FoxFoxFox

I am enlightend. I will answer your questions for a short while.

82 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. A few months ago I used to visit this forum regularly, but I decided to stop for various reasons. At the time I have already had many spiritual experiences, but still had doubts regarding my actual understanding - or "enlightenment" so to speak. Well I can now confidently say that I have gotten the full picture and woken up as they say. The realization came in a flash when I fully realized what exactly is meant by "it all happens within you". Basically, I became aware of how reality exists within consciousness rather than vice-versa - or how consciousness or "you" is really the only thing there is. This idea is sometimes worded as "I am that I am" or "Jehova (That/You I am)" etc, but really, how it is called is not important, rather it's important to become cognizant of it directly, and in the moment.

Anyways, my purpose here is that I am going to be briefly available to answer some questions. I do this as a sort of thank you to this community, since I have asked numerous questions here myself, and I thought it would be nice to return the favor since I am in a position to finally be useful to seekers.

So ask your questions and I will come around and answer as many as I can before i move on again.

One thing: I am not here to play mind games or to be tested. Feel free to ask whatever you wand, but I will only answer questions which I feel will be beneficial to the questioner to hear an answer for.

I hope you realize that you can have that realization more then just 1 time right? I'm still learning daily yet I've had that "enlightenment moment " happen so many times over the years that I've lost count.  So don't let your confidence make a fool out of you.

@Bill W Yes I am. 

@FoxFoxFox What is creation? 

You know kiddo what all of this is. It is just there is like real room where actual sex awaits you but they all like standing outside masturbating. Yeah it is True.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity I already know you think you are God. I was asking him. You established your God like qualities way back my friend.

@Bill W I am not a person or some human chimp. Same as you. Forgive me for my wackiness. 

You are This One. You are Infinite Consciousness. There is no person and there never was. You made it up. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

@Bill W I am not a person or some human chimp. Same as you. Forgive me for my wackiness. 

You are This One. You are Infinite Consciousness. There is no person and there never was. You made it up. 

I respect everyone's beliefs including yours! ?✌

1) how old are you?
2) what methods were the most instrumental for your awakening?
3) how long were you "on the path"?
4) and one more that may seem unrelated, but I'm truly interested in: from the perspective of "enlightenment", what is procrastination?

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

42 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

. The realization came in a flash when I fully realized what exactly is meant by "it all happens within you"

What exactly changed when you had this realization. Can you go into more detail about what happened that effectively ended your seeking?

Can you explain why whenever people give pointing out instructions, they always say they can't show you it they can only point you towards it? What are they pointing you (I know it's the non-dual nature of reality etc etc), but what part of my direct experience are the pointing out instructions getting me to observe?

Do you have tips for someone trying to awaken over a short period? I have 3 weeks off for Christmas break and I want to make some serious progress with my enlightenment work, do you have tips?

Did mental suffering such as future worried , anxiety, fear of death end? Or can you still experience those?

Is there reincarnation if so is it illusory self reincarnating lets say Harikrsihnan reincarnating as someone or something else or is a new illusion alltogether.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

Is it normal etiquette for an enlightened person to appoint themselves as enlightened and refer to themselves as enlightened?

Is there some kind of quality control on it or verification process? 

Edited by Bill W

1 minute ago, Bill W said:

Is it normal etiquette for an enlightened person to appointment themselves as enlightened and refer to themselves as enlightened?

it's abnormal

@Nak Khid So if someone is enlightened they should never say, and let people who aren't enlightened decide how people should present their spiritual attainment lol?