Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
undeather

Sam Harris Podcast with Donald Hoffman

3 posts in this topic

One of the most interesting podcasts I have listened to in the last years.
First hour is for free, then there is a paywall for the remaining 2 hours. 

Donald Hoffmans work might be a crucial stepping stone for mainstream science to finally get more into the ontological roots of conciousness as a fundation of reality. Hoffman recently spoke at a science an non-duality conference, which you can find on youtube. 

https://samharris.org/podcasts/178-reality-illusion/

enjoy!

MD. Internal medicine/gastroenterology - Evidence based integral health approaches

"Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
- Rainer Maria Rilke

Is Sam starting to put part of his podcast behind a pay wall now? I really like the podcast, but i stopped listening when he got away from meditation topics and got more political.

I would recommend Donald Hoffman’s TED talk about ‘Do we see Reality as it really is’ ..... this really helped me to put some good chinks in the armor of my worldview.... (He doesn’t take it to the final Ultimate conclusion... because I’m not sure he’s seen it himself.. or at least hasn’t presented it like he has)

Edited by Freyah