Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DanoDMano

In search of local Canadians.

13 posts in this topic

Wow, it's been almost four years since I've visited the forum. Yet I haven't missed a single Actualize YouTube segment.

Why am I back you ask? Lately I've been feeling overwhelmingly compelled to try and reach out to my fellow Greens and Turquois living in Ontario, Canada.

I'd like us to correspond and organize ourselves to help share with others, the same wisdom and knowledge that Leo graciously shared with us.

I have some ideas as to how we accomplish this goal in the hope of spreading some peace and contentment to other Canadians in search of Truth.

I live in SW Ontario. Anyone else on the forum from around my neck of the woods?        

@DanoDMano Calgary here.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Vancouver

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

North Bay Ontario. Moving to Vancouver Island in the fall!

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Nice!  Where are you moving?  The island is beautiful.  Lots of everything (surf, snow, city). 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Between Duncan and Nanaimo is everything goes as planned. Might consider somewhere else though.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Just bought a home in Nanaimo this week! Moving Spring 2021 from Huntsville Ontario.

Hey all. I am located in Vaughan, Ontario. Let me know if there is a group of some sort so that I can join as well.