attract negative energy, unless you do it in a toxic way or sth.

I'd suggest you do some real self-esteem work first. Of course you can practice letting things go on the side, but definitely don't dismiss the fact that some guy is spitting on you. Try to cut off such people from your life. Stand up for yourself.

Don't necessarily get into stupid fights, but watch/read some stuff on self-esteem and realize that you have real value and none of the bad words can even remotely touch you if you don't believe them.

Do u suggest me any reading book title ? Also I completely agree with u..i focus too much on keep my positive vibes all the time instead of respect more my self worth and be more assertive ❤️

19 hours ago, Fede83 said:

Should I just keep letting go..even if someone is intentionally trying to provoke me with bad reaction and words? I feel like sometime I’m struggling on this..I don’t wanna get involved for not  attracting negative energy to my side..but I permit people to treat me bad sometime and my answer is indifference usually like is never happen..should I keep letting go like that ? The negative energy for getting involved in a discussion is real ? Or my mind still making up stories and let me believe they are all real ?

much love ❤️ ❤️

Ciao, mio amicho! 

This is spiritual bypassing. 
Stop with all that positive/negative energy bullshit right now - its not a usefull concept to deal with your problem. You are making up stories. 

Its perfectly fine and also necessary to stand up for yourself if needed. Do it conciously, but  DO IT!
Its better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

The best way I encountered to deal with that problem is learning some kind of martial art.
Not because you want to break someones bones - but there is something kinda magical happening if you feel like you can defend yourself in a certain situation. Your vibe/"energy" changes and people wont fuck with you that often. People propably pick on you because you seem like an easy target, thats what has to change. Really consider that. Its much, much, much more useful than reading a book about self-esteem or other theoretical stuff like that.

Love,

undeather

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

20 hours ago, Fede83 said:

much love ❤️ ❤️

The negative energy for getting yourself involved is real. Ignore all devilry at all costs, don't give your power and energy away to ignorant fools. This is not a weakness but a very deep and big strenght. 

It has been said that Bayazid told a seeker to attract blame from his whole town by getting all children to get around him, telling them to smack his face for 1 walnut, 2 walnuts for 2 smacks and so on.

In complete shock, the seeker cried, "Glory be to God! There is no God but God!". 

Bayazid said he wouldn’t be able to do this before telling him to do so, and nor did he.