XYZ

Racial unity includes racial preservation.

7 posts in this topic

Would anyone really want to live in a world where everyone was the same? Where all humans have the same skin color, eye color, facial features and body type? Diversity means appreciating the variety of different kinds of people and cultures, not blending them all together until they become indistinct.

We can appreciate unique manifestations of people that came about today only through hundreds of generations of reproducing within their own 'race,' whether they be blonde haired blue eyed Nordic people, communities in the mountains of Asia, or charcoal-skinned African tribes. Not to mention all of their unique cultural traditions being lost to globalization and culture-melting.  

What I'm saying is that diversity is beautiful, and while of course people of different races and cultures will evolve and blend together, there is much value in preserving those which are unique. Nothing wrong with someone insisting on only fucking and having children within their own tribe, so long as the realize they have no control over what other people decide to do with their genes. Race-mixing doesn't necessarily make more attractive or healthier offspring, often quite the opposite. Some of the most beautiful women I have seen are multiracial, but so too are the absolute ugliest.

But regardless, human unity is about transcending silly notions like race and skin color, not becoming all exactly the same. In a more conscious world, we will have all sorts of multiracial hybrids and also long lineages of unmixed generations, peacefully coexisting.

8 hours ago, XYZ said:

We can appreciate unique manifestations of people that came about today only through hundreds of generations of reproducing within their own 'race,' whether they be blonde haired blue eyed Nordic people, communities in the mountains of Asia, or charcoal-skinned African tribes. Not to mention all of their unique cultural traditions being lost to globalization and culture-melting. 

Have you noticed how those blonde haired blue eyed Nordics only maintain their beauty standards by pushing this image onto the rest of the world as "THE" most attractive racial type though? Have you noticed how most Hollywood movies involve fair-skinned actors in the lead roles, despite neither Hollywood, nor California, nor the USA, nor the developed world at large, nor even the entire world, still exclusively resembling these features?

How many dark-skinned, dark-haired tech gurus, lawyers, politicians, models, actors, singers, philosophers, journalists, scientists, sports stars, celebrities etc. are out there in the West today? MILLIONS! And yet our culture doesn't reflect that. Why is that?

Because blonde-haired Nordic people have a specific survival reason for wanting to make sure mainstream culture resembles "them" the most. Why would you want Asian, Indian, African, etc. people getting fame and status when you can horde all this for yourself, especially since it gives you access to more money and sex than you could ever deal with? The ego-mind finds sharing to be completely abhorrent to its survival agenda.

The problem is, this attitude is untenable. The future is not white, but mixed. No matter how much ethnonationalists may fight and protest this, the effects of globalisation and multi-culturalism are inevitable. The law of non-duality makes this so. Whenever a power imbalance arises, nature will come to correct it out. The question is not how much will the future be mixed, but rather how quickly are we going to adapt to it? The longer we delay making the conscious transition to a multi-racial global civilisation (which will involve shifting our attitudes around sex, the media, dating, beauty, and so on), the harder the social disruptions will be for everyone.

Edited by Apparition of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

How could you have the diversity you speak of without segregation? 

Also keep in mind 'mixing' is not a new thing multiple past cultures did it (Romans, eygptians etc) which then gave rise to most of the 'races' that you know today, if you do a dna test you'll find that you're the make up of many different areas of the world, is the issue more specifically about colour? If you're white and American for example having nordic is not so much of an issue, but if the other race is African or Asian, is that then an issue?

I think getting stuck on 'race' is really fruitless because what's going to happen will happen, if you look at somewhere like Brazil, they have the problems, but the blackest and whitest Brazilian will always be seen as Brazilian 

'Some of the most beautiful women I have seen are multiracial, but so too are the absolute ugliest'. - couldn't this just be said about every woman or man for that matter, there are ugly and good looking people of all races, in fact you've said mixed are the most beautiful which is confusing. 

I don't want to come accross argumentative or insulting but I would encourage you to look and think about this issue a bit deeper, there are many holes in your claim that don't hold up and you should look to challenge them yourself 

Bruh I don’t need some apartheid in my life. Let’s all just get along and have kids with whom ever we like.

I guess it will be a mixture of both. However the General premise of this Thread ist balloney. In the end Cultures, Tribes and individuals will make Up their own minds and reproduce how ist fit for them. In a 1000 years we will have many more mixed people, but all white Morrmon Communitys will also be a thing even of Yellowstone Rips the entire USA apppart.

Edited by Alex

As I said in the Division vs Unity video, every reunion leads to new division. So as the races unify, they will also begin to re-divide again.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.