TrynaBeTurquoise

Self/Other Duality: How multiple perspectives seem to be "happening at once"

12 posts in this topic

I got to thinking, if the awareness taking place in the present moment is all that is there in actuality, how would "my" same awareness be the same awareness inhabiting another living being or entity seemingly at the same time as mine, yet I don't have access to it. I thought a lot about the insight Leo shared "because you are too busy being you" that you don't experience other perspectives.

I got to thinking, that this is just an illusion that is rooted in the deeper illusion of time. Since both awarenesses seem to be happening at the same time, but since time is ultimately an illusion, this transcends that dilemma. 

All I know is that in this moment there is awareness, and that everything is God, there is only one awareness. From a higher dimensional perspective that I don't have access to in my current level of consciousness, God somehow is playing out all the perspectives of every living thing, maybe non-living too, and every entity in existence on a queue, that plays out one at a time from Gods POV within duality, but in this dimension of human consciousness they seem to be happening all at the same time. So God can still be in the shoes of every single perspective, throughout time, and still interact with itself. 

Am I on the right track or does it go even deeper (of course it does but can you help point me)

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

On my last trip, I was in a sleep state, out of body, maybe called astral projection. During this experience I had 100s of perspectives in a single inbreathe. It was like flipping through pages of boxed realities. Honestly there’s not much to recollect but anything I had the desire to know, I could find instantly, unfortunately it wasn’t necessarily saved for ego memory lol  

Edited by DrewNows

You got it backwards. From God's POV there is no time and no linear sequence of cause and effect. From the human POV things unfold in a linear sequence.

Cause and effect happens in infinite directions from God's POV. This is a huge mindfuck for a human mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You got it backwards. From God's POV there is no time and no linear sequence of cause and effect. From the human POV things unfold in a linear sequence.

Cause and effect happens in infinite directions from God's POV. This is a huge mindfuck for a human mind.

5meo the most optimal tool for experiencing this directly?

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

11 minutes ago, TrynaBeTurquoise said:

5meo the most optimal tool for experiencing this directly?

Sure, among many others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The only thing happening is THIS ❤

Any belief in a separate perspective is an illusion.

Over 7 billion minds are creating an experience of separateness, but that's illusory....THIS is still the only thing happening ❤

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

Everything is happening simultaneously in this unique moment, Now. And nothing really happens. Because you are here only You as the Only One Consciousness. You are the Real One. You are the screen on which the film is projected, whether it is a film of love, war, horror, fantasy, etc. You are the screen that remains unaffected by the movie. You are the same unchanged screen before the movie starts, during the movie and after its completion. You have never been anything other than This.❤️?

That's what happens when you worship the signs instead of following them ??‍♂️

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Over 7 billion minds are creating an experience of separateness, but that's illusory....THIS is still the only thing happening ❤

If THIS is all there is, where I am? 

42 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Nowhere and everywhere, ultimately that is. 

13 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

Indeed, no perspective is seperate from infinite perspective. Infinite perspective, altough Absolute in itself and Truth with no opposite, includes all perspectives. No exclusion. Just like with a self. There is no self or finite being seperate from God. The most precise and most accurate thing to say is that there is only God. 

Edited by Higher

59 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Dont confuse what they are saying for Solipsism.  People seem to get confused with that.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

There isn't one. That's the illusion or Maya. ❤

Go ahead and try to find yourself.

Are you residing in your arm are you residing in your leg are you residing in your head are you residing in your stomach or your chest. Take a look..?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi